Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI FF: MASTERCLASS THREAD 8- NEW CHAP76 pg134 (Page 67)

warriorprincess IF-Dazzler
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhaktiii

Naina, I came across this mindblowing wonderful ff 3 days ago! N believe me like a maniac I was reading it!!could hav finished it bit earlier but my 6 months old Khushi( yes I have named her khushi -- after .. Ni need to tell after whom) keeps me in a tow!!

awww... firstly congratulations on having your very own angel in your Khushi. I send nothing but my good wishes for the Little Angel who I'm sure will make her mama proud! Hug

Secondly, welcome (officially) Masterclass Big smile

Initial chapters were so cute n full of innocence of khushi n what a wonderful gradual change u have written! Kudos to u naina!! Can I hav this arnie ?? He's really a dream come tru for every woman !!  lol trust me if I could turn him into reality, I would have!!

I so love this khushi , fierce brave loyal , moral Full of mischief everything !!  yes, I've tried to give this khushi strength of character, something which I feel was lost after they got married on-screen.
Payash is a total different story n I was pleasantly surprised !! Kash IPK wale ye padh lete! These 2 Gupta sis r totally different  - two independent strong women. thats what I wanted to portray.

n when amanajli story is moving? not to worry - I have something in mind for these two as well, but for the moment Arnav and Khushi are completely taking over my attention...

Thanks for pm pplz update soon n pm me!! If you've sent me a buddy request then you will definitely get a PM hun

PS: during the nonstop reading I read about ur nani! So sorry to hear that! Amy she rest in peace n god give u courage to face! thank you very much - its still hard but its God's will and I pray she is in peace and smiling down on me...
Though a intensity is lessen , d ache and memories r always in d heart! Take care n keep us flooded with beautiful updates of MASTERCLASS! as long as I have readers, I shall write...

lots of love and hugs naina

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fiyonaabhinavasenbhaktiii

warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moomin4455

Naina...I cannot remember if I commented but I just read it again for the 2nd time!

Payal...what have you got yourself in to huh?

Arnav and Khushi are just on fire together! So passionate and sexy OMG!!

I cannot wait for the next chapter!

awww... thank you darling!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Can I become drama queen right now ? I had given a lamba comment once few threads ago which was my first comment after I read the entire FF that day PM bhi kiya that ji...but you did not reply the way you are replying to other comments... me sad... sob sob.

warriorprincess

warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senorita Sanaya

Can I become drama queen right now ? I had given a lamba comment once few threads ago which was my first comment after I read the entire FF that day PM bhi kiya that ji...but you did not reply the way you are replying to other comments... me sad... sob sob.

awww darling, I'm so sorry. I try to spread the love and when time permits, I do try and respond. Please accept my apologies and this biggg Hug

I have no idea why I didn't respond to your comment that time and I wont make any excuses, but now I will say a genuine and heartfelt thank you for reading masterclass and liking this story.

I hope you are not too angry with me and will continue to share your thoughts about my little story.

Once again, welcome on board this crazy little story that seems to have taken a life of its own... enjoy the ride Big smile

naina Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455OmNaMaSteOm

warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Chapter 73

(credit: google-ji... I'm thinking a hotter Akash)

Payal watched as Akash Singh Raizada turned to face her.

'No response?' he goaded, 'I'll you why. No response because up until now you were driving this...this thing between us. You felt confident and powerful because you were calling the shots. But here's a newsflash: I'm ready to play now so let's move this out of the childish kindergarten flirting it's been and do this like adults. So tell me Payal are you game or was all that bravado just that - an act?'

It didn't happen frequently. Hell, it was as rare as a thunderstorm in sub-Saharan Africa. But yes, today it had happened. Speechless. Payal Kumari Gupta was actually speechless.

