IPK 2 - It Happened This Way ... part 7 pg 18 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Great , D, waiting for the next one. 😊
v interesting dear. plz pm me?
great going... d post kidnapping sequence is very well portrayed by u...  m loving dis story... do continue soon!!!!!!!!! 
why is di not talking to khushi n mam outta d story?????? does di hold khushi responsible for everything????? cnt wait to find out!!!
This is really good stuff, I;m so glad I found it. Very well-written, and I like the concept  Please don't let Anjali be dumb. How is it that Mami hasn't come to visit her either, she knows the truth.
Randomly visited the IPK forum, saw this and couldn't resist reading! Loving it Dia, continue already!!! You updated WUAS almost once a week and the updates were much longer + both in english and hindi .. this shouldn't take too long, right? ;) What can I say .. I need to read the next part soon!!!!  
Originally posted by -Drishti-

Randomly visited the IPK forum, saw this and couldn't resist reading! Loving it Dia, continue already!!! You updated WUAS almost once a week and the updates were much longer + both in english and hindi .. this shouldn't take too long, right? ;) What can I say .. I need to read the next part soon!!!!  

Hey Drish ... have the story vaguely in my head, but am not getting the mood to put it down 😉 The day I do, you'll get another 4 parts at a go 😆 ...

I wrote WUAS before IPK started ... should have done the same for this one, now Chhanchhan and Khushi are getting all mixed up 😆
Originally posted by serendipitylove

Wow..this is real good stuff!!😊

I'm hoping this would be an arnav redemption story as well? Khushi has already forgiven and forgotten everything...All the torture he put her through? And I wonder what would happen when the contract marriage comes to an end...
Don't tell me akaash and maami are mad at her as well?
I hope you make arnav suffer for everything he put Khushi through...

Please PM me when you update next...I have sent a buddy request...

Thanks all for commenting  .. just wanted to say,
Yes this will be an Arnav redemption ... and he will suffer and realise what he put Khushi through ...

Khushi has forgotten, when she remembers, there will not be instant forgiveness ...

contract marriage will be dealt with ...

I will bring in more of the other characters too ... so you will have to be patient for the Rabba Ve moments ... there was so much of the story left untold that telling it all leaves less time for Rabba Ve ...

The past will be brought up in more detail ...

If anybody has more ideas about what was left incomplete, post a comment, and I will try to bring it in ...
Originally posted by DiyaS

Hey Drish ... have the story vaguely in my head, but am not getting the mood to put it down 😉 The day I do, you'll get another 4 parts at a go 😆 ...

I wrote WUAS before IPK started ... should have done the same for this one, now Chhanchhan and Khushi are getting all mixed up 😆

Mood?

What shall we do for this mood? Hrmm . . . 
The next part is basically to explain the scene how and where Khushi got shot ...

The three day confrontation between Shyam and the rest of the family DID NOT HAPPEN here ... Shyam disappeared from the warehouse after the shooting ... and Arnav and NK did not see his face properly ...

the confrontation between Khushi and Shyam outside the warehouse DID happen, so Khushi is still the only one who knows that Shyam was planning to kill Arnav ...

Arnav's conversation with Nani about Shyam's truth HAS NOT HAPPENED YET ...

Where is Shyam now? Shall be told in subsequent parts ...

Anjali, Mami, Mama, Akash's and Payal ... all their viewpoints will be brought out soon ...

V – The Whole Story

"You have to tell me everything, NK. I need to know … now."

"Nannav mere bhai …"

"Don't call me that!"

NK subsided. Arnav Singh Raizada was in a dangerous mood. Or rather, in his usual mood … his usual readiness to bite off the head of anyone who came near him, or worse, dared to go against him. But NK wasn't going to tell him everything he was asking … no, Sir, he wasn't. He cared too much for Khushi to do that. If he told Arnav what he and Khushi had overheard of Shyam's doing … the password Shyam had used … NK stil had not got over the sick shame and self-loathing in Khushi's eyes as they both heard Shyam brazenly say "I love you, Khushi" into his laptop mic. If he, NK, could barely recall that scene, those words, without a sense of disgust, what would Arnav do when he heard them? When he heard what Shyam felt about Khushi? Arnav would go berserk … he would lose all control … Shyam was not around, it would be NK's life in danger, his head on the block. Arnav would shoot the messenger instantly. NK preferred to remain quiet. Arnav knew Shyam was dangerous for Khushi, that was all he needed to know.

Unfortunately it appeared Arnav Singh Raizada had other ideas. He wanted details. And he wanted them fast. As of now. Preferably, as of yesterday, but now was an acceptable alternative. He wasn't prepared to wait any further.

Faced with the alternative of being choked to death by the hand of a very furious Arnav, NK gave in. And softly he narrated the entire sequence of events ever since he had come back to Raizada house … Khushi's ever-present frantic worry about Arnav's whereabouts, her suspicion when she got the SMS from London and then Arnav's call supposedly from Scotland … the forays with Mamiji when they discovered that he had been kidnapped … NK's own return just after Khushi's failed rescue attempt …

Arnav interrupted him there. Till then, he had a faint idea of what had happened. That was the last he had seen Khushi …

"How did you start suspecting Shyam?" he asked. "How did Khushi …?"

NK told him about the blood stains on Shyam's shoes and the way Khushi had slowly started insinuating her way into winning Shyam's trust.

