Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

What if ??? - Page 3

Ena292 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm not sure though...I'm with ktlk bcs this story caught my eyes from its very first promo. ..and yes I love sk-kk...but watching any other show without proper concept only for the leads ???😕

Don't know!! Hope for ktlk 2!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ariyadasa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1. Are u people going to go gaga over the show, ever if its not ktlk? yes (mad of kk & sk )😛

2. Are u going to watch the first episode, even if the promos din appeal u, that way ktlk's promos did?yes defiantly ðŸ˜›

3. Are u still going to continue watching the show, even if u realise, that the initial pick-up of the show is slow..?😛yes yarr 

4. Are u still going to watch Kritsha, when the show's on-air time is the same, as of ur another favourite show on another Rival channel? Yes (as there is no other serial or a tele pair interested for me like kk sk and ktlk 
Armu4eva thumbnail
I will watch anything that has SK-KK . 
sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
SK KK ho aur subtle romance ho,I am ok with it.
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Aazu, hum sab ek hi kashti mein sawaar hai...SK-KK mil jaye aur kya chahiye??😛
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aazeen02

Hello all the people out here...!

Was reading demand for BP S-2...
Also read, wat u people want in Ktlk S-2, like SK-KK as leads, an age gap love story, ect-ect...

I was just wondering, What if, a new show is launched, with SK-KK as leads, but has nothing linking to ktlk... I mean, no age gap story, no senior- junior relationship, different situation, different circumstances, sifferent cast... Nothing similar to ktlk...

So here r my questions...

1. Are u people going to go gaga over the show, ever if its not ktlk?

A: Depends on story...don't think I am fan of the actors...accept they are good but watching the show depends on the story...

2. Are u going to watch the first episode, even if the promos din appeal u, that way ktlk's promos did?

Yes as their performance was good in old serial. I have started watching KTLK as MB was in. I have seen his serial and liked his performance in the previous one, then in love with story, so contiued...

3. Are u still going to continue watching the show, even if u realise, that the initial pick-up of the show is slow..?

If the story is good, Yes

4. Are u still going to watch Kritsha, when the show's on-air time is the same, as of ur another favourite show on another Rival channel?

I am not watching any other show...so no problem.

** chalo guys, don on ur thinking hats, n give ur views on my above questions... Will come wid my answers in a lil while... Tab tak, aap log, sirf dekhneka nahi...!!!

Edited by Anjani9 - 11 years ago
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I will watch any soap with SK in it provided it has a decent story.
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
YES to all dear... KritSha ke liye kuch bhi manzoor hai... Aap bhool gaye ki humne sirf aur sirf KritSha ke liye Khushi, Despo aur Fox, Mallubhootni sabko season1 mein hi jhela hai...🤢 Season2 mein aapke diye gaye chaaro options ke liye, I am always in...😳