SULTAN/AR|AT#7 I've come to BURN ur KINGDOM(DT:15) - Page 34

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Deemagkibatti

Is the precap symbolic or what?

RK imprisons Madhu in the darkness with his love; so his love/obsession is nothing but darkness
while Sultan ignites the light and pulls her out of darkness, so his love is the ignition or light

😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

anyone here?? getting bore in office ..
Originally posted by sundasnaz

if i will dry my hair like this,so no doubt my hair will be in my hands😆
bt i think,now all should start drying their hair like this..hmm,bt this cannot happen.bcoz i donot live in area like this..😲🤣
😆 i have never seen anyone dry like that.. no wonder sultan has this shocked face
Originally posted by MonyP

I don't mind drying my hair like that if I see Sultan sitting like this. I have longer hair than madhu that means Love rain will be even more heavier ...😃😳
Embarrassed sultan staring ☺️
Congo for this thread 🥳 awesome job 👏 please add me in :D I love Sulbala ❤️
Originally posted by MitwaaRocks

Congo for this thread 🥳 awesome job 👏 please add me in :D I love Sulbala ❤️
hey welcome😳..
whats with today;s epi.. even when she tells him she cares he handcuff-es her😆
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

</div>hey welcome😳..
<div>
whats with today;s epi.. even when she tells him she cares he handcuff-es her😆
Thankyou :)) yar really kya pagal pan hai.. I've stopped watching MB after rk ka Dhoka to madhu at mandap..but then I only started watching mb again becoz of sultan an aryan sachi believe me and today..well I skipped the whole rk madhu scene lol only loved aryan sultan scene it was so cute yar there was emptiness widout madhu at sultans place..:( hope we'll get over this pagalpanti soon.. Orelse, i'll stop watching it again not only me but if they don't get Sulbala together theyll surely loose bohat se viewers..i can tell u baki let's see what will happen next hope for the best :D
Originally posted by MitwaaRocks

Thankyou :)) yar really kya pagal pan hai.. I've stopped watching MB after rk ka Dhoka to madhu at mandap..but then I only started watching mb again becoz of sultan an aryan sachi believe me and today..well I skipped the whole rk madhu scene lol only loved aryan sultan scene it was so cute yar there was emptiness widout madhu at sultans place..:( hope we'll get over this pagalpanti soon.. Orelse, i'll stop watching it again not only me but if they don't get Sulbala together theyll surely loose bohat se viewers..i can tell u baki let's see what will happen next hope for the best :D
i was never fan of this show.. so imagine watching their scenes-it will kill me for sure😆
i never found them or their chemistry interesting. One of my friend posted their scene in another AT and captured my attentionEmbarrassed. So only start watching it for sultan and i like DD.
The track is going no where, they are showing the same thing OVER AND OVer again. PURE boring!!!!
btw whats your name
if sorta online,, cooking at the same timeEmbarrassed
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

</div>i was never fan of this show.. so imagine watching their scenes-it will kill me for sure😆
i never found them or their chemistry interesting. One of my friend posted their scene in another AT and captured my attention😳. So only start watching it for sultan and i like DD.
The track is going no where, they are showing the same thing OVER AND OVer again. PURE boring!!!!

btw whats your name
<div>if sorta online,, cooking at the same time😳
Tahreem and u? I love her too ^_^ but yaar Sulbala ki chemistry passion fire..I don't have words to describe them.. 😳 A lot of people think ke he's a gunda gangster what ever they call him..is not the right person for madhu but I feel no not that I feel but he's good person at heart we all know 😊 And above all he has respect for women..he's not ehsan faramosh unlike mr RK who always tries to...uknow what I mean so sultan is mature and good human being remember rk sultan accident wala scene he gave him lift yeh jantey b k he was RK and all.. And Im sure madhu k aaney k baad he'll stop his gundagiri 😆 It's only gundagiri that he does..never hurts someone na hi drugs and all..so yeah as u can see am so obsessed wid Sulbala these days 😳