India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jagiya will not make another mistake.

Priyat Newbie
Priyat
Priyat

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Jagiya will not make another mistake of falling in love with a modern girl like Sanchi as she is well educated and modern, as jagiya has learnt a lesson from Gauri,LOL so his choice will be Ganga and even anandi will ask his to marry Ganga and this time he will not go against Anandi and family EmbarrassedClap
So lets hope that the story goes this way...SmileWink

bhaironnath Goldie
bhaironnath
bhaironnath

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
What you say is true.He will slowly with time realise his feelings for ganga.The family will also come to acknowledge how like Anandi she is..already bapusa has made such comments.They will feel she will be the right choice.In the meanwhile,saanchi will confess her desire to marry Jagya.So in the process Anandi will again be torn between her saasra and maykaa.Shiv will be his usual supprotive self[at least I hope so].Do not want any misunderstanding between them on Jagya's account.The onus will fall on Anandi to show Saanchi that she is just infatuated with Jagya and that she has a lot to do in life.the time for her now is to concentrate on her studies and evolve a purpose in her life

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyatmasinaparnauma

masin Goldie
masin
masin

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I agree! And as bhaironnath said, this will only cause more trouble for Anandi.. I just hope the Shekhars are far more understanding and don't shut down her opinion as to why Sanchi and Jagya are not an suitable partners for each other.

It's not just about Jagya not wanting to spend the rest of his life with a modern girl like Sanchi, but even Sanchi will not be able to deal with Jagya and the mass emotional baggage that he carries with him. They'll end up much worse than Jagya-Gauri...Sanchi will throw tantrums at the drop of a hat and so will Jagya...I highly doubt the Singh parivaar is willing to raise four children (Jagya, Sanchi, Nandu, and Gehna's unborn child...wait is she even pregnant yet?)!

If Sanchi does suggest the idea of wanting to marry Jagya and all, then I hope Shiv is the angriest of them all! Then we can have cute scenes of Anandi trying to pacify him and explain to him that anger is not the solution and blah blah... but I really, really, really hope that the Shekhars are not blinded by their laado Sanchi and don't fall for her wish to marry Jagya! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyat2011renuaparnauma

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top