Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI FF: MASTERCLASS THREAD 8- NEW CHAP76 pg134 (Page 133)

warriorprincess IF-Dazzler
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viji79

I have been away from this ff for quite some time due to vacation and travelling. Caught up with nearly 4-5 of the recent updates. So husband wife, mentor mentee have become rivals now. How about a joint venture? 

firstly welcome back! hope you has an awesome break and can I say you have been missed!

thank you for the comments. In relation to a joint venture, well lets wait and watch shall we?

NainaEmbarrassed

warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Sorry for such a late comment.

hey, dont apologise - I glad that you have commented Big smile

Loved how Khushi handled the situation. Although both wanted to step away and help the other they stayed true to their beliefs that neither would want them to just walk away. 

The dynamics between your Khushi & Arnav is fantastic. They are true equals in this marriage. 

The ending was just hot! No other word to describe it. Arnav wearing jeans and a white shirt, the way you described him disrobing I felt like I was watching a CK commercial! 

hehe... yes, this seems to be one of the highlights of this chapter... our dear Arnav in jeans...yummm Embarrassed

Can't wait for the next part. 
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sakshi.

Okay..so I was really bored last night cramming some stupid chemistry reactions and I needed an ArHi dose. So, I started reading this FF! But I had to stop after first 10 chapters..as it was time for me to go to bed. :( I couldn't help but write something about what I read! Wink

I so much loved the first 10 chapters!..specially the Devil Raizada..oops! The Rakshas Raizada! LOL RR-ji reminded me of the first few episodes of IPK.. Loved how he tries bullying Khushi..and Khushi always escapes! LOL

OMG - i have been waiting to hear your verdict! well we are off to a good start if you are enjoying it, but I shall not gett too excited until you get further into the story. LOL
But seriously, I could never imagine Arnav Khushi to be master student..but your FF made me imagine that too..:P

ahhaa... if I can fire your imagination then I'm doing ok

And in the last chapter that I read, Arnav called Khushi Miss Gupta. And if I am a nice reader, I remember well that Khushi never told RR-ji that she is a Gupta! 

ohhh... challenging... tell me what chapter you are at and I shall have a look as I am curious too Big smile
Can't wait to read what happens next.. Hope I'm able to read few more chapters tonight..:)

PS- I love how you write the Angel and Devil side of ArnavJi! ;)

the angel and devil were really loved but are now happily retired and living a life of peace and quiet outside of ASR's head!\

shall wait to hear more of your thoughts soon LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fiyonaPoochiePie

warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

Originally posted by warriorprincess

Originally posted by kbtr

F A N T A S T I C!!

You  have solved the problem in the most amazing way! Yeah, may the best woman... or man(!!) win. I hope Kushi wins. I hope the man decides with his heart and gives Kushi his property.  But nevertheless, you have solved the problem, in the only way it should have been solved.I just hope that ASR and AR do not use any dirty tricks. After all, they have the $$$$. But as you said... David and Goliath. And we all know what happened!
I love the way how Kushi has taken over the part of the leader in this relationship. She is the stronger and more functional part of this relationship. And her determination to make this marriage succeed, but treat Arnav as an equal, to ensure that he does the same, speaks volumes about her character. (And perhaps this is what Arnav unconsciously saw, in is heart.) Which I hope will help her win not only this deal, but will keep her marriage intact! Although, I would like to see how they can keep this from encroaching into their marriage. Their words are brave indeed, but both are humans...
I love, love loved the way Arnav said he missed her. Not just the physical part, but also the emotional and spiritual bonding part. That, is true love. Not just the sex! Thank-you for doing that. It was bothering me to hell, that this relationship was based only on sexual attraction that he felt for her. Which is OK, as sexual attraction (SA) is important. But not if it is the basis of the relationship. Because what happens when the SA is no more? So, thank-you, for clarifying that, and in only a couple of sentences! See? I am not that demanding!!!!!
I was so mad at Arnav during the last couple of updates. I'm waiting to see who wins. Perhaps this huge problem will be solved if the man decides on a third party!! Haha! Easy! Well you are the writer! Looking forward to seeing how this will work - in the bedroom as well as the boardroom!
Thanks for the PM.

