Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI FF: MASTERCLASS THREAD 8- NEW CHAP76 pg134 (Page 129)

warriorprincess IF-Dazzler
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dumas

awesome update loved how khushi met asr not as his wife not as his student but as his equal loved how ase thought about the khushi that stood before him showing him and teaching him not is more important than their marriage and him knowing she will always be there to be his support and she did not like him locking her out loving the buliding of the character well done awesome update beautifully done thanks for the pm

thank you darling both for the comment and for finding a picture that captures the turmoil and the love!

naina

warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveandluck

yayayaya, everyone is happy again. :D and lol, who wouldnt be mentally undressing him? anywho, im glad khushi didnt just give up. this was her dream to and it makes sense for them to battle it out. they better not end up hating each other. i honestly think it'll only strengthen their marriage because now they can see each other and the battle field as well. awesomeness.

awww darling they'll never hate each other. they may fight, but there will never be hate Big smile
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnkhunostalgic

This is what marriage is about, let it be love or arranged, a prefect way to talk it out and deal with it, it is not easy for both of them and this is the first time they are asked to choose between their priorities, you really did it so well, it is still a long way to go, this is just the beginning, talk it out and the love between the couple will handle it, it is not going to be easy, but let the love guide you, and that is what you showed us.  Waiting to see what the mentee will do and how they will handle the board room talks on convincing the seller, in the end both will as individuals... My guess

The passion is always sizzling in what you write, always...

"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn."   Benjamin Franklin

that forms the basis of the mentor-mentee relationship.

trust in me is all i will say Big smile

warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by illuminist

Am so happy with this update :)

I thought she will surrenser without a fight but bless her she is going to fight... Go girl!!!!!

I am having dhak-dhak and am blushing knowing some of their thoughts. They have such passion, I love that very much.

i am delighted to read that you enjoyed this chapter.Big smileBig smileBig smile

I know you would be veru very busy but can we get some scenes of payash also. You have given them such a personality that I love them both very very much.

not to worry, Payal and Akash are very much around to stay. Big smileBig smile

As always an awesome update :)
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jas0308

awesome update..  thank you darling!

whatever the situation is, one thing they cant resist is their desire for each other.. and they cross every limit of wanting.. who says that after their desire lessen infact it increase more and more...

absolutely. their passion is here to stay!Wink

well khushi come with good decision but can they balance both professional and personal life and don't harm their relation by this.. this must be the most toughest situation of husband and wife where they have to fight with each other on professional front while they love each other like anything and follow their personal life without interfering their professional...

thank you very much for the comments !!
marriage is hard enough and these two have double the challenge. Embarrassed

continue soon
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

F A N T A S T I C!!

You  have solved the problem in the most amazing way! Yeah, may the best woman... or man(!!) win. I hope Kushi wins. I hope the man decides with his heart and gives Kushi his property.  But nevertheless, you have solved the problem, in the only way it should have been solved.I just hope that ASR and AR do not use any dirty tricks. After all, they have the $$$$. But as you said... David and Goliath. And we all know what happened!
I love the way how Kushi has taken over the part of the leader in this relationship. She is the stronger and more functional part of this relationship. And her determination to make this marriage succeed, but treat Arnav as an equal, to ensure that he does the same, speaks volumes about her character. (And perhaps this is what Arnav unconsciously saw, in is heart.) Which I hope will help her win not only this deal, but will keep her marriage intact! Although, I would like to see how they can keep this from encroaching into their marriage. Their words are brave indeed, but both are humans...
I love, love loved the way Arnav said he missed her. Not just the physical part, but also the emotional and spiritual bonding part. That, is true love. Not just the sex! Thank-you for doing that. It was bothering me to hell, that this relationship was based only on sexual attraction that he felt for her. Which is OK, as sexual attraction (SA) is important. But not if it is the basis of the relationship. Because what happens when the SA is no more? So, thank-you, for clarifying that, and in only a couple of sentences! See? I am not that demanding!!!!!
I was so mad at Arnav during the last couple of updates. I'm waiting to see who wins. Perhaps this huge problem will be solved if the man decides on a third party!! Haha! Easy! Well you are the writer! Looking forward to seeing how this will work - in the bedroom as well as the boardroom!
Thanks for the PM.

Vittoria
, you are my staunchest critic and yet one of my strongest supporters.

I have to admit, as I was writing this chapter, I kept looking forward to your comments because I knew that you weren't convinced with the trajectory that story was taking particularly in relation the priority - is marriage really the more important thing for these two? more important than the business?
I also know the other issue that was bothersome and the topic of great debate was: is Khushi really an equal in this marriage and if she had the ability or right to express her desire for her husband? I hope this chapter proves that the answer is a resounding YES!

thank you for always supporting this story and keeping me on my toes, but most importantly, thank you for always being honest with me.

As always, I await for feedback with bated breath!

big hugs always, your fan,
naina

warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KKKA

W P NAINA ...ALL SETTLED 

THEY ARE SO READY TO MAKE THINGS WORK 

LOVED THEIR COMPATIBILITY

THANKS FOR THE PM 

ALERT ME 

KKKA

thank you darling!
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by segad

Naina

i agree with you that this is a turning point.  he was the mentor as far as business was concerned but she is definitely the mentor in this relationship.  but isn't that what a successful relationship is about wherein both learn from each other.  no one is perfect in every aspect.  we can all learn from each other.

but my money for the plot is still on khushi.  personal approach over corporate approach anytime

hi darling, I'm so glad that you enjoyed this chapter. I was having a fascinating conversation with a reader about her opinion on this story (she's 15) and it struck me that I haven't asked about your mum in a long while.  I dont know if you still keep her posted (minus the x-rated stuff), but if you do, please pass my humble hello to her.

Naina

Go to top