Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI FF: MASTERCLASS THREAD 8- NEW CHAP76 pg134 (Page 83)

lilakumariacnw Goldie
lilakumariacnw
lilakumariacnw

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Now... That was amazing...
I am really interested in ur payash... They r soo interesting to read... So ... Wonder what akash is planning... I really like this bold.. never short for words payal... Hope she will face all akash's challenges & be d winner in their game... I dont like akash's arrogance though i liked his confidence... & should say payal is worth trying...
Arshi... I am still blushing...nw u have brought the story to an important phase... I think this aspect is an important one... Would really love to know hw they r going to face this... I am sure they can tide over this with their unique characters...
Looking forwward to know what happens next...DAMNIT...
Thanks for the update yaar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

warriorprincess

PhoenixTears IF-Dazzler
PhoenixTears
PhoenixTears

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Thats a very interesting turns of events, now they are gonna stand opposite each other in their professional lives. Superb, looking forward to it. Loved the Payal-Akash challenge too, they make a pretty exciting couple. Over all, a brilliant update! 

warriorprincess

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
**Edited**

Naina, you know I was getting bored a few days back & decided to read Masterclass all over again, just because I can never have enough of your amazing story... It is a guaranteed pick-me-up :) And it read it right from the start to about the chapter 68 or so, & didn't even bother checking the heading for your latest status... And that's when I sent you a scrap to update this story because it had been a while... And only a couple of days ago, I accidentally looked at the index for that thread & couldn't believe that you had added a new chapter and had also started a new thread & had updated 4/5 chapters without me knowing about it... Man, was I pissed at myself for having missed all the updates Cry So I am going to send you a buddy request, could you please PM your next updates, I really don't want to miss out on this amazing story yet again...

What can I say, I was waiting to read how the newly wedded couple fared on their own, now that their family had made themselves scarce by taking off to Lukhnow & Sydney Wink I loved to see Khushi getting bolder, although, her "Cuter than cute" nightie really said otherwise... lol 
Btw, did she manage to buy more "grown-up" nighties or no?? Wink

Payal & Aakash are sizzling with so much sexual energy, they really need to do it or else they will be burning themselves up with all that heat they are generating... Wink

Arnav & Khushi, man oh man, their office sexcapade was sizzling, it's a wonder that Mrs. J. didn't show up with a fire extinguisher... LOL I loved the way Arnav kept telling Khushi to stop looking at him "that way" while all the while he himself was doing the same Wink Those two can't have enough of one another... Embarrassed

How come they were all alone in the house that day, (not that I am complaining mind you) where was HP?? Sexy ASR cooking shirtless wearing a low slung track pant is definitely a feast for the eyes any day Embarrassed I was waiting to see tham have another first on the kitchen counter top, not to say in the car itself... I thought ASR would pull up somewhere & have a round in the car itself... That way we could have covered two more firsts, no? Wink

One another thing, what happened to all the media hoopla of the day before, can't believe that the media wasn't camping outside AR & Shantivan anymore, just because Arnav threatened them?? Aren't they supposed to be rabid?? Was surprised to see Khushi traipsing all across town the very next day in an auto, that was really naive of her wasn't it?? Arnav has every right to mad at her for being so careless, right?? I thought he would let her know how worried he was about her safety & forbid her categorically to stop traveling by autos anymore... I was surprised to see him backdown so easily... Khushi needs to learn to listen to him sometimes also, she is too independent IMO, she has to learn to take Arnav's wishes & concerns more into consideration now that she is married... All couples have to compromise, or else it is a rough journey... :(

Okay, so now Khushi & Arnav are going to fight it out over a property deal?? But AR Copr is huge, why would they be interested in a property small enough for JJ?? Will Khushi find out & relinquish or will Arnav back-out to give Khushi her much needed break?? It would be really funny if they pulled out to give the property to the other & neither gets it... I hope a third party doesn't snatch it from under their very noses, that would be really funny & painful...

Great to see you updating frequently again, was definitely missing this FF very much Big smile Please PM your next update :)

Edited by pixiegirl - 02 May 2013 at 6:32pm
pooja102 IF-Sizzlerz
pooja102
pooja102

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
amazing update

warriorprincess

saschades IF-Dazzler
saschades
saschades

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
ooohhh nice update
thanks for the pm ;)

warriorprincess

warriorprincess IF-Dazzler
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

R

Whoa! So there starts the next turn in the story .. and the obvious! This is one dilemma that spouses working in the same industry or office often suffer! And here we have our masterclass mentor & mentee! LOL So far you have always given a rational ending to their qualms .. so I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Smile  Hope I don't disappoint you! This is always the challenge for me... 

PS: Khushi really did not have any issue with the "first time in car" did she?? LOL Now that you have instilled that in our mind, can you pleae, pretty please, have mercy on us and give us our "first" read of their another "first" too? Wink And the moment I read she was sitting on the kitchent top .. another "first" crossed my mind! What have you done to me, lady??!! Shocked  Lolll I did play with the idea of a first in the car but then thought you guys will think I'm such a perv... LOL

PPS: My version of Akash & Payal in MC. Tongue  I like!! 

Omoraboti

warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senorita Sanaya

Cliff hanger JI ! BAS
Now the dynamics of Khushi & Arnav will obviously change right ?
Now I wanna read the next update already !

Lolll let's see how these handle it...
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaaz.gul

r
ufff wat an awsome chap naina akash is so sexy na and payal too so blunt i like the way they challenged each other
and arnav and khushi as always awsome bt the moment came where personal clashes with professional waiting how arnav will sort this out

Awe thank you!

Shaaz.gul

Go to top