Vittoria
, you are my staunchest critic and yet one of my strongest supporters.

I have to admit, as I was writing this chapter, I kept looking forward to your comments because I knew that you weren't convinced with the trajectory that story was taking particularly in relation the priority - is marriage really the more important thing for these two? more important than the business?
I also know the other issue that was bothersome and the topic of great debate was: is Khushi really an equal in this marriage and if she had the ability or right to express her desire for her husband? I hope this chapter proves that the answer is a resounding YES!

thank you for always supporting this story and keeping me on my toes, but most importantly, thank you for always being honest with me.

As always, I await for feedback with bated breath!

big hugs always, your fan,
naina

Hi Naina;
 Thank-you for letting me be a part of your absolutely amazing FF! I had started out hating Arnav, then loving him, then hating him again and now loving him again!! You are a fantastic writer! Only a great writer can do that. As part of my school program, I met Eric Walters, an author, and one of the things he said is -

"If a writer can transport even one of his readers into the realm of fantasy, living out the emotions he is portraying in his characters, then that writer is one hell of a story teller!"

You, my friend, have done that throughout your story. I just love reading your FF. And so thank-you, for being one hell of a story teller!

Vittoria

this has absolutely made my day and I cant put into words how happy I am!

You and I (as reader and author) have a fairly testy relationship where I'm always pushing the envelope with the characters in a direction that you as a reader don't always appreciate. So for me to read today that you are on the whole enjoying the story with all its twists and turns is a massive, massive win.

I hope to God that you continue to challenge me and tell me the truth as you have always done because its through readers like you that I have been able to stay true to the story.

As for Mr. Walters, I am taking this a win in this journey because I have a happy reader today.

have an awesome day my precious, and if I could, I would have given you a massive bone crunching hug today!

nainaEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LIONHEARTKittya_Cullenamus5kbtr

warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S003

Hey so I totally didn't realize that people were not happy with the previous chapter...

well lets just say that the response was 'underwhelming' LOL

To me this is the most interesting journey of people who don't really know each other get married and now start to discover one another. Its funny because both people reacted the same way, closing themselves off for a little time... yet seeking the comfort of the other.

you know what, this is what I was trying to show... effectively people date and then get married, but Arnav and Khushi are back to front - they married and now are getting to know each other.Big smile

So beautifully charted out by the talented miss Naina!

thank you very very much!

Request: What is happening with Payal and Akash last we heard off was a detour I believe...

Fear not - they are very much around and will be making an appearance soonEmbarrassed

My bday and the 75th chapter... what a beautiful week!

happpyyy birthday darling!!! Its a bit late, but nevertheless filled full of best wishes for an awesome year ahead!

Love always

biggg hugs
naina

S
PoochiePie IF-Sizzlerz
PoochiePie
PoochiePie

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Finally able to catch few more chapters!

Quoting from chapter 11-
''She was bent over trying to pull her big cloth handbag from the drawer.
The devil let out a whistle...nice ummm... view.''

''Arnav's gaze locked into hers. Her eyes are the colour of brandy, never noticed that before he thought to himself. Well, perhaps you should pay closer attention in the future; I mean I keep pointing things out to you because you're a bit dim in these things, but do you listen...nooo! chimed the Devil.''

''Hey - maybe you should give her a hug to make it all better, whispered the little devil.''

