Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neverbefore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It was the lines about trusting a man that got me truly questioning who this chapter was about. Khushi's never really had that issue really. It was the way you wrot this chapter...like it could have been for any couple. I initially thought it was Akaash and Payal. I really wanted to go straight to the end to find out who it was but the way you wrote this chapter meant the reader had to take the time to appreciate the emotions being described and felt.

Brilliant! Definitely a Masterclass in writing and anticipating your readers.
kajrisobti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wowowowowowowowowowowo!!!!!!!!!!!!1
awsm update voila🥳
l.savitree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Surprise update👍🏼👏
never thought it was aman & Anjali...
thanks for pm & waiting for next
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL! I was thinking its ArHi, then I realized it was PayAsh .. then somewhere in the midst I was like its Anjali but was confused.. and lol in the end, it turns out to be Anjali-Aman only :P

Loved it.. gave quite an insight but made me curious..  I wonder what happened between them.. I mean the 'talks' :P

Continue soon.

-V
narcy24 thumbnail
Yupiii...we have another couple to worry about...
Wonderful update...
Viji79 thumbnail
I thought it may have been payash. Anjali aman was indeed unexpected. May be I got too consumed by the Raizada brothers that I forgot the equally feisty sister.
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
evil evil how could was wondering what happened from last night to now between asr and khushi and then bam you dropped it anjali and aman a new couple can't wait awesome update thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 10 years ago
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it came as a shock to me naina 
i never thought it would be anjali and aman 
very much in shock 
i feel like freaking out and fainting 
i loved it ya
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mind=blown. What? I was wondering where does this connect to the previous chapter, and then I was like, OK I'll go read it again after I finish this one. And now- the last line literally blew me off. Have they eloped and married? Cos the whole "right thing to do" part makes me think so!
horizon123 thumbnail
Initially thought it was Arnav and Khushi, but half way u didnt reveal the names, I thought it was Akash and Payal, but it turned out to be Aman or Anjali😲 amazing update😊