Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Hriju321

Diya, please don't make Khushi leave Arnav...make Shyaam rot in hell...please Diya...pretty please?

Thanks so much for the PM.

Ay lo!!! Everyone wants Khushi to walk out on Arnav ... and here you're asking for the opposite! πŸ˜†
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I have amnesia about certain events that happened in IPK 🀣 Does that answer your kwostin?

Selective amnesia is the best..πŸ‘

Sangha, why do you want her to not walk out? The much anticipated redemption to chahiye na
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Moksha51

Selective amnesia is the best..πŸ‘

Sangha, why do you want her to not walk out? The much anticipated redemption to chahiye na

Please remind me on the expansion of WWAD! Redemption to banta hai boss... the RTR is long and painful !
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Please remind me on the expansion of WWAD! Redemption to banta hai boss... the RTR is long and painful !

What will Arnav Do
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Arnav ji -- khuch keejiye naa ( Khushi style )!! Whatever he does , he has one long long walk on the road to redemption to woo her back!
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arnav has to go through a temp separation with khushi then only he will know her worth, though now he is repenting but that is very conditional, had nk not told him the truth, he would have still MU khushi and hate her the core, and he does not think and analyse in rage and anger, so this punishment shoudl be given to him to be away frm khushi for sometime.
-Drishti- thumbnail
YOU should have been the cv! Love this, Dia .. this is how we all wanted the show to be. May this FF be longer than WUAS ;)
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I stalked u! Plain and simple stalking!!
because I was bored doing the u know what thing I am doing these days! n it is almost 6 am!! πŸ˜†And i like reading ur posts as they r usually very sensible.and it is one of my fav time passes when i am joblessπŸ˜† and I just plain like reading them😳.. An then I stumbled across this treasure!! β­οΈ

Anyway this is PURE GENIUS!!!! Diyaaa OMGGG!! this is llike WOW!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am actually like watching IPK once again in my head while reading this!! getting proper closure for something that was so very poorly handled that it still leaves a bad taste in me even now when i think of it...even through my rose tinted glasses i have regarding the whole show..

I LOVE THIS LOVE THIS LOVE THIS!! OMG

sigh.. makes me sigh wistfully for those days and for this amazing dealing with everything...I am curious...intrigued and waiting impatiently to find out the rest.. 

Waiting for the next parts...waiting to see how it unfolds..

I know u r busy this week with guests..So well once u manage to pack them off I am expecting an even more amazing next part!!
cz I am just crazy about what I read till now!! And till u update I will haunt u (that is a guarantee:p) 

LOVE IT πŸ€—
Msserialfan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Hi, thanks!!! That is what I'm attempting ... or rather, am being arm-twisted into doing πŸ˜† ... tying up as many loose ends as possible ...

Add me as buddy, and Like the previous update, and I will PM you ... or try to πŸ˜›

Yes, I used to write The Week That Was ... you read it? 😳

Hi DiyaS,
Yay!! I was right! Read it? I used to wait for it eagerly every weekend!
I loved your insight and connections and the simple manner in which you'd just love the story! Somewhere along the line it became difficult to continue the love, I guess...
But here I am still loving IPK and here you are too... It was a special story, wasn't it?
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
as usual, fab job Diya!!πŸ€—

...its been months since IPK days are over but reading FF's just brings them to life again...and this one was the best one that I have read in recent times, as it closes THE BIGGEST loop for me...and beautifully written...LOVED THE ENDING πŸ˜ƒ ...kushi should have left him after 6 months, and a nice wooing arnie would have made an awesome watch