Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI FF: MASTERCLASS THREAD 8- NEW CHAP76 pg134 (Page 134)

warriorprincess IF-Dazzler
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sakshi.

Finally able to catch few more chapters!

Quoting from chapter 11-
''She was bent over trying to pull her big cloth handbag from the drawer.
The devil let out a whistle...nice ummm... view.''

''Arnav's gaze locked into hers. Her eyes are the colour of brandy, never noticed that before he thought to himself. Well, perhaps you should pay closer attention in the future; I mean I keep pointing things out to you because you're a bit dim in these things, but do you listen...nooo! chimed the Devil.''

''Hey - maybe you should give her a hug to make it all better, whispered the little devil.''

ROFLROFL ^^^ I'm loving this Devil! Evil Smile Haha! LOLLOL

ROFLMAO!!!ROFL Khushi made Rakshas go in a rickshaw and the rakshas was smiling? LOL! I'm not even able to imagine that! Tussi great ho!! LOL

Oh so Arnav got to know that she is Ms. Gupta from her e-mail id! Hmm..I got it now! Embarrassed

Wow! Both going for bussiness trip! I'm sure is trip pe ab bahut kuch hoga! Wink

'''hmm...we tried Dharm-ji's ricksha yesterday, maybe should try a cycle ricksha today, what do you say Khushi?''
^quoting from chapter 13. Wow! Raizada on a cycle would have been amazingg! ROFL

OMG! The sparks between them! I love it how you write it! Day Dreaming

Oh wow..I thought after that something which happened between them which is also called kissLOL, Khushi will refuse to go..but here we see a tigress Khushi! LOL

''Khushi had just thanked the lovely lady at the check-in desk and was about to turn around when the little hairs on the back of her neck prickled up in attention. He was here''

^^ I love it how you discribe small small things in such detail..When you read it, it sounds just perfect! <3

''Every other woman here was ogling him as though they would like to eat him up with a side of whipped cream and melted chocolate;''
What a description! Count me in the other women category! LOLLOLEmbarrassed

If I could quote each and every sentence you have written, I would have definitely done that! Reading this story is like going into a dreamy world!Day Dreaming

Their first date..hayyee!! It was so goodd!!! Heart

Gosh! Their first proper Kiss! BlushingBlushing
I can bet!..No one could explain it better! Embarrassed It was just wow. I'm officially your fan now. Bas!

This is a veryyy different Arnav! He went to Khushi's house to introduce himself and ask their permission to SEE her? ShockedLOL

I'm loving this story..
So I'm getting addicted to this story! I read till here last night till 2:45 am! LOL

I hope there is more of RR-ji in the story after their bangalore trip! ..I love RR-ji! Embarrassed

Read till chapter 30!
Will read more later..

You've completely blown me away with your love and enjoyment of this story!!

I love your enthusiasm and joy - my god its completely contagious and it make me flick back to those chapters and read them again, and I did have a good laugh too.

my gosh, what a roller coaster ride its been for these two. I guess as the writer I don't sit back and appreciate all the hoops I've made them jump through.

anyways, love that you are enjoying the story and I shall what for your next comment with lots and lots of anticipation!

NainaEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fiyonaPoochiePieOmoraboti

warriorprincess IF-Dazzler
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged

please add: masterclass_pm to be on the pm list for this work

Chapter 76

Soft morning light filtered through the curtains coaxing her from deep sleep to leisurely wakefulness. She stretched out and opened her eyes slowly.

It was another beautiful May morning. Today feels even more stunning, perhaps even more promising, like the world was at her feet and she was the master of her own destiny.

Beside her, he lay. Even though he was fast asleep, she sighed as she snuggled deeper into the warmth of his body as he held her close, her head lay on his chest, her legs tangled with his, her arm across his stomach.

She raised her head ever so slowly, scared that she might wake him. Because she shifted, he stirs and reaches out in his sleep and mumbles something incoherent in his sleep, but he doesn't awaken. He moved even closer as he rests his head on her shoulder, sighing softly.

She turned ever so slowly. He looks so utterly beautiful, yet so vulnerable. She shifts gradually until he's facing her and she has the unprecedented opportunity to study him.

His exquisite face looks younger, relaxed in sleep. Lips parted as he breathes slowly, his black hair lies tousled against his forehead.

