Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

narcy24 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi...good to see you updating this AMAZING ff.
Khushi and Arnav are learning to adapt their relationship and business...it can be done if you can keep this two parts separated...nn
Loved how after they sorted out their work problems they made improvments to their personal life too.
Faboulos update...great work.
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was some conversation between them but im happy that they are dealing with everything through talking instead of taking their distances and let all this ruin their marriage!

loved khushi for the strong and very confident woman she has become! she knows where her priorities lie and she is giving the same importance to her wedding and to her career without letting the two overlap and never allowing any of them to overshadow the other!

but i fear knowing human nature, the pressure and stress is bound to get over them at some point and im afraid that this might cracks the foundation of everything they have been building whether its personal or business! its a very complicated situation! 

i would really like to see them to deal with things as they come but still remembering wat they have together and everything they have survived and fought to be together!

mind blowing update! super excited to see the battle between Miss Gupta and Mr Raizada!
mini_meoo3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it's awesome 

i loved it :)
NishaAP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Loved the conversation between Arshi. A perfect husband and wife conversation. Loved the way Arnav listened to his wife and the way he responded.
preethi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was right after all.
Khushi sorted out the mess.
I love her for the woman she is , one who never backs down however daunting the situation is.😊
chughnl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its amazing loved the way khushi spoke with arnav and clear the 
relationship

stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update
Love there convo
neverbefore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was a perfect chapter...so much going on for them personally and as a couple...they have to grow in both ways and you handled it perfectly.  I think the battle will be so interesting because no matter how much they want to keep it out of their personal lives, it's got to be hard for them to do that...they're both passionate people.  Cutting something off as important to them as their respective businesses is going to be tough...but then they've both vowed that their marriage is the most important thing to them.  I can't wait to see how much this resolve is tested!!  πŸ˜Š
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey naina
i have always maintained that ur ARSHI are so mature abt their relationship. this chapter just proves that. no couple shd bring their work pressures home. loved their make-out session and conversation both :)
cant add u. u pls add me for pm
ankii543 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im 100% with their decision...
Relationship n work both have equal priority unless life n death matters...
No relation can be put on stake for work n no work can be backed out from for realtions...

U executed this part so so so so so well...i loved it...
It was really a diamond of a chapter...
Lovely update...
Thanx for the pm...^_^

A very congratulations to naina n all the readers on the successfull 75chapters of this devine story...
Its the journey that matters...
Weve come this far n will hopefully keep it up...
Thankyou naina for gifting us with this awesome journey...
May write the 750th ch of this story...lol
jokes apart...i simply love this story...