Asad goes to love doctor Armaan

Imme. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Asad needs a love guru, because he will never confess his love, even to himself. The only person who can put him straight is Armaan…So the convo between Armaan & Asad, …. 

Asad: Excuse me, Dr Armaan can we please be serious?

Armaan: Chill dude. First things first, you have got to loosen up a bit! Be like me! I'm sexy, hot and I have got the look! What do you have? Huh?

Asad: I have got exactly the same stuff as you!

Armaan: Look that's where you are wrong! You haven't got a brain!

Asad: Actually, I own a million dollar company! If that doesn't prove that I have a brain, then what does?

Armaan: Okay you might have that side of the brain, but' yaar you don't have the love side of the brain! You don't know what love is, you don't know how to love  and you don't know when your'e in love! And let me tell you one thing right now, your'e in looove!

Asad: There is no such thing as love! My heart just speeds up a little when I see that batameez ladki, but I'm sure it has something to do with my blood pressure and stress' 

Armaan: Dude, just give up and admit that your'e in looove! ISHQ HAYEEE!

Asad: In love? With Miss Farooqui? Pahaha! '. Really?

Armaan: YES! Love! Ishq. Mohabbat. This is what I have been trying to get across to you for the past hour! Damn your slow! Do you want me to say it in another language or something?

Asad: Seriously, you think I'm in love with her? Aah, that explains why I get lost in her eyes' and some of her stupid things make me smile a bit' but are you 100% sure? I can't possibly be in love, could I? Could I?

Armaan: Ugh! There is no help! No help for you whatsoever! For the 1000th time Yes! Yes, you' you'.monkey!

Asad: How dare you call me that! Do you want me to call my ammi!? Anyways, okay, fine! If it is love, I want proof! How do I find out that it's actually is love?

Armaan: Call your ammi?! What are you 2?! And, you want proof!? Well, uhmmm okay'.Close your eyes, and if you see her, you love her'.

Asad: Ermm, close my eyes? Just asking but how the hell did you becoma a doctor? 

Armaan: Ugh, just close your eyes!!!

Asad: Okay, okay'.err'.Oh god, I do see her' ugh'But seriously in the name of God please tell her to stop making a mess!

Armaan: *facepalm* But at least you saw her when you closed your eyes, that must mean something right?!

Asad: Yeah'. it probably means that if I do love her, then I'll have to teach her to be clean and to clean up all her mess, am I right? 

Armaan: Yaar, you have got to accept her for who she is! You have to love her for being her, and not change her.

Asad: Yeah, your right in a way'..but how will I know she loves me too? And how am I meant to spend my whole life listening to her torturing shayari?

Armaan: For the shayri, bro, it isn't that bad. And to know if she loves you or not, go up to her and hug her (tightly), if she slaps you, then I'm sorry, tough luck. But if she doesn't then' ISHQ HAYYEEE!

Asad: Tough luck? '.No that I can't do, what if she doesn't love me!?

Armaan: * mischievous look* Then make her love you!

Asad: Dude, stop with that look'. Main bohat shareef hoon'. at least koi idea to doh!

Armaan: No one is shareef in love' *mischievous look again*

Asad: Oh I am shareef, and now I am wondering how you fell in love with Riddhima' Yeh pyaar bhi nah'.

Armaan: Love is amazing! There's nothing in the whole world that can compare to it!

Asad: Yeah'. you are right'.I love my ammi'..and maybe Zoya'.

Armaan: You just ruined it by bringing your ammi into this (again)! Seriously! What is wrong with you!?

Asad: It's not my fault I love my ammi! She's just amazing!

Armaan: That ain't the type of love I'm talking about, there are two types of love beta!

Asad: Meh sirf apni ammi ka beta hoon! Toh yeh pyaar hai? Asli wali Zoya ke saath?

Armaan: Nahi! Nakli wali Zoya ke sath! What so there are two Zoya's now? Do you daydream about her or something? Oh god! You daydream about her!!!!

Asad: Actually haan, wo mujhe mere sapno mein bhi akar haunt kar thi hai! I see her everywhere! Help me Armaan! Mein pagal toh nahi hoon?

Armaan: Yes. Yes you are mad! You are mad in love!!!

Asad: Tekhe, tekhe, chilane ki koi zarorat nahi hai! I believe you! Mujhe pyaar hogaya hai'. Wow, mujhe pyaar hoygaya hai! Thank you Armaan!

Armaan: Just doing my job!

Asad: Yes, of a doctor!

Armaan: Mein kehne lagatah "dil milane ki job" smartass!

Asad: Haha, that I am!

This is one way to make Asad confess' haha! 

PS. All this is probably out of character and is totally made up! 

Link:http://asya4eva.tumblr.com/post/45864523249/armaan-malik-asads-love-doctor

Edited by REA_33 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nawel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hiii :-)

That was FAB. Hahaha, loved it, great idea dear. I just can imagine this, hahaha. 
Armaan should have said "oye hoyeee".

Clearly missing mr. Armaan. But, hehe, Asad is here. Wink wink. 😉

Edited by Nawel - 11 years ago
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was so cool and funny too! 
Loved the concept 
I liked the part about Asad bringing up his Ammi again 😆😆
BlessedSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Just Perfect loved Dr. Love Armaan's and Lion Asad's convo, that was so good. Missing the Armaan side of KSG and his winks and flying kisses and "oye hoyes". And Ammy's pranks his chilled out attitude his Ridz ke peeche bhagna.. all in all I am Missing Armaan.. oho... But still loving him as Asad. Great post 
LoveAsYa222 thumbnail
Ahah awesome and funny OS 🤣 Just loved the concept 😆
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow thanks for bringing in the contrast between asad and armaan.
Senoritaaa thumbnail
Love ur post...awsome post
Imagine asad talking armaan...ARMAAN asad ko pyar sikhake rahega
I love this Asad: Tekhe, tekhe, chilane ki koi zarorat nahi hai! I believe you! Mujhe pyaar hogaya hai'. Wow, mujhe pyaar hoygaya hai! Thank you
Armaan! I wish very soon asad wil say thisEdited by Sanjana-ARMAAN - 11 years ago
Enlightment thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 🤣 that was hilarious.Enjoyed it a lot.thanks for this post.
nihamrm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hahahaha lol 
that was  an amazing os 
Armaan and Asad together would be a great thing but we all know that that cant happen 
lol Asad bringing his ammi in between was so funny 
man i miss the armaan side of KSG not that i dont like the character Asad 
but Armaan has a special place
anyways nice one 
RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ishqqq Hayeee hahhaha