ROFLROFL ^^^ I'm loving this Devil! Evil Smile Haha! LOLLOL

ROFLMAO!!!ROFL Khushi made Rakshas go in a rickshaw and the rakshas was smiling? LOL! I'm not even able to imagine that! Tussi great ho!! LOL

Oh so Arnav got to know that she is Ms. Gupta from her e-mail id! Hmm..I got it now! Embarrassed

Wow! Both going for bussiness trip! I'm sure is trip pe ab bahut kuch hoga! Wink

'''hmm...we tried Dharm-ji's ricksha yesterday, maybe should try a cycle ricksha today, what do you say Khushi?''
^quoting from chapter 13. Wow! Raizada on a cycle would have been amazingg! ROFL

OMG! The sparks between them! I love it how you write it! Day Dreaming

Oh wow..I thought after that something which happened between them which is also called kissLOL, Khushi will refuse to go..but here we see a tigress Khushi! LOL

''Khushi had just thanked the lovely lady at the check-in desk and was about to turn around when the little hairs on the back of her neck prickled up in attention. He was here''

^^ I love it how you discribe small small things in such detail..When you read it, it sounds just perfect! <3

''Every other woman here was ogling him as though they would like to eat him up with a side of whipped cream and melted chocolate;''
What a description! Count me in the other women category! LOLLOLEmbarrassed

If I could quote each and every sentence you have written, I would have definitely done that! Reading this story is like going into a dreamy world!Day Dreaming

Their first date..hayyee!! It was so goodd!!! Heart

Gosh! Their first proper Kiss! BlushingBlushing
I can bet!..No one could explain it better! Embarrassed It was just wow. I'm officially your fan now. Bas!

This is a veryyy different Arnav! He went to Khushi's house to introduce himself and ask their permission to SEE her? ShockedLOL

I'm loving this story..
So I'm getting addicted to this story! I read till here last night till 2:45 am! LOL

I hope there is more of RR-ji in the story after their bangalore trip! ..I love RR-ji! Embarrassed

Read till chapter 30!
Will read more later..

Edited by .sakshi. - 16 May 2013 at 1:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fiyonawarriorprincessOmoraboti

PoochiePie IF-Sizzlerz
PoochiePie
PoochiePie

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by warriorprincess

Originally posted by .sakshi.

Okay..so I was really bored last night cramming some stupid chemistry reactions and I needed an ArHi dose. So, I started reading this FF! But I had to stop after first 10 chapters..as it was time for me to go to bed. :( I couldn't help but write something about what I read! Wink

I so much loved the first 10 chapters!..specially the Devil Raizada..oops! The Rakshas Raizada! LOL RR-ji reminded me of the first few episodes of IPK.. Loved how he tries bullying Khushi..and Khushi always escapes! LOL

OMG - i have been waiting to hear your verdict! well we are off to a good start if you are enjoying it, but I shall not gett too excited until you get further into the story. LOL
But seriously, I could never imagine Arnav Khushi to be master student..but your FF made me imagine that too..:P

ahhaa... if I can fire your imagination then I'm doing ok

And in the last chapter that I read, Arnav called Khushi Miss Gupta. And if I am a nice reader, I remember well that Khushi never told RR-ji that she is a Gupta! 

ohhh... challenging... tell me what chapter you are at and I shall have a look as I am curious too Big smile
Can't wait to read what happens next.. Hope I'm able to read few more chapters tonight..:)

PS- I love how you write the Angel and Devil side of ArnavJi! ;)

the angel and devil were really loved but are now happily retired and living a life of peace and quiet outside of ASR's head!\

shall wait to hear more of your thoughts soon LOL

You have been waiting to hear my verdict?Shocked I'm not that good in giving reviews..sachi!Embarrassed

I have myself cleared my Miss. Gupta doubt! :P Btw It was in chapter 10..when he called her Miss.Gupta. But Khushi had never told him that she is a gupta. So while reading chapter 11, when I saw Khushi's e-mail id..I assumed that Arnav must have seen it from there..LOL

Devil and Angel have retired?Shocked Then I will enjoy them till the time they are in the story! Tongue

warriorprincessOmoraboti

IronButterfly IF-Dazzler
IronButterfly
IronButterfly

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Good that their relationship is of top priority but despite that they're not neglecting their career nor letting their personal equation come in between their work.

san1989warriorprincess

Go to top