Frequent Posters

tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
congratulation for the gallery... 
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Two awesome writers writting Index.Now it would be easy for me to find n read your works whenever I want.
CONGRATS .:)
N yeah guys update chalk and cheese too..:):p
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congo !! Mihika and neeti for ur own writing gallery ! U two are awesome writers ! Love ur works 😃
Plz update chalks and cheese ... It's been a long long time .
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations to both of you for owning your own writing gallery. It is really nice to see that fan favorite writers have one place that can be used by fans to access their works. You both have been writing some fabulous stuff for long time now and you both should have started a writing gallery long way back as people have always waited to read something that you both have written jointly or individually. Both of you have always come up with a new subject with SwaRon twist which is always nice to read.

You both are wonderful sorry wonderful is not apt to your potentials, But you both are marvelous writers and all your works are marvels. I really wish that you both get lots n lots of appreciation for your efforts and people fill your thread with love and this gallery goes in to 2,3,4,5 and countless threads. God bless both of you.

I have had a little opportunity to chat with Mihika for few time and i know little bit about her so I am starting with her. Mihika you are a sweet and joyful girl, I know one thing that you told me about you "WHEN I DECIDE TO DO SOMETHING, I AM INTO IT FULLY UNTIL I GET WHAT I HAVE DECIDED" I was totally impressed with you when you said that line. Now i know the reason why your works are wonderful because you just decide to put SwaRon in that situation and you start feeling that get into it which shows in everything you write on SwaRon. You are still young with lots of potentials and i wish you a very bright future ahead and May you get all you desire. All the very best with the writing gallery.

Coming to Neeti well unfortunately I have never got any chance to chat with this talented young little girl so I don't really know her that well as person but I remember that somebody has said that "IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW A PERSON IS THEN JUST CONCENTRATE ON THE WAY HE/SHE EXPLAINS ANYTHING HE/SHE HAVE THOUGHT BECAUSE THAT WILL MAKE YOU AWARE OF HOW THAT PERSON IS" If I see Neeti in that way then i should say that from her works one can make out that she has grown way above then her age in terms of thought process goes because she has written an OS where Swayam is dead and Sharon is re-visiting his memories after 10 years as she had promised him to do so and believe the level of maturity that shows in that OS is never expected from such young girl but she has and because she understands that well the character of Sharon that she had portrayed in the OS became so easy to connect with and instead of feeling sad you feel love that Sharon shares with you in the OS...I wish you wonderful and bright future Neeti and All the very best with the writing gallery.

Thank you for the PM and all the best again and God Bless

Pratik  
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I must have hardly read one or two of the listed works.. but i know where to come looking when i feel like reading! :) congrats on the thread!
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
congrats guys

i have read all of you works and i am a big fan of them
-Chaitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thnks fr creating this gallery😊 ur works r really great
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I know it's four months since this topic was opened 😛 But I finally made a banner for it! Do check it out on page one. Thanks. 😊
_Veronica_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U know,u r supposed to update links to ur new works here 🤓