Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksfan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
                      PART-6

Class.. tomorrow will be an educational trip to local orphanage ...so that u may learn about the people who does not have parents..as per given in the moral science text book...there will be no classes tomorrow and everyone should bring a rough book with stationary stuffs ...class dismissed.

wow ...Aakash can u beleive we are going to see people who does not have parents nor any wealth..i mean how stupid it is..seriously why cant they take us to disco or some bar..we will have so much fun there..uff what are we going to learn in the orphanage...said prashant disgusted..

well i always wanted to see such a place..but dont worry yaar..as long as im there na..every place is fun for us..

but aakash..never mind..we will make the trip as we like...he said it with a wink..

It has been 2 weeks aarthi has settled in the orphanage..she had a tough time blending in there..she made lots of friends and lots of enemies too..who are jealous of her beauty...aarthi was in class 10..she became teachers fav student in 2 days itself.. she hard worked and try to forget her past..3 days before she got a news that her father passed away coz he was drunk while driving..though she was sad..but she was determined to decide her own future..she heard the arrival of the school and know her friend would be there too...Yash Scindhiya ..

A week before..

Scindhiya family had a traditional habit of visiting and donating some money to the orphanage every week..As usual Mr. scindhiya with his wife Gayathri and his sons yash and pratiek visited the orphanage..Ishita went to a sleepover held by her friend Maansi and Pankaj had a meeting in his court..Aakash as usual skipped by inventing a lie..

yash and pratiek usually bring sweets and gifts for them..

It all started when Aarthi came out from the wash room wearing a beautiful pink salwar which gave more effect to her beauty..all where asked to go to the basement so that they may receive their gift..Aarthi was searching for her mother's picture..since she felt to see her...The girls at the orphanage was always back of yash and pratiek..they love drooling at them...
after they finish distributing the gifts..they were asked to stay back for sometime as suraj have to attend an important business meeting.. they decided to play hide and seek..
the room was dark ..as the electricity was cut..yash ran to a room and closed the door..he went and hid behind one of the dressing table..aarthi became scared..as she moved behind until she felt someone standing close to the wall..

w...who is..it??..she panicked..she wanted to scream but the word came out like a whisper..

shhh...

she went a little step back ..which made her hands touch his..it was by mistake though..but yash felt an electric shock...though he never felt that way when he tapped arpita ...she was about to remove it but he caught her hand ...he felt it different..more like attraction..the soft touch of hers was pulling him like a magnet..he slowly intertwined his fingers with hers and then pinned her to the wall..

what are u doing??..just leave me..she was struggling but his hold was too strong..

suddenly the lights came ..aarthi closed her eyes as the bright light was hurting her eyes ..yash looked at her and was mesmerized by her beauty..he was staring at her expressions..his hold became stronger..

ouch..leave me please..leave me..

she opened her eyes only to see yash staring her with love..she never knew what was the meaning of that look nor did she felt such type of look before..her eyes met with his..as they stared each other for a long time..yash took a step near her..she realized the position and pushed him with all her strength..but he dint move an inch..

what r u doing..leave me.,,leave my hands..she screamed this time..

yash came out from his staring session..

im ...im really really sorry..i got carried away by ur beauty..he blurted...

what??..

no thats not what i meant..i meant..umm..hey ive never seen u before..who are u ?? what is ur name??..he said trying to change the subject..

thats none of ur business mr.whoever u are..for ur kind information u must know boys are not allowed in this room..and..

im yash..yash scindhiya..i with my parents visit here every week and spend some time with the people here...im so sorry..i dint meant that to happen..pls forgive me..

she looked at him confused..and then smiled  ..

its..its okay..im Aarthi..

umm..R..r u an orphan??..im sorry if that hurts but..

well..kind of..its a long story and the thought of it just bring bad memories...

yash looked at her for sometimes..
she looks more like arpita he thought..when he was about to ask her past he was interrupted by aarthi's sudden question..

hey how did u end up here.?? she asked

well i was playing hide and seek with the people here and i ended up in this room..but trust me i really dint know u was here..otherwise i would have gone somewhere...hey i dint see u downstairs..

i dint come..i was searching for one of my belongings..and the electricity went off all of a sudden..and i got scared...

there was some moment of silence..aarthi never talked to any boys like now..she felt so comfortable being with him..she dint know the feeling she is experiencing whenever she looks at him..it was all different and new...