Flabbergasted by that uncharacteristic declaration, Payal stared at Akash as he looked to road ahead. She frowned as her gaze ran over his face and she sat up slightly. There was something stern yet more masculine about his profile today. Was it the narrowing of his deep, dark brown eyes behind those glasses she wondered as her eyes wandered lower and lingered on the strong lines of his jaw which was normally clean shaven but today wore darkening stubble. Why was there something indecently handsome about him today?

Payal quickly realised that she had clearly been playing with fire and had completely misread Akash Singh Raizada and now didn't have a clue what to do next. She took a calming deep breath and gathered her wits as she replayed his words back in her mind. Payal conceded that there was something deeply attractive about the way he had shattered her perception of him. There was a manly man underneath that quiet persona after all and it now begged the question; what else didn't she know about him?

Unable to help herself, she spoke 'Let's not play word games Mr Raizada. It's demeaning to both of us. You asked if I'm game. The answer is yes, but question is what are you going to do with this information now that, what did you say, oh yes...now that this has been moved out of the childish kindergarten flirting it's been and we're going to do this like adults. So tell me Mr. Raizada what exactly is the plan?' she countered.

Astonished, Akash turned to his left to see if she was serious. Had she really just called his bluff he wondered. He had made his bold statement in the aim that it would have shocked her into retreat but clearly Ms. Gupta was ballsier than he had given her credit for.

'Are you sure Ms Gupta?' he enquired 'I would hate to think that you feel that you are being coerced into something just because you are too, what shall we say, afraid to say no?' he drawled.

Payal pulled herself up in her seat, her eyes narrowing response to the sound of that casual challenge which was still ringing inside her head because she knew she had already developed a kind of fascination for this man and it nagged her conscience to death'especially after last taunt.

'Oh I'm sure Mr Raizada.' Payal glanced sideways, 'and don't look so surprised,' she said dryly. 'I might be a bit of a handful and braver than you expected, but I'm not stupid. I know what I'm saying yes to.'

Taking his eyes off the road briefly, Akash looked at the woman next to him, 'I've never questioned your intelligence, but I will give you points for your bravery because you have no idea what I'm really like - you've judged a book by its cover and now you you're going to be proven wrong,' he said as his eyes glinted dangerously. He glanced at her for her reaction and their eyes locked briefly. Payal stared at him, hypnotised by the look in his dark eyes. And then she laughed a deep, sexy sound that shocked him and Akash realised it was the very first time he'd heard her laugh. Odd, that in all the days he had spent with her in his home, he had never heard her laughter before. And never would he have expected it to be such a sexy sound.

'Don't worry about me Mr Raizada, I'm a big girl and I know what I'm getting myself into,' he heard her retort. Keeping his eyes trained on the road ahead, Akash smiled but in that smile Payal saw arrogance and confidence. She swallowed. Dragging her gaze away from his, she looked out of the window and tried to concentrate on the scenery speeding past when she noticed him turning this car onto a road she knew didn't lead to Lucknow. She turned to face him, 'where are you going? Lucknow isn't this way,' she pointed out.

'I know that Ms Gupta. I think we need to go somewhere that we can be completely alone and undisturbed.' His voice was a soft, 'and I know the perfect place where you and will get the privacy to get to know each other better,' he said.

They sat quietly as he drove down the steep, winding road away from the main road. An expectant tension thrummed between them, heavy with meaning, with possibility. Payal stared out at the countryside, completely oblivious to its beauty now. Instead her mind was racing with a million thoughts. What was she getting herself into? She had brazenly agreed to the challenge he had issued but this man seated beside her was shattering all the opinions she had made about him. What if this all blew up in her face?