She had heard girls giggle about good looking men. Little did they know that one man was all it took and when he comes into your life, you happily concede to him commanding your every waking moment only to be followed by him taking permanent residence in your dreams.

Yes, she thought, he was certainly beautiful enough to star in all her dreams for several lifetimes.

But then again, looks could be so deceiving couldn't they. Who would have thought that underneath that hard, strong yet especially serene exterior lay such conflict?

She sighed softly.

Their conversation and subsequent action only a few hours ago had become a landmark moment in their relationship. She'd never forget the vulnerability she saw in his eyes as she forgot about herself. Her stomach turned over, and her throat tightened at the tsunami of emotions that raced through her as she recalled his words. Her heart once again went out to the boy who had lost his childhood. Who had hugged him when he was afraid? Afraid of what would happen. Did anyone soothe his battered soul and tell him that it would all be ok? Did anyone make him feel like he was not alone and ease the awful gut wrentching loneliness that he had described so painfully that she felt her heart would shatter in agony. Had he ever spoken about this before she wondered? Probably not, she decided as she stared at his sleeping profile. Looking at him, she suddenly realised that she knew him well enough to understand what telling her the truth could cost him. While she didn't understand exactly what it must have been like for him, she felt his pain now as clearly as if it was her own.

Sharing ghosts of the past did that.

Her heart ached for the proud man lying beside of her. And now he only wanted what was good and right for both of them and he had taken the drastic step to do exactly that. She buried her head in his neck, overwhelmed. Completely overcome. He was such a strong man. But had he sacrificed himself? Act in haste, repent in leisure. Isnt that what they said? What if he realised later that this was the wrong decision? Did he really, truly understand the magnitude of what she had confessed to him? Her heart rose in her chest, and her body began to tremble lightly.

Feeling something, He opened his eyes and found himself staring straight into big brown eyes.

He must have sensed her, she thought in slight panic freezing under the dark eyes assessing her thoughtfully. Even barely awake there was confidence in his expression. Just like yesterday. And there was fear and apprehension in hers. Just like yesterday.

He had no idea where he ended and she started and he moved slightly as if to get bearings on all his limbs.  She was shaking. Given the intensity of what had happened it really wasn't surprising he reassured himself hastily as he lifted her hand to his mouth and grazed his lips over her knuckles.

Their eyes locked. She had no idea what he was thinking.

'Regrets?' she asked softly.

'Never.' He said.

He was full of unquestionable confidence. It practically radiated off him as he stared unflinchingly at her.

'You?'

She shook her head as she tried to convince herself of the action.

'Good,' he finally, said softly. 'I know this is not easy for you. You and I both know deep down that the right decision. We both want this.'

She closed her eyes, felt the old shame slipping away. He knew. He knew, he believed and he wanted. 'Thank you,' she whispered. 'That's why I wanted to tell you.' 'I'm glad you did,' he said as he cupped her face, slid his hand through the thick mass of long hair at the nape of her neck. 'Your trust in me is precious and the last thing I want to do is hurt you but do you trust me?' Trust him? She stiffened and every instinct in her rebelled. She didn't do trust. Except that this time, something deep within her heart, her soul, wanted her to trust this man. This perhaps was the most frightening thing of all. 

He tilted her chin so that she was forced to look at him. He could see a myriad of emotions racing through her. 'Don't fight this. Don't fight against me. Fight with me.'

The tension was visible in his handsome face as he looked down at her, yet there was tender passion in his eyes. She had no choice. There was no way back now. The only road open was the one going forward with him. This plain realisation meant only one thing and she nodded wordlessly.

It was a simple truth, she thought. Inevitable. Massive in magnitude. Yet envitable. She knew deep down if anyone understood her, it was him. Why had she been avoiding the inevitable? Joy filled her. Joy and faith eased the pain in her heart and made her feel as if she could fly. She loved him. He had been right. It was time for her to follow her heart and let go.

His dark eyes burned with a fire that made her heart race. Her heart swelled with her feelings until she had no choice but to voice them but didn't know how to so she embraced him'with all her heart and soul and clung to him as if she would never let go.

He knew then that he had to believe her or they had lost the battle even before they had begun fighting the war that lay ahead. 

