Frequent Posters

Praniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice ...loved it.,,,continue soon...
eroni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I truelly loved it. Like two sensible adults they finally dealt with the issue :) ;). Missed Payash :(
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
from being wrong to being very, very right.

I loved this line...!
I think ive mentioned this before but the best thing about their relationship they eventually talk it out...
It may take time...but they dont keep it to themselves...and with now arnav's promise they just stregnthened their bond ten folds!

The fire that's there between a couple very much in love is never far between them and i love that! 😉

So now they are going to be buisiness rivals...im glad noone backed out it's so unlike arhi to backout...
Cant wait to see who bags the place!:D

Great update lobed it!
And congratulations on ur diamond jubilee 😊
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

What a great chapter and congrats on completing 75!!!!  That is not an easy task.  Us as readers need to respect where you are taking us in this journey and I for one am really enjoying it.  

Loved how they communicated with each other on what they want to do, hope they can live by their words and not let it affect their marriage.  It should be an interesting battle and let's see who wins.  I wish they could comprise and share the property if there is was.  Perhaps her business can be the store front, while the office building on the top.  Not sure what Arnav wants the property.  But perhaps they can share it. 

Bouquet from this reader to you for being a great storyteller!!!

sweet.obsession thumbnail
I just read the past seven chapters. SO much happened, and i'm so excited for the new turn to the story :D Congrats on the new thread!
A_BA thumbnail
Great chapter...congrats on 75 chapters! That is no small feat...

I'm happy they crossed this hurdle in their relationship. As they are both invested so much into their respective businesses, it's good that they have acknowledged and accepted that their relationship comes before their professional lives. Also I'm so happy that Arnav has accepted that he has to take Khushi's strength. I think you did a brilliant job with this update!

And I also love the way you describe their attraction towards each other even in the midst of their turmoil. These two just can't stay away from each other for too long😉
swarnakolasani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi is so strong and balanced. Liked her very much. Loved the relation ship and passion between them.
meera06 thumbnail
Congrats on completing 75 chapters!
What a well balanced chapter..
They made the right decision in talking it out...I don't know who is going to get the land but one thing is for sure they won't compromise on their marriage for a piece of land,at least for now and hope things will stay this way...but there is that nagging feeling that even though they decided that they won't bring their professional life into their home,it is easier said than done...but if they are together then nothing else matters...
I like the way Khushi thought rationally and in fact she was the one actually came up with a decision even though she had ignored  Arnav last night ...
8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
loved the updates...continue soon
Gayuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb dear
update cleared a lot of things
really nice shot