Views

Users

Frequent Posters

warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: riafna

Congratulations Naina ...

Arnav ready to give up property for her and Khushi is also still their inner voice may be after sometimes regret for their actions. So hey are going to try. Mentor mentee hmm Khushi took her baby step to business still she needs him sometimes and in their relationship Arnav needs her . So its ok sometimes balance and equality one may be stronger other weaker one strong in one way other in other way... equilibrium that is what needed...

and thats what they are trying to find... a very very fine balance.

Actually they are going to struggle on a point their business- the expectations they have to keep up and  marriage...Actual game start here..

Precisely!

Both are good in reading others mind
Thanks for pm

you are very welcome and thank you for posting!

Originally posted by: Caskett

75th update and u still have d ability to keep ur readers surprised,amazed and keep them guessing what wud happen in the next chaptr.the standard of ur writing has been increased as u update and has never dissapointed ur readers at any point.so hearty congrats on that!!

thank you darling and thats my challenge with each and every chapter, to make sure that I keep the momentum going.

coming to the update,it was a damakedar 75th update and in no way dissapointed.i liked the way how arshi sat and sort out their problem and let their love win over rivalry.they took a mature decision of nt mixing personal and professional lives.the decision dat dey tuk cud make or break the precious relationship they have and am happy dat they dint let a business problm ruin it.totally it was a lovely update!

glad you enjoyed it. was definitely a challenge to write this chapter!

Originally posted by: ASRandKKGSRFan

Hey!

Thanks for the PM πŸ˜›

Hope as always, that you are doing well ...

As for the banner ... Me likes πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Update ... well-written.

thank you! the banner's full credit goes to Omoraboti aka Farah.

Its very understandable for both Arnav and Khushi to want space ... to gather their thoughts, feelings and to come up with what steps need to be taken next ...

Arnav's clothes were ... well described. I can picture them in my head!

Both seem to be going through similar emotions and feelings ... desire, trying to work out what to do ... They do say that great minds think alike ... and I totally think that this applies here.

They sure have a primal need for one another and as a reader, as a human, as a woman I'm all up for that! Its sexy! Its natural to feel as they do when you want someone sooo much! Sometimes its overwhelming ... they are trying to balance out alot here. Business, a new relationship, the change in power dynamics and then to top it all off... there's the scorching attraction πŸ˜†

thanks for the comment
naina😳

Originally posted by: varsha2KD

UNRES πŸ˜‰

Congratulation on diamond jubilee πŸ‘

thank you, thank you

Firstly, I love the description of Arnav's clothes...I was literally picturing it in my gutter mind...πŸ˜†

ahaaa in that case mission accomplished πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I kinda figured that Arnav and Khushi will solve their issue...but waiting to find out who will actually get the land???

And the aftermath of discussion was hot...πŸ˜‰

Waiting to read more

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

R

Did you really have to start the update with him getting his clothes from the wardrobe? πŸ˜†

And then again you have to tell us how the white cotton shirt looks on him? Evil woman! And the low hanging, faded, ripped jeans .. I think you know which image crossed mind! Source of inspiration, huh? πŸ˜† And then you have to write .. Untamed. *dead* The next paragraph hardly made any sense during the first read and I had to re-read after smacking my head. πŸ˜†

Farah... I thought that it was high time for a biology lesson seeing that we havent had one for a while. Besides, you do such a wonderful job of ummm... sharing 'inspiration' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Really loved the small touches you added ' Arnav wanting to make Khushi a cup of coffee. That small "hands up" and "mouth zipping" gesture of Arnav. Khushi's backward count to control her anger. Arnav Singh Raizada walking barefoot .. does that tell me something? Yes. Great touch, sweety. You know how much I love you knack for detailing. It does not only make it a good read with visuals but also tells us a lot about the state of mind of the character.

you know i wondered if anyone notices (or appreciates) the extra detailing, so I am very happy to read that you enjoyed it.

This chapter was like a turning point in this story. And it was all about how the tables have turned. Khushi wants to take a cold shower. He debates where to sit. She starts the conversation while he is sort of scared how to face it. He reacts to her words half-hearing her and she is the one demanding "Let me finish".