yash never knew he would end up being in love with her..he was not only mesmerized with her beauty but the way she behaves was all normal and not like other girls who would just pounce on him in the name of friendliness..he felt to be with her...

umm..yash..i will just..umm go out ..u know how people will feel if they find us ...umm...alone..in a ..close room..

i understand..he said it with a smile on his face..more like a shy one..

aarthi noticed it..she smiled and went to open the door...to her horror it was closed from outside..

yash..somebody closed the door from outside...omg..im so scared..i ..i ..dont know what will happen and..

dont worry..we will find some way out..dont panic...he went to the door and try to look for the key hole..
aarthi there is no key hole here..

i know that way before yash..thats why i panicked..or else i would have used my hair pin to unlock...

so now..what to do..who would have done this..

i bet it is maya...she is behaving too much..urgg..

ohh..why maya have to do this to u??

u know her??

yeah of course..she would be the first one who is always u know..how girls will be..

how??..feeling slightly jealous.

umm..she tried to become intimate when pratiek by mistakenly pushed her..

who is pratiek??..

he is my brother..he must be probably flirting with the girls here now..

yash and aarthi laughed..

nice introduction..

thank u..he said huskily..

friends??..yash said forwarding his hand to her..

she looked at him and then at his hands..she then smiled a bit and forwarded her hands to him

friends..she said it with a grin..

they stared at each other and when yash was about to pull her..

yash..ive got an idea..she screamed..

what..he said still not letting her hand go..

she pulled her hand from him and ran to the big window ...

we can go from here..she said pointing to the window

from here..

yes from here..i will check for some long dupatta and we can throw it from here..and slide down..

u seemed to be an expert in this..

well kind of..thats the last this i did when i left home..but never mind all  that..we must figure a way to get out from here...

yash became more curious about her past..but thought of not asking her now..

okay lets do it..

yash..u go first and then i will..

okay..

aarthi searched for a dupatta and found one..she tied one end to the bed and threw other end down..

okay..ur turn..yash..be careful..try not to hurt urself...

aarthi..do i have to remind u that u r talking to a going to be 17 year old boy..i have studied martial arts and also good at..

okay okay..enough of showing off..go fast pls...
she said sarcastically..

yash holded the dupatta and fell off from the window..and landed perfectly..

aarthi holded the dupatta and fell of..when she was in the middle the end which was tied in the bed post got loosen thus making aarthi to fall on yash...yash lost balance and fell down with aarthi on the top of him...😳😳😳

thats it for today..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...waiting for ur precious comments..
                          Part-7

Edited by ksfan2 - 10 years ago
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
yash n aarti met n became friends...
yash in love with aarti...love at 1st sight...
lovedd it...
hima1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update
thanks for the quick update
eagerly waiting for the next episode
ksfan2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: goldenmoon

nice update

yash n aarti met n became friends...
yash in love with aarti...love at 1st sight...
lovedd it...

yup love at 1st sightπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..thanks for liking..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ksfan2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima1991

nice update

thanks for the quick update
eagerly waiting for the next episode

thank uπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
kdsubs thumbnail
Hi Rasheeda,
I read all parts at one go - thanks for the pms. I remember you started this story last year - remember reading a couple of parts. I am so glad you continued (though some of the details have changed i think).

Loved the first few parts. Yes they were sad - but very well written - you brought out Arpita's guilt and Priya's love so well.

And hey - interesting family tree πŸ˜‰.

Do continue and pm me when you update.

Thanks and take care,
Love,
Kat
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so sweet intro between Arti-Yash...

very nice update...

ksfan2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kdsubs

Hi Rasheeda,
I read all parts at one go - thanks for the pms. I remember you started this story last year - remember reading a couple of parts. I am so glad you continued (though some of the details have changed i think).

Loved the first few parts. Yes they were sad - but very well written - you brought out Arpita's guilt and Priya's love so well.

And hey - interesting family tree πŸ˜‰.

Do continue and pm me when you update.

Thanks and take care,
Love,
Kat

thanks for liking my story kat.😳😳.yup i started last year..and it dint go properly...so thought of making it in a new version...dont worry will PM u for sure..

take care..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ksfan2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinny_ranvir

so sweet intro between Arti-Yash...

very nice update...

thank u so muchπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
lulujjjj thumbnail
So nice update Maya never leaves aarya alone get her one RAM dulare in the orphanage , it would be good , loved your ff please continue soon Insha A llah.