Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful ...baby steps ...but in the right directions...she matter to him so much more than he admits...or does not know! 

His attempt to cook food...sweet...I guess bread instead of toast would have sufficed but at least the effort...
I so understand Garima! A mother is a mother ...
I wonder what happens when Khushi find out about the rishta...and what will  Arnavs reaction be? More anger ?

So the doctor thinks he is her husband? And now the tables have turned ...she will take care of him and love the way she does...and feeds him the milk...
How soon now before they realise...
I like that he was honest and says he does not know why he never ate since she did not...says a lot! 
Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago
Dimz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arnav tried to cook...no take out...? But sweet gesture...probably never entered a kitchen ever...!and then skipped dinner because he thought she did not eat...! And then promptly went and fell sick himself...wow...guilty much...?

Shashi wants the best for his daughter...but the methods may not be welcome...and why is Garima not ble to put her views across strongly...Kushi is her daughter too..!

I wonder what Kushi has to say to all this..!
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Rima.
I am not new to the forum but until recently a silent reader but later realised it's not fair to read and not let the authors know what I thought about their work...do here I am. I have read every post you have made and all your stories and to say I loved everything you ever wrote will be an understatement...you are an talented writer...I am really glad to see you back I have been checking for the updates regularly.
This is such a lovely story and I can see ASR turning into Arnav slowly but the problem is he keeps on going from one extreme to another so lets see how long Arnav lasts and ASR comes back because that's inevitable.
Khushi is trying to fight her growing feelings for her personal Rakshas...will she loose or win remains to be seen, her father wants her to get married as soon as she goes back now that's another complication she will have to deal with when she goes back.
Will eagerly wait for next update.
Thanks for the updates.
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice and fast update... I loved it especially the last part was cute... And I'm a little annoyed with Khushi's father and his decision... I really don't understand this logic many parents have regarding their daughter's marriage... Glad that Garima is being sensible here... Love how ASR has turned into Arnav for the moment... 
sadianabil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finaly you updated this FF.

'And why does it matter?' she asked.

It reminds me " Pharak Padta hai " track
Very well written update. Waiting for next.
Edited by sadianabil - 10 years ago
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Loved this chapter! I liked how she asked him why he didn't eat & he has no clue. But the chemistry is starting to sizzle. 

What will Khushi do once she reaches home and is asked to marry her father's choice??

Riima_Azraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I need to read both your updates for this n the FF... haven't had a chance with work
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part...
arnav cooked fr khushi...
both skipped meal...
arnav sick nw khushi taking care...
khushi's dad going to marry her off...
update soon...

ArSh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update! Aww he skipped dinner for her?! So cute! Looks like they are starting to get closer! Can't wait to read the next part!
srmirji thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
brilliant...

they care for each other and are well aware of what happened...things sill change for good...

thx 

sri.