Agasthya - The ultimate paradox in Meera's life ?

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Agasthya Asthana is ONE confusing man.

Sometimes he's this kind person who reassures Meera with a smile that he believes her (in park) ... other time's HE is the hostile party (taunting Meera about the address like an obnoxious jerk (Berk anyone? 😆), when she was sitting on the stairs with Anuja & Beeji). Sometime's  he's her saviour (rushing towards her when all the family ladies are berating Meera for being Anirudh's "Mistress") , and sometime's he's her confidante (keeping her pregnancy secret from the family).

So who IS the real Agasthya Asthana and what does he want ? Is it just about the throne to the Asthana empire or does something else drive him ? Does he have any hidden innuendo behind helping Meera or are those some of his rare earnest gestures ? 

By the time she is done trying to answer all those questions and undo all of Agasthya's knots, Anirudh will have been the least of Meera's problems. I have a feeling she will get so entangled in the web Agasthya Asthana weaves around her, she will have long forgotten Anirudh.

^ and as a fan of Agasthya/Meera pairing ... that's exactly how I want it to be. 😆 
Edited by TanHa911 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanHa911

Agasthya Asthana is ONE confusing man.

Sometimes he's this kind person who reassures Meera with a smile that he believes her (in park) ... other time's HE is the hostile party (taunting Meera about the address like an obnoxious jerk (Berk anyone? 😆), when she was sitting on the stairs with Anuja & Beeji). Sometime's  he's her saviour (rushing towards her when all the family ladies are berating Meera for being Anirudh's "Mistress") , and sometime's he's her confidante (keeping her pregnancy secret from the family).

So who IS the real Agasthya Asthana and what does he want ? Is it just about the throne to the Asthana empire or does something else drive him ? Does he have any hidden innuendo behind helping Meera or are those some of his rare earnest gestures ? 

By the time she is done trying to answer all those questions and undo all of Agasthya's knots, Anirudh will have been the least of Meera's problems. I have a feeling she will get so entangled in the web Agasthya Asthana weaves around her, she will have long forgotten Anirudh.

^ and as a fan of Agasthya/Meera pairing ... that's exactly how I want it to be. 😆 

I also want to see them as pair...i think in this forum all the members are super exited for this pair n eagerly waiting...

Does he know about her pregnancy?????? 
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowwhite50

I also want to see them as pair...i think in this forum all the members are super exited for this pair n eagerly waiting...

Does he know about her pregnancy?????? 

Not all members it seems , we do have some spiteful souls here .. just like every other forum ... but who cares 😆

And Agasthya will be the first to know about Meera's pregnancy and he will try to hide it from Balraj.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well to be honest , agasthya is a good guy with good intentions
He just wanted to annoy meera about the address
But he didn't mean no harm
If anyone intelligent was around agasthya that time
He would not have done it
It is also an excuse for him to talk to meera
He believes her , he didn't want to create a scene hence he kept mum
He wanted to save her for the obnoxious ladies but they are way too powerful
I think he and Balraj will be the only people who will know of the pregnancy in the beginning
Or else I don't see how Balraj will let her stay

What meera and Anirudh had was mere infatuation
She loved the person Anirudh pretended to be
Not who he was
Or he had two faces
But what her and agasthya will have will be much stronger
Just because hard times draw people closer
starsanjana thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Well to be honest , agasthya is a good guy with good intentions
He just wanted to annoy meera about the address
But he didn't mean no harm
If anyone intelligent was around agasthya that time
He would not have done it
It is also an excuse for him to talk to meera
He believes her , he didn't want to create a scene hence he kept mum
He wanted to save her for the obnoxious ladies but they are way too powerful
I think he and Balraj will be the only people who will know of the pregnancy in the beginning
Or else I don't see how Balraj will let her stay

What meera and Anirudh had was mere infatuation
She loved the person Anirudh pretended to be
Not who he was
Or he had two faces
But what her and agasthya will have will be much stronger
Just because hard times draw people closer

i agree and i think the same
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The only thing that nagged me was his comment that perhaps he will visit her as well.  It was in front of Biji, and it was a bit suggestive.  I get that he's just annoying, but... it just didn't gel well with me.

That being said, I do like the complexity of their dynamic and relationship.  And I am fully down for the ride.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

The only thing that nagged me was his comment that perhaps he will visit her as well.  It was in front of Biji, and it was a bit suggestive.  I get that he's just annoying, but... it just didn't gel well with me.

That being said, I do like the complexity of their dynamic and relationship.  And I am fully down for the ride.

@RED - Haan aise toh maine socha hi nahin . And it IS rather odd that he'd make a remark like that infront of Biji :/  I got the impression that he was taking her adress etc for police verification (like we do for new maids/servants/drivers ... and keep their permanent address in case woh ghar se kuch chori kar ke bhaag jaye 😆. I guess that's why Biji said "Agasthya, 😲 yeh kya tareeka hai baat karne ka ?"
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Love the scenes shown of them together. They are not the standardized man-woman kinda story hence really interesting. Their seem a good potential pair for me because theirs cant be sealed on that typical template.

Agasthya is the spoilt, egostic kinda neglected boy of the family and Meera is the scandalously different but kind soul for them 👍🏼

She within 2 days shook the house up, fetching a wrong tag for herself. And Agasthya already is on the edge of grey shade. He knows her the best in that house...he secretly watches her and also guards her secret. When he is in front of her he projects himself to be a complete berk making her dislike him. I am actually liking this between them lot. I'd like a love-story to brew 😎
Edited by ablazedmelody - 11 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

Love the scenes shown of them together. They are not the standardized man-woman kinda story hence really interesting. Their seem a good potential pair for me because theirs cant be sealed on that typical template.

Agasthya is the spoilt, egostic kinda neglected boy of the family and Meera is the scandalously different but kind soul for them 👍🏼

She within 2 days shook the house up, fetching a wrong tag for herself. And Agasthya already is on the edge of grey shade. He knows her the best in that house...he secretly watches her and also guards her secret. When he is in front of her he projects himself to be a complete berk making her dislike him. I am actually liking this between them lot. I'd like a love-story to brew 😎

Yes . What IS interesting is that he is a BERK to her only in front of OTHER people . Wonder what THAT means ... 🤔
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
its mostly love at first sight hehehe while he saved the girl from his friens for himself .. but Bechara ... here also ANI intervenes ... frankly i didn't notice other scenes but yesterday while agasthya move forward to save meera and the way meera also move towards him .. and in precap while others r KOSHING her .. he is there beside her bedside .. all tensed in background ... heheh .. m just loving them ... the soup should brew ... !!!