Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI FF: MASTERCLASS THREAD 8- NEW CHAP76 pg134 (Page 47)

warriorprincess IF-Dazzler
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethi28

I am Speechless too.
The thought that crossed my mind after reading this chapter is " the clash of the titans ".
After reading 70 chapters of Arnav and Khushi's journey of discovering their love this chapter came as something entirely different.
One thing that struck me is that Payal and Akash are as different from Arnav and Khushi as possible. When Arnav and Khushi started seeing each other both were new to being in a relationship. To Arnav emotional attachment to the person who he is dating was new and to Khushi having a man in her life was new.So they progressed in their relationship by teaching and learning from each other.
That is not the case with Payal Kumari Gupta and Akash Singh Raizada.They very well know what they are getting themselves into.They are mature and headstrong individuals. I am already looking forward to read how they fare in this
...thing they have despite their differences and obstinacy. Smile
The ride to Lucknow with just the two of them together is gonna be mighty interesting.
One newly married couple is all alone in the house whereas the other couple (who had just locked horns with each other) is traveling alone.
I can't wait for the next update! Big smile

thank you for writing your thoughts and I'm glad that you enjoyed the chapter. As I was writing this one, I wanted to make sure that this payal and akash have their own identity in this story and as not overshadowed by Arnav and Khushi like in the show.

Thanks for commenting once again and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the next chapter.

NainaEmbarrassed

warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beauty14

Awsome update!!! Loved it even though it was on akash and payal it was really good... Lov their personalities in this story... plz do continue soon.. Will be waiting for ur next update... Thanks for the pm..

thank you darling and I love the quote in your signature!

NainaEmbarrassed
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S003

ok so firstly,

This is the second Sunday that you have posted an update!...

WARNING!!! you are forming a habit here... and you know what they say habits die hard... or rather I'll be the one dying if I don't see an update next sunday!

My roommate asked me why I screamed and did a little gig when I opened my laptop... no no no message from a long lost love, no new job offer, NO I DID NOT WIN ANYTHING!!! My Sunday morning have been made my you Miss N!

Now for the story, a little change in pace, Arnav and Khushi are noticablily in the background... another person's point of view so ya it was different...

BUT I LOVED IT, and LOVE YOU FOR GOING THERE

keep up the good work  hon...

S 

wowww!!! thank you darling... I am humbled that you love this story so much! I'm so sorry I couldn't update this Sunday and will shortly explain why. but in the interim, I hope you enjoy the next chapter and I cant wait to hear your reactions.

big hug
NainaEmbarrassed

warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by segad

i love a strong akash and a modern payal. keep it coming naina!

thank you darling... your on-going support means alot to me

nainaEmbarrassed
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvserial2012

exquisite...
The best part of your writing is the way you portrait raw emotions. It starts with harmless flirting..in times it brings storm in their mind...
Payal's  bold acquisition...Akash's offer to take the next steps...all in all a mind blowing update. Can't wait to read the next part

Thanks for the PM

thank you very very much! its a challenge to give these two their own separate and strong identity.

NainaEmbarrassed
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

That was a great chapter. But missed ArShi. 
So Payal clearly underestimated Akash. And now it looks like she was the one playing the "kindergarten" games! Wonder what will happen in the seven hours? Thanks for the PM. Waiting to read more about ArShi next time.

thank you Darling! but not to fear, your darling ArShi are never too far away.

Naina Embarrassed
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimz_k09

Hi! Smile

I don't think anyone has made Payal and Akash this intriguing. At first I was like no Arnav and Khushi. Shocked But by the end of the update you made me Big smile. This was a amazing chapter that actually showed Akash and Payal's interesting personalities. Clap

Please continue soon. Star

thank you, I'm delighted that you liked them.

NainaEmbarrassed
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

Hi Naina,

Wonderful updates. So happy to you have you back in full form Big smile

thank you darling
, its only because of the love and support I get from everyone here.

I always like to read Arnav and Khushi's sweet moments. You are showing their life after marriage beautifully. It's indeed cute that Khushi is still sometimes nervous around Arnav.
yeah, I'm trying to keep it as realistic as I possibly can - she cant all of a sudden be completely comfortable around him as their relationship is still so new. I wanted to show a gradual growth...

Aakash has a spine...Payal has a spine and I am very happy about that. Nice to see their side of the story as well...Aakash is also a mini ASR in the making ..Kyun?  ;)
I wouldn't label Akash a mini-ASR just yet... I think he'll surprise you...Wink

Pls cont soon... your wish is my commandLOL

Go to top