ARHI FF: MASTERCLASS THREAD 8- NEW CHAP76 pg134 - Page 106

Posted: 10 years ago
uh..uh?? things are going to go to the negotiation table huh? interesting

now i dont know whom i want the property to got to...or maybe i do.. how about both?
surely somehow they can divide up the land and there u go...live happily ever after!!
a very peaceful decision it will be i tell u😎

nice update lol
and do not give me those descriptions of jeans riding low on hips!! (or maybe i meant the oppositeπŸ˜‰) cuz my mind refuses to come out of the gutter after that!!☺️

so u see then Khushi becomes at a disadvantage from my side cuz i cant deal with her problems then lolπŸ˜†
Ha, Ha! that was clever. πŸ˜ƒ

I realised about 3 quarters of the chapter that there were no referrents to the pronouns, that's when I had the first inkling that you might be leading us up the garden path as all of us would have assumed the 'he' and 'she' referred to Arnav and Khushi (well, they are such an amazing couple, one can't stop thinking about them!).

Waiting to see where you are going to take us next with this story.

loved it
continue soon di
hi naina

i read half of this ff a long time back...i was a silent reader then...now i came across this ff again (my good luck)...and now as i have turned into a reader who appreciate good work on this forum i am writing this.

AMAZING STORY

the mentor and the mentee...arnav helping khushi ...what a wonderful starting ...the devil and the angel...ohh so cute...

and the love that bloomed b/w our arshi and reached its penchant...ohhh so beautiful

the trip to picturesque kashmir...a romantic dream harboured by almost all girls...and the caring side of arnav

all emotions exhibited by7 arnav is too perfect...his protectiveness, love towards khushi and his friendship with aman is also perfect

I love your aakash...usually reserved guys are taken for shy but he is far far away from that...the games payal and aakash are playing with each other...its like fighting fire with fire...hope none of them gets burnt in the process. It was an absolute delight to read about payash so differently porayed...of all the ffs i have read on this forum your aakash and payal so far have been my favourite...i absolutely adore them...bhagwan ji meri zindagi mein bhi ek aisa aakash singh raizada bhej dijiye na plzzz

aman and anjali...thay are enigmas. so they are married but why is their relationship not out in the open...i did not find any reason yet that lead them to keep there relationship under wraps...or is it that they married just before they have to go to sydney...only your future chapters will tell.

nani wanted to talk about something to arnav...what is it...anjali and aman...or something else...again your future chapters will tell

now JJ and AR corps need the same piece of land and the owners are going to fight for it...lady take a bow for showing this situation b/w a couple so amazingly...

it is said you are a feminist until you are married...

Ego in married life and carrying your office issues to your  marital bed always leads to a broken relationship...and proper communication is usually the soln for most of the marital spats...you potrayed this amazingly...

equality in a relationship...this fact is amazingly displayed by you in this ff...

keep your good work going ...waiting to read more...

cheers
anukriti

ps- i too like my man like my coffee...strong sweet and very hotπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by dhakkanmaster

hi naina

i read half of this ff a long time back...i was a silent reader then...now i came across this ff again (my good luck)...and now as i have turned into a reader who appreciate good work on this forum i am writing this.

Hi there, thank you for not being a silent reader. I can't tell you how much interaction with readers means to me and it is the element that drives me to continue writing. Please PLEASE PLEASE stay in touch and dont be silent anymore πŸ˜ƒ

AMAZING STORY

the mentor and the mentee...arnav helping khushi ...what a wonderful starting ...the devil and the angel...ohh so cute...

and the love that bloomed b/w our arshi and reached its penchant...ohhh so beautiful

thank you so much πŸ˜†

the trip to picturesque kashmir...a romantic dream harboured by almost all girls...and the caring side of arnav

all emotions exhibited by7 arnav is too perfect...his protectiveness, love towards khushi and his friendship with aman is also perfect

the trip to Kashmir was so much fun to write. I had a blast imagining and writing up the perfect wedding!  There were so many levels to explore and plan for in the chapters leading up to the wedding and then of course the wedding night. I knew readers had MASSIVE expectations from this but I had to make sure I had a fine balance and it didn't offend anyone in terms of the physical relation aspect.

I love your aakash...usually reserved guys are taken for shy but he is far far away from that...the games payal and aakash are playing with each other...its like fighting fire with fire...hope none of them gets burnt in the process. It was an absolute delight to read about payash so differently porayed...of all the ffs i have read on this forum your aakash and payal so far have been my favourite...i absolutely adore them...bhagwan ji meri zindagi mein bhi ek aisa aakash singh raizada bhej dijiye na plzzz
the payash factor in the show was sadly sidelined so much. There was so much potential there but sadly it was never explored.

aman and anjali...thay are enigmas. so they are married but why is their relationship not out in the open...i did not find any reason yet that lead them to keep there relationship under wraps...or is it that they married just before they have to go to sydney...only your future chapters will tell.

ahhha... questions questions... lets see. If I decide to continue writing then this is something that it will most certainly be explored.

nani wanted to talk about something to arnav...what is it...anjali and aman...or something else...again your future chapters will tell

now JJ and AR corps need the same piece of land and the owners are going to fight for it...lady take a bow for showing this situation b/w a couple so amazingly...

it is said you are a feminist until you are married...