==============

Arnav took Khushi's hand in his and they both began walking to his car. He opened the door for her and helped her into the car and then went round to the driver's side. Khushi was staring at him; and he still couldn't believe that they had actually made love in his office.  Arnav cleared his throat and raised his eyebrows at Khushi who seemed to be daydreaming about something. He shook his head as he leaned towards her to grab her seatbelt breaking her reverie. He slowly inched towards her, his hand moved to the belt and he began to pull it, his head inches away from hers. She closed her eyes and inhaled his scent. As she opened her eyes, he was beginning to retract and she lifted her hand and lightly traced his lips. Who would have thought lips could be so utterly lusciously important, she thought with a satisfied smirk. Arnav stilled her hand with his, 'Khushi stop looking at me like that,' he whispered against her fingers 'otherwise we are going to have another first...first time in the car,' he said his in sexily husky voice. Khushi smiled, never had she had so many exhilarating firsts in her life and who would have thought Arnav Singh Raizda would be responsible for all them.

Light rain started falling as they drove towards Shantivan. Khushi looked at Arnav's profile as he drove. 'Khushi...stop!' she heard and immediately a red flush overcame her as she realised he had caught her, Devi Maiya what was happening to her? She couldn't keep her eyes, or her hands for that matter, off her husband. Khushi pretended to adjust her seatbelt as she hid her smile. He was like a magnet and she just couldn't break the intense way that he seemed to draw her to himself.

Arnav caught the light flush on her cheek. So his wife still blushed. Just like early on in their relationship it seemed that everything he did caused her to blush. A compliment, a kiss, a whisper of desire. She had been the most innocent woman he'd ever met and now that their relationship had crossed over into the physical space, he could see that she responded to him with the wants and desires of an experienced woman. It was a mutual desire, which he knew from personal experience, was as potent as a highly addictive drug but unlike any of the previous encounters he had had, there was something sacred about being with Khushi -  it was physical, emotional, and spiritual bonding, things he had never experienced before.

Khushi watched as a smile appeared on his face and she couldn't help wondering why. Arnav glanced over to Khushi, his hand stroked down the length of her arm, sending an explosion of tiny spark along her nerve-endings as he interlaced his fingers with hers, 'We're almost home. We'll be all alone, no one will bother us...I'm all yours tonight Khushi,' he told her with a deep intensity that made her toes curl tightly in response.

==============

Hours later, momentarily satisfied with each other another kind of hunger appeared and Arnav and Khushi wandered down to the kitchen for some much needed sustenance. Dressed in the shirt that Arnav was wearing earlier, Khushi was perched on one of the kitchen countertops as she watched her husband who was wearing only his track pants and no shirt expertly chop up the ingredients for Spanish omelettes. There was something innately sexy watching a man cooking whilst dressed in absolutely minimal clothing. Khushi's mind flashed back to their tryst in the office and a question arose in her mind.  'Arnav, when I came to office earlier why were you so mad?' she asked, quickly adding 'I know that it wasn't all about me going out alone. Did something happen at AR today?' she asked.

Laying down the knife he was using to dice tomatoes, Arnav picked up a kitchen cloth and wiped his hands on it before placing a pan on the cook top. Waiting for it to heat, he turned to face Khushi, his sigh was remorseful. 'No it wasn't all about you. Granted I was mad that you did go out alone, I knew that there must be a reason but I also knew that you'd be careful,' he confessed in a dry tone. Pouring the egg mixture into the hot pan, Arnav continued, 'the team and I have been working on some projects, one of them involves a property deal. Anyway to cut a long story short, the man who owns the land and building is being difficult with the sale. I've spent all day trying to negotiate the deal through the Lawyer,' he said as he flipped the omelette into a plate and turned the heat off. Turning back to Khushi, Arnav folded his arms across his bare chest, 'Why did you have to go rushing out today?' he asked.

