Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

IPK 2 - It Happened This Way ... part 7 pg 18 (Page 10)

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Joined: 10 September 2011
Posts: 6302

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
I missed this Diya. Read this now...those were the days...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321DiyaSNewbiesoapfan

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 22813

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serendipitylove

Originally posted by DiyaS


Thanks all for commenting  .. just wanted to say,
Yes this will be an Arnav redemption ... and he will suffer and realise what he put Khushi through ...
Khushi has forgotten, when she remembers, there will not be instant forgiveness ...
contract marriage will be dealt with ...
I will bring in more of the other characters too ... so you will have to be patient for the Rabba Ve moments ... there was so much of the story left untold that telling it all leaves less time for Rabba Ve ...
The past will be brought up in more detail ...
If anybody has more ideas about what was left incomplete, post a comment, and I will try to bring it in ...



See I don't understand one thing...
Khushi clearly remembers the airport sequence according to the previous update...So that means she remembers the contract marriage and everything arnav did to her...She also knows the rreason why he married her...Then where is d memory loss? Only for the kidnapping sequence?
And how is the memory loss for the kidnapping sequence significant as far as Khushi forgiving arnav is concerned...I mean that if she knows all about the contract marriage and the reasons for it she would hate him even now, without needing to remember the kidnapping...it bears no consequence to her forgiveness...Ders a small confusion there...

Hi serendipitylove ... small explanation needed here Tongue I had written the first four parts when the show was actually on air, in the middle of the kidnapping track ...  just after the hut scenes. I hadn't actually planned anything more than a one shot ... and we had heard that Khushi gets shot while rescuing Arnav ... so I wrote this on that basis. I think those plans changed when Barun's movie shoot got extended and Arnav had to get re-kidnapped.
So now ... the main reason for Khushi's memory loss is so that she does not remember Arnav's confession ... she still thinks he hates her ... and she hates him for believing Shyam and not listening to her. She does not remember her own realisation of love either ... so her realisation has to come again ... and so does her forgiveness. Right now, she is upset about Arnav leaving and not listening to her about Shyam.
And yes, the memory loss is only for the kidnapping sequence
... the last thing she remembers is pleading with him at the airport. So currently she thinks he hates her still and she has to still prove her innocence about Shyam. I basically put that in because I want Arnav to woo her and win her love properly ... 

And you've also mentioned the past...As in garima and arnav's dad past???
Yes ... Garima and Arnav's dad's past ... if I continue this for that long Tongue After the entire 1 1/2 years was a build up to the PAST of Arnav, the way it was dealt with, was so shoddy and incomplete!!! 

And regarding the new update...Well, it was so beautifully written! Sticking true to the plot of the show and describing the events just as they happened reminded me of these scenes in the serial...
So now Arnav knows the whole truth...But does he know about how Shyam and Khushi were engaged? That he was a PG in her house? How Shyam first met Khushi, indirectly coz of him? I really wud like to see all of these revealed soon to arnav... He should know how much he has wronged this gem of a person and wallow in repentance for what he did to her...
NK is a true friend in need...He's the kind of support Khushi can rely on...The only person who has stood by her through every fiasco without misunderstanding her...

Arnav knows as much as NK knew in the show, because everything right up to Mami overhearing Shyam and Khushi talking about divorce papers, and NK and Khushi going to find Arnav based on the "Laad Governor " note has happened as it did in the show.  Only the last three day confrontation did not happen. So Khushi told him on the bridge about Shyam staying as PG, but he has not heard it from Payal again.

I see u are following a slow but thorough pace for this fic...Thats excellent! But I hope you update soon so that we don't loose touch with the story..
I will try!!! TongueWill post an update this week, and then only after two weeks, as I am busy ... after that I will try to post once a week. As I get involved in the story, my updates might get longer ... so they take more time to write ... but I would also like to write fast, as it helps me keep the thread of the narrative intact.

One more thing...could you please put up an index for chapters in page 1 of the thread? It wud make it much easier to navigate through the story...
If u decide to send PMs then please pm me too...

Have started an index after the first post on page 1 Big smile

Press Like on the update, and buddy me ... I will PM the people who Like the update, if they are on my buddy list. And thanks for the detailed questions ... they helped me sort out the story in my own mind too LOL

Thanks and update soon!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipityloveNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 12972

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

I missed this Diya. Read this now...those were the days...
 
How are you dear? Long time no see!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Joined: 15 February 2012
Posts: 3930

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by premparbat

I missed this Diya. Read this now...those were the days...


Hey Ratna...how are you doing? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Joined: 15 February 2012
Posts: 3930

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by serendipitylove

Originally posted by DiyaS


Thanks all for commenting  .. just wanted to say,
Yes this will be an Arnav redemption ... and he will suffer and realise what he put Khushi through ...
Khushi has forgotten, when she remembers, there will not be instant forgiveness ...
contract marriage will be dealt with ...
I will bring in more of the other characters too ... so you will have to be patient for the Rabba Ve moments ... there was so much of the story left untold that telling it all leaves less time for Rabba Ve ...
The past will be brought up in more detail ...
If anybody has more ideas about what was left incomplete, post a comment, and I will try to bring it in ...



See I don't understand one thing...
Khushi clearly remembers the airport sequence according to the previous update...So that means she remembers the contract marriage and everything arnav did to her...She also knows the rreason why he married her...Then where is d memory loss? Only for the kidnapping sequence?
And how is the memory loss for the kidnapping sequence significant as far as Khushi forgiving arnav is concerned...I mean that if she knows all about the contract marriage and the reasons for it she would hate him even now, without needing to remember the kidnapping...it bears no consequence to her forgiveness...Ders a small confusion there...