Hearts racing, he stroked her face and traced the outline of her mouth. 'I am the man with you now. Your other half. I am the man who married you. I am your husband and you are my wife, my other half,' he said as he tilted her face up to meet his, wiped the traces of her tears with his thumbs. 'I know who you are, and I believe in you, and in what we have.'

There were no more doubts. She had to go to him; she didn't have the strength to resist. And as his arms came round her again she knew she was lost.

Lifting her face, Anjali whispered softly, 'I love you Aman.'

So... anyone do this?

can't wait for reactions so please go ahead and blow me away... now is not the time to be shy!

nainaEmbarrassed

Masterclass Thread 9: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3602925#83936369

Edited by warriorprincess - 26 May 2013 at 3:42am

The following 253 member(s) liked the above post:

bertentertainharini19Ammsnicky_nisha263robedwarddpurvaonly4mailsanaviabhimishimradhagaurijinxx07baby2012jas611Pantheraoncasuganya91IyamnurmPetunia11susanbonesajumachinnimunniprincessep13fiyonaRanjitha.sindheraniushareggieteriaahateinsubha19mdm2013HemaSuryarambamalBevysanayafan125little-dollPagliTitlisuzukigadswsangeethbaladewdropangeldancydreamerBella023bhambaridinku93crazygurldanisharamasawmBookaholic1988addicted16arkhushi1Rosh123sumathikpVin1805xyzw231anusha_nehacoffeearoma5armadmaina95131svmiSaniiiineel123christmasAnu179Taz.roxoxLivetopartyanamika00fan09KhuarvinluvwivARHIArmelaabjeyasai_nehacloverhatathbristiArshiAnalystshreyasoniavarshapanbrinnytracy1191TRND86agshilpamrignayanishona-liLIONHEARTcrazyjiGogoismitaLoveRomance0swarnakolasanixyzsmshereenjainurm21swetha30MidnightReadereronivrinda725Venicestar88bea_romTamaruBhavz21_ArShilovelyangelkushi81barbisamiNisha06MeeshaalilujainshaikhAmita2014mini_meoo3PraniiiiDimz13nataliyapalaayankaty185Beautiful_DevilBVSJtinklebyjg12Chipmunks.aksujipokemonianankii543nishaipkkdianamri123Reader_HobbyCaskettbarbiebalaangelVChorizon123Addicted87arvankhushitvserial2012lovebarun...chemistry9damonzladyawroneemaRandomGirlPrncssOfHeartLadyRpurplelovedreamymayaShweta1691rvasGoldenEyesOrion_N..Kritz..seabeauty-Siaa-shils28crazyfanofdsdvHADmishtimeem17MsFuzzybear69chinnuvyasm-g19rati123mirnaliniAR-kashrainyday3000msmarpleGlimmermeera06sagarpatadialove_kukistorytellermswetha_chKittya_CullenIPKKNDkaur92hira2050devishreehararnavsmileyhug7679tanurocksN0306__blossom__emistryHriju321gifttagiritzl.savitreeLondonChickroshaanlakraj80Sharaalin2002ApoorvaraniKtotheMchevalgangsukushigowdapenny25IronButterflyyeshyeshnashubhi15SS88TeriKhamoshiyanGayurajHeavens_Flowermadhu1210A_BAamus5Pinky.Raizadapmehra300varsha2KDaaytjisasspoorthydeeswarnarimzuHakuna-Matataa.Frozen..crazzy4arshi.207shikhaSona257Ni1234riafnaRaadhiyaaaPrasaibhaktiiichandana.sdeepika45sunshine99kiran_ratimonsi08rini_katAmti4uMISTIEZuzanaanu1017hajrashred12melonieSankiPagalbikerider_disha_OmNaMaSteOmEthereal-Path--Nargis--ssyahooshalini_spixiegirl..Anita..LyssaPieOmorabotifffan123jas0308rulamaranogillkondhiliSaima-Syedflutterlashes1chillyjtmbarunchavvi16-Xpress-nikita_88dumas

-HEAVEN- IF-Rockerz
-HEAVEN-
-HEAVEN-

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged

That was just WOW!!# LOL

Edited by -HEAVEN- - 17 May 2013 at 7:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

warriorprincess

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged