ARHI FF: MASTERCLASS THREAD 8- NEW CHAP76 pg134 - Page 97

Posted: 10 years ago
It was the lines about trusting a man that got me truly questioning who this chapter was about. Khushi's never really had that issue really. It was the way you wrot this chapter...like it could have been for any couple. I initially thought it was Akaash and Payal. I really wanted to go straight to the end to find out who it was but the way you wrote this chapter meant the reader had to take the time to appreciate the emotions being described and felt.

Brilliant! Definitely a Masterclass in writing and anticipating your readers.
wowowowowowowowowowowo!!!!!!!!!!!!1
awsm update voila🥳
Surprise update👍🏼👏
never thought it was aman & Anjali...
thanks for pm & waiting for next
LOL! I was thinking its ArHi, then I realized it was PayAsh .. then somewhere in the midst I was like its Anjali but was confused.. and lol in the end, it turns out to be Anjali-Aman only :P

Loved it.. gave quite an insight but made me curious..  I wonder what happened between them.. I mean the 'talks' :P

Continue soon.

-V
Yupiii...we have another couple to worry about...
Wonderful update...
I thought it may have been payash. Anjali aman was indeed unexpected. May be I got too consumed by the Raizada brothers that I forgot the equally feisty sister.
evil evil how could was wondering what happened from last night to now between asr and khushi and then bam you dropped it anjali and aman a new couple can't wait awesome update thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 10 years ago
it came as a shock to me naina 
i never thought it would be anjali and aman 
very much in shock 
i feel like freaking out and fainting 
i loved it ya
Mind=blown. What? I was wondering where does this connect to the previous chapter, and then I was like, OK I'll go read it again after I finish this one. And now- the last line literally blew me off. Have they eloped and married? Cos the whole "right thing to do" part makes me think so!
Initially thought it was Arnav and Khushi, but half way u didnt reveal the names, I thought it was Akash and Payal, but it turned out to be Aman or Anjali😲 amazing update😊