Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

I don't even care about what Madhu and her husband want to do. They should either start a completely different and parallel track for Sultan, or let him go. Can't see him getting wasted like that. Madhu and RK can go coochie coo for all I care!
[/QUOTE]
yah same with me.,its dont matter for me that they show madhu with sultan or not..but i want to see sultan in serial.
[/QUOTE]
ya ,why they not cast another girl for sultan or his wife can come...
i want a simple girl for him also,,not like hot stylish girl as some other fan group want with their fav before sultan entryπŸ˜›
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sundasnaz

is this the new joke by some sane people🀣
no yaar,,i think u r forgetting when trp fall by 2 points it was all bcoz of sultan and now sultan was not there and it is bcoz of IPL

Arrey don't you know the rule of the forum? If TRPs rise, it's all thanks to the mahan purush. But if they fall, blame it all on Sultan. How convenient na?
Billu-Maamma thumbnail

now the TRP is ok for all ppl in the forum..now its the greatest trp ever,now its all fault of IPL..i want kei hm sei sei koe aysa ho jo in sb ki band bajae ..but sigh..we are all shareef.

Shareef? Kaun shareef hai yahan? πŸ˜› . I would gladly do the honors, but even arguing with me requires a certain IQ level from the opposite side which majorly lacks in this forum!
nawaaz or shebaaz.πŸ˜‰.🀣,yah right..actually they dont have guts ,so in sei argue krna ..bhens kei aagy been bajana hy.πŸ˜›
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystalalena

lrka kaamaal hy ry akheion sei gole mary.πŸ˜‰

haye hy,,kya baat hy janab ki..πŸ˜›
Billu-Maamma thumbnail

i want a simple girl for him also,,not like hot stylish girl as some other fan group want with their fav before sultan entryπŸ˜›
🀣..🀣 after sultan's entry..all changed into Rbala.
fia21 thumbnail

nawaaz or shebaaz.πŸ˜‰.🀣,yah right..actually they dont have guts ,so in sei argue krna ..bhens kei aagy been bajana hy.πŸ˜›

Lmao 🀣 . Are you a Pakistani? Cuz only a Pakistani can understand the "shareef" joke πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Billu-Maamma thumbnail

Arrey don't you know the rule of the forum? If TRPs rise, it's all thanks to the mahan purush. But if they fall, blame it all on Sultan. How convenient na?
yah u dont know.show chal he mahaan prush ki wajah sy hy,.πŸ˜›
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Originally posted by: fia21

Shareef? Kaun shareef hai yahan? πŸ˜› . I would gladly do the honors, but even arguing with me requires a certain IQ level from the opposite side which majorly lacks in this forum!

this is the place where u think u have only brain and others are brainless and the reality is opposite..
Sandy-Naz thumbnail

now the TRP is ok for all ppl in the forum..now its the greatest trp ever,now its all fault of IPL..i want kei hm sei sei koe aysa ho jo in sb ki band bajae ..but sigh..we are all shareef.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
donot dare to say about my sharifs..🀣
donot waste ur energy and mind here..
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
[/QUOTE]
🀣..🀣 after sultan's entry..all changed into Rbala.
[/QUOTE]
someone said k forum main fights sultan k any k baad start hui hy..
biggest joke of the whole centuries..
acha hy na,,put all blame on sultan and his fans ,,and like is parcham k saye taly hm 1 hain hm 1 hain.
Edited by sundasnaz - 11 years ago