Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI FF: MASTERCLASS THREAD 8- NEW CHAP76 pg134 (Page 132)

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by warriorprincess

Originally posted by kbtr

F A N T A S T I C!!

You  have solved the problem in the most amazing way! Yeah, may the best woman... or man(!!) win. I hope Kushi wins. I hope the man decides with his heart and gives Kushi his property.  But nevertheless, you have solved the problem, in the only way it should have been solved.I just hope that ASR and AR do not use any dirty tricks. After all, they have the $$$$. But as you said... David and Goliath. And we all know what happened!
I love the way how Kushi has taken over the part of the leader in this relationship. She is the stronger and more functional part of this relationship. And her determination to make this marriage succeed, but treat Arnav as an equal, to ensure that he does the same, speaks volumes about her character. (And perhaps this is what Arnav unconsciously saw, in is heart.) Which I hope will help her win not only this deal, but will keep her marriage intact! Although, I would like to see how they can keep this from encroaching into their marriage. Their words are brave indeed, but both are humans...
I love, love loved the way Arnav said he missed her. Not just the physical part, but also the emotional and spiritual bonding part. That, is true love. Not just the sex! Thank-you for doing that. It was bothering me to hell, that this relationship was based only on sexual attraction that he felt for her. Which is OK, as sexual attraction (SA) is important. But not if it is the basis of the relationship. Because what happens when the SA is no more? So, thank-you, for clarifying that, and in only a couple of sentences! See? I am not that demanding!!!!!
I was so mad at Arnav during the last couple of updates. I'm waiting to see who wins. Perhaps this huge problem will be solved if the man decides on a third party!! Haha! Easy! Well you are the writer! Looking forward to seeing how this will work - in the bedroom as well as the boardroom!
Thanks for the PM.

Vittoria
, you are my staunchest critic and yet one of my strongest supporters.

I have to admit, as I was writing this chapter, I kept looking forward to your comments because I knew that you weren't convinced with the trajectory that story was taking particularly in relation the priority - is marriage really the more important thing for these two? more important than the business?
I also know the other issue that was bothersome and the topic of great debate was: is Khushi really an equal in this marriage and if she had the ability or right to express her desire for her husband? I hope this chapter proves that the answer is a resounding YES!

thank you for always supporting this story and keeping me on my toes, but most importantly, thank you for always being honest with me.

As always, I await for feedback with bated breath!

big hugs always, your fan,
naina

Hi Naina;
 Thank-you for letting me be a part of your absolutely amazing FF! I had started out hating Arnav, then loving him, then hating him again and now loving him again!! You are a fantastic writer! Only a great writer can do that. As part of my school program, I met Eric Walters, an author, and one of the things he said is -

"If a writer can transport even one of his readers into the realm of fantasy, living out the emotions he is portraying in his characters, then that writer is one hell of a story teller!"

You, my friend, have done that throughout your story. I just love reading your FF. And so thank-you, for being one hell of a story teller!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

warriorprincess

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Hey so I totally didn't realize that people were not happy with the previous chapter...

To me this is the most interesting journey of people who don't really know each other get married and now start to discover one another. Its funny because both people reacted the same way, closing themselves off for a little time... yet seeking the comfort of the other.

So beautifully charted out by the talented miss Naina!

Request: What is happening with Payal and Akash last we heard off was a detour I believe...

My bday and the 75th chapter... what a beautiful week!

Love always

S

warriorprincess

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
I have been away from this ff for quite some time due to vacation and travelling. Caught up with nearly 4-5 of the recent updates. So husband wife, mentor mentee have become rivals now. How about a joint venture? 

warriorprincess

warriorprincess IF-Dazzler
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamymaya

You always amaze me with the way you play with words...I was wondering how you are going to patch up the two torn lovers and you came up with excellent understanding and open discussion between them where they both understood and agreed the importance of their married life and their business world..cool! I bow to you lady for your excellent understanding of human emotions...

thank you very much for the comments hun!

naina
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika100

The idea that  Khushi's JJ land and land wanted by billionaire ASR for AR are the same and that it can be an equal fight is presposterous.

I'm curious - why is that idea so preposterous?

Of course Arnav can cheat and give the land to Khushi but he has too much integrity for that and she also a would not like that.  here is no danger she is about to do that either.

So will await the turn of events.

I am still waiting for Khushi to realize that she is a wife in addition to JJ business woman and actually do something wifely and put the business woman to the side even for a minute.  and no, the sex does not count.  

hmmm... interesting analysis... so Khushi's behaviour where she takes the time to talk to her husband and explicitly state that her marriage is important is not evidence of her taking her role as a wife seriously, perhaps even more seriously than her role as the businesswoman? and so you really think that its about sex for these two?

thank you for the comments Big smile

nainaEmbarrassed

warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Barunz4ever

Wow the most amazing n electrifying story ever read on FF which kept me hooked very keenly till the last update

Thanks a ton for suggesting this FF recently n won't believe I was just in awe with ur work
Beautifully n perfectly written Hats off to one of the brilliant writers on IF
thank you very much and welcome to the story !!
N above all I m deadly in luv with ur ARNAV N KHUSHI
Me too!! LOL
Luv their morals values dedication perfection understanding respect care undying love n electrifying chemistry
Indeed it looks like a fairy tale
Luvd it so much can't get my thoughts out of this couple the most beautiful unique n strong bond these two share with each other
In ths world it's too hard o find such perfect couple n hence it's truly a dream cum true for anyone
I LUV ur khushi too much with her thoughts n mature behaviour .i always wanted to c such strong willed confident n mature khushi in IPK which was there in initial episodes but the cvs spoilt it by including her ott behaviour
N the Arnav of ur story words fall short to describe this enigma indeed the Prince Charming of any girls dreams
Hey can't wait to knw more about this beautiful relationship
I agree with you, the CV's definitely drifted from the orginally characterisation. sad.
As I'm new to this Ff please Pm me ur updates
please add masterclass_pm as a buddy as I am going to be sending pm messages from that address.
thank you for commenting
nainaEmbarrassed

warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimz_k09

Hello, Smile

I think I have said this many times that your story is very realistic and this approach really appeals to me as a reader. You not only made Khushi look like a strong, independent woman by taking on the challenge against Arnav but you also helped Arnav understands that emotional connection is very important in a marriage. Clap  

thank you very very much! I am humbled!
Besides that I would like to say my favourite part was Arnav's declaration of how much he missed Khushi and how much he loves her as well as Khushi's declaration of her love. Smile

Please continue soon. Star

MidnightReader

warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vqwerty

Naina...always a fan for the way u write Arnav and khushi's conversations...This time also u nailed it Clap

thank you darling - this chapter was definitely a challenge to write I tell you that!

Was thinkin wats gonna be khushi's reactions to it...she is nt the woman who takes a back step in the process of acheiving her dream...
So Mr and Mrs raizaada against eachother for the property and it is the case oly outside the house...Am loving this..
The passion after their every arguements is something so Hot Embarrassed
So Awesome update it was Naina...loved it totally...Thanks for the pm

thank you for the love and support as always.
 Smile

Go to top