Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow...while reading this update, I kept thinking...this is what a true relationship looks like...way beyond love and passion...ultimate faith, trust, love, care , belonging...it was just so beautiful to read that update.

I kept trying to figure out who this is because I knew it was not Arnav and Khushi and could not be Alaash and Payal...OMG...Aman and Anjali!!!!!

Beautiful writing.
Edited by Anamika100 - 10 years ago
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had forgotten about aman and anjali!!
I actually thought payash had eloped...evem though it didnt seem likely; but about half way through I knew it couldnt have been arhi so thouhhy of payash! !

aman and anjali are married?!
singhni_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!!! what just happened?!!!!

anjali married aman?! how? when? the suspense was just great! i had my jaw dropped when you said there names. totally thought it was khushi and arnav.

thnx for the PM :)
rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved ch 75...khushi n Arnav are just perfect couple...loved their conversation...very well written...ch 76...until the end I thought it was Arnav n khushi...but it did not make sense...until the end...it was all about Anjali n aman...can't wait for them to let everyone know they r in a relationship...loved the updates...beautifully written!!! :)
Ruki.F thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
/been sooo looonge .waiting for update ,,, post it sooon dear ..
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so aman too has had a troubled childhood ... that is y aman and arnav r able to connect ... lovly update...pls continue soon πŸ˜ƒ Edited by amus5 - 10 years ago
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dear naina last week i was thoroughly bored as the sweltering heat left me in no mood to do any work so i sat down to read an arshi story and picked ur story at random 
i regret to say this story didn't help in anyway to easen the heat around me infact it raised my body temp as i was glued to this story even when there was a powercut  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† (atleast arshi got the chance to spend time in Srinagar and had to warm themselves πŸ˜‰ wish i had been there πŸ˜³  )
what have u done naina - writing such a wonderful story that i just can't seem to let go till i read the latest aman-anjali scene...in fact i have not burnt so much of midnight oil even for my exams (ever)  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 
i enjoyed the whole story upto now and it has left me breathless and panting for more   πŸ˜ƒ

i feel now that there may be an ego clash between the two though i'm not sure whether it will be a make or break situation in the life of arshi  πŸ˜²
but i like ur pace of writing so wouldn't want to rush things and come to a conclusion πŸ˜ƒ
infact am going to enjoy each and  every update as the story unfolds  
am with u in this journey of arshi  πŸ˜ƒ

keep writing  and wud luv to have an update soon πŸ˜³
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anjali married ? Did I miss an update ?
PoochiePie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
''Khushi spun around in chair. Her eyes greedily drank him in as he stood leaning against the door way to her office dressed in a white shirt and dark blue pants, the top two buttons of his shirt were open revealing a light sprinkling of his chest hair. His hands were in his pockets, the sleeves of his shirt were rolled halfway up his muscular forearms. He wore a lopsided half smile as his eyes locked with hers.''
^U will really have to stop describing him this way! 😈 I get so mesmerised that I'm not able to read the story further..:P πŸ˜†
Just kidding ya! I lovee the way you write! ❀️

When they were in his penthouse celebrating since Khushi finally got an investor, It was awesome. Quoting from the same chapter,
'' A tiny bit of sauce had been left behind on her bottom lip and without thinking; Arnav wiped it off it with the pad of his thumb and index finger and then licked it off his finger.''
Can anything be more adorable than this?   😳

I love the way they solve their problems. The comfort level which they both share with each other is amazing. One of them just has to say,' Talk to me' and the other person puts his/her full trust in the former and starts sharing everything they have in mind.

The second most cutest thing which I have found in the FF is the way Arnav leaves small-small notes for Khushi! ❀️

Oh! And the first cutest thing is the Devil and Angel ,for sure! πŸ˜†

I was sometimes giggling, sometimes smiling, sometimes blushing while reading it. It's just perfect. 😊

I love it how Arnav and Khushi are teaching each other little little things about life.

I love this caring Arnav!..on their marriage night, then the party, then the press stuff..Arnav always thought about Khushi first. Thats what makes me love him even more. ❀️

OMG! They did 'it' in office and then on couch! 😲 waiting for Kitchen and Car to be their next first! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I'm loving this Aakash! Want more of him..please! πŸ˜›this Aakash is so much like ASR!..Well, He is also ASR! πŸ˜† I wish we had this type of Aakash in the show as well..πŸ˜‰

And yeah! I was not at all shocked after reading the last chapter..πŸ˜†
When I started reading that chapter, I was pretty much sure that this is not Arnav and Khushi..since you wrote only He and She..:P and somewhere, my mind was yelling that this has to be Anjali and Aman. And when I read the last line, I was kind of dancing..πŸ˜† :P

After reading 70+ chapters, I can just say 1 more thing, U are queen of cliffhangers! :P so please don't make us hang on this cliff for long and pretty please.. with BS on the top..please update soon! ;) I wanna know what is happening between Anjali and Aman.. Having lots of questions about them..but will wait for next updates..:D

Did I tell you I love your signature. I have already read it 70+ times. 
I love this story as much as I love your signature. If I could, I would have read the story as many no. Of times! <3

I hope you didn't forget me..;P sowwiiee..I commented so late..
Had exam on sunday..and then I started reading it..and completed it last night..:)

PS- please PM me when you update. Though, I'll definitely be stalking your thread..but still..I have very poor memory and I tend to forget things very easily.. So, I'll be very grateful if you PM me. :D

Thanks for the awesome story!
AR-kash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG didnt expect that
nice update
cont soon