Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barunz4ever thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow the most amazing n electrifying story ever read on FF which kept me hooked very keenly till the last update
Thanks a ton for suggesting this FF recently n won't believe I was just in awe with ur work
Beautifully n perfectly written Hats off to one of the brilliant writers on IF
N above all I m deadly in luv with ur ARNAV N KHUSHI 
Luv their morals values dedication perfection understanding respect care undying love n electrifying chemistry
Indeed it looks like a fairy tale
Luvd it so much can't get my thoughts out of this couple the most beautiful unique n strong bond these two share with each other 
In ths world it's too hard o find such perfect couple n hence it's truly a dream cum true for anyone
I LUV ur khushi too much with her thoughts n mature behaviour .i always wanted to c such strong willed confident n mature khushi in IPK which was there in initial episodes but the cvs spoilt it by including her ott behaviour 
N the Arnav of ur story words fall short to describe this enigma indeed the Prince Charming of any girls dreams
Hey can't wait to knw more about this beautiful relationship
As I'm new to this Ff please Pm me ur updates

Edited by Barunz4ever - 10 years ago
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
conversation was perfect... waiting to know who wins..
MidnightReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello, πŸ˜Š

I think I have said this many times that your story is very realistic and this approach really appeals to me as a reader. You not only made Khushi look like a strong, independent woman by taking on the challenge against Arnav but you also helped Arnav understands that emotional connection is very important in a marriage. πŸ‘  

Besides that I would like to say my favourite part was Arnav's declaration of how much he missed Khushi and how much he loves her as well as Khushi's declaration of her love. πŸ˜Š

Please continue soon. β­οΈ
ranjuranjitha thumbnail
awesome update...!!!
very nice... should wait see what will happen to their relationship next!!
continue soon... πŸ˜Š
-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Naina...always a fan for the way u write Arnav and khushi's conversations...This time also u nailed it πŸ‘
Was thinkin wats gonna be khushi's reactions to it...she is nt the woman who takes a back step in the process of acheiving her dream...
So Mr and Mrs raizaada against eachother for the property and it is the case oly outside the house...Am loving this..
The passion after their every arguements is something so Hot 😳
So Awesome update it was Naina...loved it totally...Thanks for the pm 😊
NikitaM11 thumbnail
Amazing amazing update! I'm actually really glad their goon to fight for the property, lets just hope it doesn't affect their married life! And one Arnav is so naughty ;) love it ahah amazing chapter can't wait for the next one!!!
singhni_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

nice update. really liked how khushi decided that they wouldn't let their professional life get into the way of their personal life. so cute.

thnx for the pm
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, lovely update.
Cannot wait to find out what happens next. Lovely how they are seperating their personal life and professional life.
Maz786 thumbnail
Way to go!!! I loved it. I liked the fact that they both sorted it out the way I expected it would be, based on their personalities. You couldn't have done more justice to this paragraph as you have. Can't wait to see how they meet in the boardroom. hope there will be fire crackers!!!!xxx
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: .crazzy4arshi.

res😳

--edited--
😲😲😲 me first!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!
so to start off i am a new reader and this story was so interesting that i finished reading as soon as i can  well to say i am enjoying this story and now eagerly waiting for d next update your story has everything passion, understanding, possessiveness which makes your story d bestπŸ˜ƒ

this update was awesome!!!
loved it
i loved how khushi tackled the situation
now eagerly waiting for d next
the ending was...☺️ their passion gives me goosebumps
now update soon😳😳
now time to disappear 

glad you are enjoying the story! congrats on being first on this thread!

Naina