Ego in married life and carrying your office issues to your  marital bed always leads to a broken relationship...and proper communication is usually the soln for most of the marital spats...you potrayed this amazingly...

equality in a relationship...this fact is amazingly displayed by you in this ff...

keep your good work going ...waiting to read more...

thank you so much for the love, your comments mean the world to me right now and I am sending you a big hug Anukriti!

naina😳

cheers
anukriti

ps- i too like my man like my coffee...strong sweet and very hotπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by .sakshi.

''Khushi spun around in chair. Her eyes greedily drank him in as he stood leaning against the door way to her office dressed in a white shirt and dark blue pants, the top two buttons of his shirt were open revealing a light sprinkling of his chest hair. His hands were in his pockets, the sleeves of his shirt were rolled halfway up his muscular forearms. He wore a lopsided half smile as his eyes locked with hers.''
^U will really have to stop describing him this way! 😈 I get so mesmerised that I'm not able to read the story further..:P πŸ˜†
Just kidding ya! I lovee the way you write! ❀️

thank you sooo much!!
When they were in his penthouse celebrating since Khushi finally got an investor, It was awesome. Quoting from the same chapter,
'' A tiny bit of sauce had been left behind on her bottom lip and without thinking; Arnav wiped it off it with the pad of his thumb and index finger and then licked it off his finger.''
Can anything be more adorable than this?   😳

i still get the little shivers of excitement when I read that chapter - there's nothing like the anticipation that one feels when one is in a new relationship... bliss!
I love the way they solve their problems. The comfort level which they both share with each other is amazing. One of them just has to say,' Talk to me' and the other person puts his/her full trust in the former and starts sharing everything they have in mind.

communication is CRITICAL to this relationship. To any relationship for that matter, and I guess this is the point I have been trying to make through this story.
The second most cutest thing which I have found in the FF is the way Arnav leaves small-small notes for Khushi! ❀️

I think the art of leaving love notes is sadly dying in this superfast technologically driven age so this is my tribute (and hopefully) inspiration for those in love...
Oh! And the first cutest thing is the Devil and Angel ,for sure! πŸ˜†

I was sometimes giggling, sometimes smiling, sometimes blushing while reading it. It's just perfect. 😊

this comment makes all the anguish while writing completely disappear when I read how much you love it!
I love it how Arnav and Khushi are teaching each other little little things about life.

I love this caring Arnav!..on their marriage night, then the party, then the press stuff..Arnav always thought about Khushi first. Thats what makes me love him even more. ❀️

OMG! They did 'it' in office and then on couch! 😲 waiting for Kitchen and Car to be their next first! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I'm loving this Aakash! Want more of him..please! πŸ˜›this Aakash is so much like ASR!..Well, He is also ASR! πŸ˜† I wish we had this type of Aakash in the show as well..πŸ˜‰

And yeah! I was not at all shocked after reading the last chapter..πŸ˜†
When I started reading that chapter, I was pretty much sure that this is not Arnav and Khushi..since you wrote only He and She..:P and somewhere, my mind was yelling that this has to be Anjali and Aman. And when I read the last line, I was kind of dancing..πŸ˜† :P

smart girl!! detective in our midst huh πŸ˜†

After reading 70+ chapters, I can just say 1 more thing, U are queen of cliffhangers! :P so please don't make us hang on this cliff for long and pretty please.. with BS on the top..please update soon! ;) I wanna know what is happening between Anjali and Aman.. Having lots of questions about them..but will wait for next updates..:D

Did I tell you I love your signature. I have already read it 70+ times. 
I love this story as much as I love your signature. If I could, I would have read the story as many no. Of times! <3

I hope you didn't forget me..;P sowwiiee..I commented so late..
Had exam on sunday..and then I started reading it..and completed it last night..:)

I love my signature too - because its absolutely true!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and I most certainly didnt forget you Darling. Though I hope your exams went well?
PS- please PM me when you update. Though, I'll definitely be stalking your thread..but still..I have very poor memory and I tend to forget things very easily.. So, I'll be very grateful if you PM me. :D

I think you are on the pm list, add me as a buddy (warriorprincess) if you didn't get a pm for the newest chapter on thread 9. I have no idea why PMs are making to some people and not others... this system worrys me!!

Thanks for the awesome story!

thank you for reading and for your AWESOME comments - lots of love and a big hug from me!!!
OMG can't believe Aman Anjali too shared such sizzling hot chemistry
Till the end it was Arnav khushi for me but the end lines left me super surprised n I was forced to reread it again with their perspectiveπŸ˜‰