Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: crystalalena

just wandering here  and there...these days sultan at is so dead..where are all?

The show itself is dead now. So poor Sultan has to face the wrath too. Such an amazing actor and character is being wasted in the show. I have quit watching. It's pointless now!
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: crystalalena

just wandering here  and there...these days sultan at is so dead..where are all?

hy all..fia seeing u after so many days..
crystal i think,,people are now get bored πŸ˜†
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Originally posted by: fia21

The show itself is dead now. So poor Sultan has to face the wrath too. Such an amazing actor and character is being wasted in the show. I have quit watching. It's pointless now!

i quit watching long ago,when i heard that madhu will go with rk or whatever blah blah was..
avinesh as sultan doing an amazing job..
cv,s must planned something for him..madhu will confess again her precious love for precious hunband bt what about sultan?
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sundasnaz

Hey  πŸ€—  . Yeah I have been on and off here. Not even watching the show since a week πŸ˜† . Just come here in the ATs to talk to you guys. how are you? Lol yes indeed people are getting bored. And the TRPs are showing that πŸ˜›
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ha kitna cute
after today no sense leftin show madhu lost al her senses stupid girl
if she wnated to be with that guy why there is sulatn than
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sundasnaz

i quit watching long ago,when i heard that madhu will go with rk or whatever blah blah was..
avinesh as sultan doing an amazing job..
cv,s must planned something for him..madhu will confess again her precious love for precious hunband bt what about sultan?

I don't even care about what Madhu and her husband want to do. They should either start a completely different and parallel track for Sultan, or let him go. Can't see him getting wasted like that. Madhu and RK can go coochie coo for all I care!
Sandy-Naz thumbnail

Hey  πŸ€—  . Yeah I have been on and off here. Not even watching the show since a week πŸ˜† . Just come here in the ATs to talk to you guys. how are you? Lol yes indeed people are getting bored. And the TRPs are showing that πŸ˜›
yes ofcourse this time that mahan man would not save trp..iam shocked to see thisπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
ya,,jb tk Ar hy,,hm tu is at main hain hi..
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Originally posted by: fia21

yah right...actually there is no colors in my tv.so i watch some episode on net,and when sultan entered the serial,i watched the serial regularly for few days..but now i cant bear this drama.,
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
wow nice..this is unseen.😳
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Originally posted by: krock

ha kitna cute
after today no sense leftin show madhu lost al her senses stupid girl
if she wnated to be with that guy why there is sulatn than

i donot know,,what is happening..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
bt its my 6th sense that something is cooking in madhu mind and if not,,then cv,s totally lost it..😑