I loved how open Khushi was about her entire thought process, starting from her reaction at the news. And you brilliantly penned down the transition of her thoughts ' she will not jeopardize her marriage; neither will she jeopardize her dream.

egggaccctttlyyy!! the tables have most certainly changed. It doesnt mean that Arnav is less powerful or that Khushi is becoming overbearing. It just means that the relationship is equalising in dynamic as the comfort level increase.

Arnav explained his thoughts clearly too but for me it all came down to, "I would never, ever, risk damaging our relationship for anything, and that includes business." That was it.

i imagined his husky voice saying this and my heart skips a beat!

So they are up for a challenge outside their bedroom. And they are determined to not let it affect their marriage. The road is not going to be easy. Both are stubborn. Both have temper issues. Both wants to win. And then again .. both love the other bit too much. It would be a treat to see how things turn out.

Love is difficult and not always pleasant but when you find the right person you can work through it no matter what!

Brilliant chapter! Starting with biology class to break the ice .. leading to a poignant conversation of business & relationship .. ending up in the couch with a man undressing himself. If you still have any doubt, darling, let me assure you, Masterclass rocks.

thank you darling. Its your feedback and support that keeps me going.

In the whole chapter my favorite dialogue was Arnav's "I missed you Baby". Even if you have not explained, I would have known what he meant. 😊

After their marriage, when you said this story is far from over, I wondered what you were planning. I have read a handful of FFs and hardly any managed to keep the pace of the story after their marriage and all that was there were negative roles, nasty twists, past linkups or accidents. You have no idea how happy I am to realize what you have in your mind. I am so looking forward to see them on the table. πŸ˜ƒ Bring it on, lady!

The ride is far from over darling. my brain is always buzzing with potential storylines πŸ˜†

PS: Thanks for using the banner! πŸ€— The other one is my personal favorite πŸ˜‰ .. But after reading this update, this one seems rather apt!

The credit is all yours darling. you suggested and created it, so I should be thanking you.πŸ˜ƒ

PPS: Indecent. You are using that word a lot lately. What's up? And whose fault is that? you and Barun sobti are colluding against poor me... all that inspiration is churning a whole heap of thoughts that can't be posted here...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thank you and big hugs as always my darling!

Originally posted by: ranogill

hi naina...once again you proved that you are a master of taking our class...and i fell in love with khushi and arnav again...their decision to keep their  work problem at work is the best one and increased our interest how they go about their boardroom fight and keep their bedroom fight hot ...loved it 

thank you darling... the aim is to keep you intrigued!

naina😳
Originally posted by: Senorita Sanaya

Why again a war between ArHi. What is the guarantee that marriage will not be affected ?

I have two comments in response to this comment:

as Clint Eastwood once said:

If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster'

and second:

Love means to commit yourself without guarantee.
Anne Campbell
Originally posted by: LondonChick

Loved it
Thanks for the PM

thank you Jenna! i hope you are well my darling!

much love always
naina
Originally posted by: MAS_5253

loved it..spcly d conversation ..c basically dis is wat i believe communication will never lead to nisunderstanding it will solve issues it was a very imp for bth of dem shutting d oder person will never b helpful ..
noe hoe will dese two play dere respective roles will surely b a challenge..
frm bussnss rivals outside to lovers n husband wife inside ..
d 1ns who dnt mix dere professional n personal lives r truely n genuienly winners so lets c where r love birds stand

thanx for d pm naina 😳

thank you darling
Originally posted by: deeswarna

that was some conversation between them but im happy that they are dealing with everything through talking instead of taking their distances and let all this ruin their marriage!

loved khushi for the strong and very confident woman she has become! she knows where her priorities lie and she is giving the same importance to her wedding and to her career without letting the two overlap and never allowing any of them to overshadow the other!

but i fear knowing human nature, the pressure and stress is bound to get over them at some point and im afraid that this might cracks the foundation of everything they have been building whether its personal or business! its a very complicated situation!

and that is the point, is their relationship as strong as they think it is? can it withstand all these challenges (and possibly more)?

i would really like to see them to deal with things as they come but still remembering wat they have together and everything they have survived and fought to be together!

mind blowing update! super excited to see the battle between Miss Gupta and Mr Raizada!

let the battles begin...πŸ˜†

thank you for commenting hun!