'She knew she had to be very careful,' he told Arnav. 'Shyam knew Khushi hated him fiercely, so she had to play it very carefully. The moment he suspected anything wrong, she was scared he would hurt you … she was petrified of the thought of anything happening to you. She was ready to do anything to save you. Even …'

He swallowed.

'Even what?" rapped out Arnav.

"Even get close to Shyam," NK whispered. He looked at Arnav, who was visibly struggling to control his rage.

"She hated doing that, Arnav. I saw her face … her pain, her shame … when we spied on Shyam and heard his password … when she told me how he had been after her for so long … how she died a million deaths every time he came near her … yet she had to make him say those words again …"

NK stopped at the memory of Khushi's tears after that incident. He told Arnav about the finding of Shyam's laptop and the password protection … and how they had fixed the camera to get the password. And NK's horror when he heard the password, Khushi's self-loathing, her shame … But they had to get Shyam to repeat those words to Khushi.

"I really feel she would have killed herself rather than get close enough for him to say that," he told Arnav. "But she had no choice. We had to find out where he was keeping you, and why. And we did. We accessed the laptop and we found the copy of the will. The will he had tricked her into getting signed by you. Then we knew why he had kidnapped you, of course. Once you were dead, he had all Di's money … and Khushi was unprotected here … he could do what he liked. And Di was … still is … blind to his faults … she would never ... Khushi would …"

He stopped. Arnav's eyes were shut tight, his face twisted. He opened his eyes and looked at NK.

"Goddamnit, man, couldn't you do anything?! Couldn't you look after her? Not let that filth near her?! How could you let her go through that …?!"

He stopped and got to his feet angrily. He paced to the wall and hit his fist hard against it, his mind's eye seeing Khushi with Shyam, close to him … Shyam telling her he loved her …

Khushi in the hut in a white sari … telling him why she suspected something was wrong after his phone call … Khushi lying in the hay, her eyes on him trustingly, her hand on his torn vest … her eyes filled with love, desire … for him.

Arnav hit the wall again. Hard.

NK stood and went to him.

"Khushi was never alone with Shyam, Nannav," he told Arnav. "Never … since the day Khushi told me. I was always there when we set up their meetings, I was always around, ready to step in whenever needed. She managed … but I would not have let him do anything to her … even that day when he said all that, I was right there, outside, ready to step in if … he could not have done anything with her, Nannav …"

"Except he could say what he liked to her and get away with it …" ground out Arnav, his anger still churning inside him. He took a few deep breaths, and then turned to NK again.

"What then? What happened after that?"

"Khushi got a note from you," NK said. "Or rather, there was a bill inside a package which apparently you had sent for the family … a bill for food. Somehow she knew it was from you.'

"Laad Governer,' murmured Arnav, and for the first time, he smiled softly, reminiscently. He turned to NK again.

"Then?"

'The rest you know. We went to the restaurant mentioned in the bill. We thought it must have sent food for you, and sure enough, they had the address they had sent the food to. We went there. Khushi and I split up there, we went round opposite sides of the place. I was talking to her on the phone, and she said she saw a jeep come in with three four men. After that, we got cut off suddenly … so I made my way into the warehouse. That's where I saw you with those men. After some time, they went out, then came back with those barrels, which had water … then that masked guy came and held you at gunpoint … and then Khushi came … and … you know what happened … I tried to tell her to stay hidden, but she jumped to save you and she got …'

He stopped. He shut his eyes.

So did Arnav. Furtively, he rubbed at a corner of his eye.  

Khushi jumped to save him and took the bullet meant for him.

Arnav looked at NK again.

'Did you see Shyam anywhere there yourself?" he asked. NK shook his head.

"No. But when I came here, I looked for the divorce papers Khushi had got Shyam to sign. They were missing. I saw where she kept them, and they're gone. He is the only person who would have taken them. So Shyam was here after we left for the restaurant."

Arnav sat down on the bed, his face deep in thought.

"You didn't see him there at the warehouse. Did Khushi?"

NK nodded. "I heard his voice when I was talking to Khushi on the phone. I think … but I can't be sure … he was the one who interrupted her when we were talking."

Arnav stood up impatiently.

"So except for Khushi herself, we still have no proof that Shyam is behind all this? And Khushi doesn't remember ..."

NK looked at him.

"What do you mean, Nannav? Of course we do. I am proof … I am witness to their talks. I saw Shyam's password myself. I heard his conversation with Khushi when he told her that he loved her and wanted to marry her. It was a plan between me and Khushi, and Shyam fell right into it. Mamiji heard him agree to sign the divorce papers. Between us all, we are witness to every single misdeed of his. And we have his USB with the will you signed … and Khushi's phone has a picture of the same will. The will which was given to her by Shyam."

Arnav shook his head.

"We need more," he told NK. "Shaym is a slippery snake … he will wiggle out of every one of these accusations easily. He will say that Khushi persuaded you to trap Shyam, you are under Khushi's spell … that he said yes for the divorce only to play along with Khushi … the man can twist every single thing around in his favour. The USB was with the divorce papers, that has gone as well. We don't have Khushi's phone … she dropped it near the warehouse. It's Khushi's word over Shyam's that there ever was such a will. And Di will believe him. We need more proof."

NK looked at him.

"So what do you plan to do?"

Arnav told him.