Khushi rolled her eyes as she slid off the counter and opened the fridge door and pulled out a loaf of bread. She popped four slices into the toaster as she spoke, 'You know how I've started looking for a location for Jaleebi Junction, anyway I spent all morning short listing options, but I couldn't find the right one - there was something wrong with each one. One had no plumbing, one was too far, one had rent that should be classed as extortion. Anyway, just as I was about to give up, I found one and it looked really good on paper. It doesn't have an agent, so I decided to go have a look at it and speak to the owner myself.' Her eyes reflected the excitement in her voice, 'Arnav its perfect! The location, the size, the price. Everything.' Arnav couldn't hold back his own smile as he walked towards Khushi with a plate of sizzling hot Spanish omelettes, 'So what's the problem Khushi, go ahead and put in your offer,' he said as he put the plate down on the counter. Khushi sighed as she brought the plate of toasted bread, 'that's what I went there to do Arnav. Turns out that this is a family property and the man who owns it got an offer from me and from some lawyer representing some hotshot business man at the same time. And now he can't decide who to sell too.'

Arnav's breathing suddenly shallowed as he walked towards the kitchen sink and his eyes narrowed as he turned to face the window with his back to Khushi, 'who's the property owner Khushi?' he asked softly as he ran a hand over the back of his neck. Khushi who was in the middle of chewing swallowed and took a sip of her water, 'He's this really old Parsi man called Kayoze Irani,' she said she placed her glass down.

'Damn it' he swore under his breath, his reaction was instant and savage, his face hardening he looked out towards the garden and his mind computed what this meant. That his own mentee, his wife was now his arch-rival in a business deal. A deal that would either make or break one of them. This time he swore out aloud and more savagely.

(credit to the original uploader... but this the face I picture when he finds out...LOL)

Helllooo lovely people

It seems that the the last chapter was a big hit... wonder why Wink

On a serious note, THANK YOU so much for loving this story so much. I have been trying to reply to PMs and comments, but I think I've fallen behind.
I am trying to catch up, but if I've missed you, please please don't be mad at me.

If you have written to me, then please accept this as my personal note of thanks - thank you for loving masterclass and thank you for telling me what you love (or sometimes don't love, which is great too) about this story.

Ok I can't wait to hear your reactions, me thinks life for our newly weds is about to get more...shall we say... interestingWink

so come on... talk to me...

NainaEmbarrassed

p.s. PMs  for this chapter will go out tomorrow....

chapter 74: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3524143&PID=82290149&#82290149

Edited by warriorprincess - 05 May 2013 at 1:15am

The following 346 member(s) liked the above post:

ashagoodbertamaarharini19planonicky_nisha263joe65Ammssreeja_pskfarha451288zil143simren97only4mailscrisentajranaviabhigarima1992madmadzmishimradhagaurivansurithuparnasmritigemneykariadhruv11khubthepelicanjas611maryam0993Pantheraoncaispkkndsuganya91IyamnurmaayushikumarMachetePetunia11susanbonesajumaprincessep13Ranjitha.sindhesaborni123nivya67reggieGargi.GaraqunderdskyViriyasams521HameshaSobtimdm2013turnipsanayafan125HemaSuryarambamallittlerenu16Manishi1prudentPagliTitlilittle-dolldamnitarhi-divii-umavieslakhanibablublimalar3suma.2911gadswBmanipsangeethbaladancydreamerBella023chicagogirlbhambaricrazygurlsamba12addicted16Rosh123sumathikparkhushi1yadiyadamrignInderpreetgVin1805aries2012xyzw231rupikaanusha_nehacoffeearomajhunnairinku285armadmaina95131TinkJianeel123-divya-nutschristmascoolgirl3pal89711rsingh0103Micha1005pips27newfoundlovetessyranivini96SmitaCletusfan09KeenaraDreamer-89Anu179KhuarvinluvwivARHIandru_skabjeyaLivetopartyabayancehatathbristishreyasoniathebubblespop12Armelashoobiemssj45ramadevicloversamsung04ArshiAnalystnightfuryTRND86chughnlLIONHEARTesmeralda111mrignayaniGogoismitardforfunMidnightReadereroni-MKM-vrinda725katunkkaswarnakolasanixyzsmgataurm21citibhutopnsipkkndMAS_5253kushi81nnhknadiabenlovelyangelloveandluckrabid52praj.shrishTamaruBhavz21_ArShikamtokdinArani_Kumarthinkggreendreamgirlrus23A_Bit_Crazier..123carterPraniiiiDimz13palaayansmra134katy185tinklebyaksujisinghni_Chipmunks...aishi..sk2405nishaipkkdianankii543LoveYouChutki..mpuhanbarbiebalaIAmMayFlowerjust4thisMeghipkReader_Hobbytanu_15lovebarun...arvankhushiangelVCsrija.singh04horizon123Addicted87awroneemachemistry9KKKAluv_arshiRandomGirlMxk3444fatima2603LadyRrvasGoldenEyesdreamymayapurpleloveShweta1691Orion_Nneverbefore..Kritz..-Keerthi-lovespellarnavbarunshils28valeyrieseabeautytanu3579jia03crazyfanofdsdvHADmishtimeem17MsFuzzybear69malosemsmarpleAR-kashmrin0709rati123mirnalinismile1412tanya_viNi_singhsagarpatadiapinklymaggie131984love_kukimemories_imIPKKNDkaur92Anamika100devishreeswetha_chsneaky-aj-Dee-smileyhug7679Kittya_Cullen-Viji-N0306JaponicahararnavAparameghaHriju321henamanisiamesecatgifttagiritzsegad__blossom__Rishita.SIholicemistryswatim318LondonChickroshaanSharaadolly477ankitamishra201lakraj80Rainbow_petalslin2002ApoorvaraniKtotheMgangsupenny25orchids8888swat.gchevalRuki.FIronButterflyyeshyeshnashubhi15CheshireBillibhadraprasadluvbugPhoenixTearsTeriKhamoshiyanSnoowfallsaschadeszayana123GayurajA_BAmadhu1210pmehra300Heavens_FlowerJaveria3991nano123Pinky.Raizadakoiskaaytvarsha2KDjisaTake_Thatdevilindisguisedeeswarna207shikharimzuHakuna-MatataasspoorthyriafnaNi1234jahnvi.luvs.ASRSona257deepika45chandana.sTeriGalliyan.Prani08bs_deepsbhaktiiiWater.MISTIEmonsi08Amti4ukiran_ratisoapsudsashred12hajrsmanamaypranayOmNaMaSteOmSankiPagal_disha_Ethereal-Path-afsha---Nargis--..Anita..ssyahooshalini_sNidsubh007pixiegirlMrDarcyfanLyssaPieNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaOmorabotijas0308diyadivyachetna19ranogillkondhiliflutterlashesvandana.sagarchavvi16-Xpress-dumasnikita_88

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Cliff hanger JI ! BAS
Now the dynamics of Khushi & Arnav will obviously change right ?
Now I wanna read the next update already !

Edited by Senorita Sanaya - 29 April 2013 at 7:47am

warriorprincess

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
R

Whoa! So there starts the next turn in the story .. and the obvious! This is one dilemma that spouses working in the same industry or office often suffer! And here we have our masterclass mentor & mentee! LOL So far you have always given a rational ending to their qualms .. so I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Smile

PS: Khushi really did not have any issue with the "first time in car" did she?? LOL Now that you have instilled that in our mind, can you pleae, pretty please, have mercy on us and give us our "first" read of their another "first" too? Wink And the moment I read she was sitting on the kitchent top .. another "first" crossed my mind! What have you done to me, lady??!! Shocked

PPS: My version of Akash & Payal in MC. Tongue

Edited by Omoraboti - 30 April 2013 at 4:59am

warriorprincess

shruti46 IF-Sizzlerz
shruti46
shruti46

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
ohooo i m 3rd...ye yey yey..nice update..

so that's a new turning point in their relationship...lets c how they deal prb on professional level...yet not effecting their personal lyf.  .
 so wat will be their fight???? and then  romance??.WinkLOL

Edited by shruti46 - 02 May 2013 at 5:57am

warriorprincess

Go to top