Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

What if ??? (Page 3)

Aazeen02 IF-Sizzlerz
Aazeen02
Aazeen02

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

ok...i am back...thike abhi main jo bolungi i think tujhe vo jawaab pasand na aaye...so mujhe storyline achi toh thik hain...aur koi bhi roles play kare i mean SK ya KK saanu koi farak nahi painda c!!! Concept acha hua toh count me in varna 'main chali main chali channel change karne chali...mujhe bhaaye na ye show main chali chali'... Tongue
No Mithee... This post is meant to know ur views... Not mine... So plz... Tumhara apna bhi toh view hoga na...
Ok, if its, good story line, then u gonna watch, aur agar nahi, toh remote is always at ur service...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrikhand

vidyasabde Goldie
vidyasabde
vidyasabde

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Originally posted by vidyasabde

yes to all...kuch bhi ho will see definitely.

ktlk2 ho to bestest.
Hmmm... So for u also, its the leads, that are over n above anything else... :)

not exactly...but i feel both the actors prefer hatke stories ...so this time also ...atleast after ktlk they will be doing quality roles only...hope so.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303ttrocks

vidyasabde Goldie
vidyasabde
vidyasabde

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

ok...i am back...thike abhi main jo bolungi i think tujhe vo jawaab pasand na aaye...so mujhe storyline achi toh thik hain...aur koi bhi roles play kare i mean SK ya KK saanu koi farak nahi painda c!!! Concept acha hua toh count me in varna 'main chali main chali channel change karne chali...mujhe bhaaye na ye show main chali chali'... Tongue

boring hua to remote to apna hai...first 2-3 episodes to jaroor dekhenge.
aarti1303 Groupbie
aarti1303
aarti1303

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Yes I would like to see SK with KK or any other heroine but the story should be catching. No melodrama but a light story line .

Hello all the people out here...!

Was reading demand for BP S-2...
Also read, wat u people want in Ktlk S-2, like SK-KK as leads, an age gap love story, ect-ect...

I was just wondering, What if, a new show is launched, with SK-KK as leads, but has nothing linking to ktlk... I mean, no age gap story, no senior- junior relationship, different situation, different circumstances, sifferent cast... Nothing similar to ktlk...

So here r my questions...

1. Are u people going to go gaga over the show, ever if its not ktlk?

2. Are u going to watch the first episode, even if the promos din appeal u, that way ktlk's promos did?

3. Are u still going to continue watching the show, even if u realise, that the initial pick-up of the show is slow..?

4. Are u still going to watch Kritsha, when the show's on-air time is the same, as of ur another favourite show on another Rival channel?

** chalo guys, don on ur thinking hats, n give ur views on my above questions... Will come wid my answers in a lil while... Tab tak, aap log, sirf dekhneka nahi...!!!
deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged

yes to all...kuch bhi ho will see definitely.

ktlk2 ho to bestest.
Hmmm... So for u also, its the leads, that are over n above anything else... :)

not exactly...but i feel both the actors prefer hatke stories ...so this time also ...atleast after ktlk they will be doingqualityroles only...hope so.

dats exactly my pt. aazu, hoping dat they'll opt for quality roles as they have done till now..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyasabdettrocks

Ena292 Goldie
Ena292
Ena292

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I'm not sure though...I'm with ktlk bcs this story caught my eyes from its very first promo. ..and yes I love sk-kk...but watching any other show without proper concept only for the leads ???Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Don't know!! Hope for ktlk 2!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyasabde

ariyadasa IF-Dazzler
ariyadasa
ariyadasa

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
1. Are u people going to go gaga over the show, ever if its not ktlk? yes (mad of kk & sk )Tongue

2. Are u going to watch the first episode, even if the promos din appeal u, that way ktlk's promos did?yes defiantly Tongue

3. Are u still going to continue watching the show, even if u realise, that the initial pick-up of the show is slow..?Tongueyes yarr 

4. Are u still going to watch Kritsha, when the show's on-air time is the same, as of ur another favourite show on another Rival channel? Yes (as there is no other serial or a tele pair interested for me like kk sk and ktlk 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303vidyasabdettrocks

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I will watch anything that has SK-KK . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303vidyasabdettrocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index