Hi serendipitylove ... small explanation needed here Tongue I had written the first four parts when the show was actually on air, in the middle of the kidnapping track ...  just after the hut scenes. I hadn't actually planned anything more than a one shot ... and we had heard that Khushi gets shot while rescuing Arnav ... so I wrote this on that basis. I think those plans changed when Barun's movie shoot got extended and Arnav had to get re-kidnapped.
So now ... the main reason for Khushi's memory loss is so that she does not remember Arnav's confession ... she still thinks he hates her ... and she hates him for believing Shyam and not listening to her. She does not remember her own realisation of love either ... so her realisation has to come again ... and so does her forgiveness. Right now, she is upset about Arnav leaving and not listening to her about Shyam.
And yes, the memory loss is only for the kidnapping sequence
... the last thing she remembers is pleading with him at the airport. So currently she thinks he hates her still and she has to still prove her innocence about Shyam. I basically put that in because I want Arnav to woo her and win her love properly ... 

And you've also mentioned the past...As in garima and arnav's dad past???
Yes ... Garima and Arnav's dad's past ... if I continue this for that long Tongue After the entire 1 1/2 years was a build up to the PAST of Arnav, the way it was dealt with, was so shoddy and incomplete!!! 

And regarding the new update...Well, it was so beautifully written! Sticking true to the plot of the show and describing the events just as they happened reminded me of these scenes in the serial...
So now Arnav knows the whole truth...But does he know about how Shyam and Khushi were engaged? That he was a PG in her house? How Shyam first met Khushi, indirectly coz of him? I really wud like to see all of these revealed soon to arnav... He should know how much he has wronged this gem of a person and wallow in repentance for what he did to her...
NK is a true friend in need...He's the kind of support Khushi can rely on...The only person who has stood by her through every fiasco without misunderstanding her...

Arnav knows as much as NK knew in the show, because everything right up to Mami overhearing Shyam and Khushi talking about divorce papers, and NK and Khushi going to find Arnav based on the "Laad Governor " note has happened as it did in the show.  Only the last three day confrontation did not happen. So Khushi told him on the bridge about Shyam staying as PG, but he has not heard it from Payal again.

I see u are following a slow but thorough pace for this fic...Thats excellent! But I hope you update soon so that we don't loose touch with the story..
I will try!!! TongueWill post an update this week, and then only after two weeks, as I am busy ... after that I will try to post once a week. As I get involved in the story, my updates might get longer ... so they take more time to write ... but I would also like to write fast, as it helps me keep the thread of the narrative intact.

One more thing...could you please put up an index for chapters in page 1 of the thread? It wud make it much easier to navigate through the story...
If u decide to send PMs then please pm me too...

Have started an index after the first post on page 1 Big smile

Press Like on the update, and buddy me ... I will PM the people who Like the update, if they are on my buddy list. And thanks for the detailed questions ... they helped me sort out the story in my own mind too LOL

Thanks and update soon!!Smile


Diya, when are you updating next? Waiting eagerly for the next episodeSmile .Please PM if possibleSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaSNewbiesoapfan

serendipitylove Senior Member
serendipitylove
serendipitylove

Joined: 22 June 2012
Posts: 605

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the detailed explanation to all my doubts!! And thanks for the indexSmile
Can't wait for the updateWink


Edited by serendipitylove - 24 April 2013 at 12:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

Msserialfan123 Senior Member
Msserialfan123
Msserialfan123

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 332

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
There were too many loose ends by the time IPK ended. Some characters were messed with, some under utilised, leaving a bad taste even though it had a happy ending, for whatever it was worth. Am glad you are attempting to set things write! I'd love to receive PMs whenever you update! 
By the way, Are you the same person who used to write 'The Week That Was' ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 22813

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Msserialfan123

There were too many loose ends by the time IPK ended. Some characters were messed with, some under utilised, leaving a bad taste even though it had a happy ending, for whatever it was worth. Am glad you are attempting to set things write! I'd love to receive PMs whenever you update! 
By the way, Are you the same person who used to write 'The Week That Was' ?


Hi, thanks!!! That is what I'm attempting ... or rather, am being arm-twisted into doing LOL ... tying up as many loose ends as possible ...

Add me as buddy, and Like the previous update, and I will PM you ... or try to Tongue

Yes, I used to write The Week That Was ... you read it? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
OS: TIC TAC TOE -- PART 8 UPDATED PG 64 LAST PART

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: GodsEye   Replies: 626   Views: 161968

GodsEye 626 161968 18 January 2014 at 9:22am by sanayagn
arhi ss (d haunted villa)last part (part 6) pg 16

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Author: ambishika   Replies: 167   Views: 50825

ambishika 167 50825 10 December 2013 at 7:55am by nadiafarjana
arshi FF *** MY LOVE**

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49

Author: Maithly   Replies: 389   Views: 84536

Maithly 389 84536 27 November 2013 at 5:52pm by dprover
FF: Khushi Ki Kahani Part 33(Last Part) Page 107

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120

Author: Angel13   Replies: 954   Views: 408607

Angel13 954 408607 29 August 2013 at 11:08pm by sirivalli.t
Viren and Jeevika part 4 last part updated

Author: Harman987   Replies: 3   Views: 4532

Harman987 3 4532 17 March 2013 at 4:46pm by Harman987

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index