Users

Frequent Posters

pmehra300 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome chapter
Loved it
Thank goodness they sorted their problems like mature adults
They both really love each other truly madly deeply its so adorable to read more and more of it
Just can't wait to see who's gonna win the land
It would be really interesting
Plzzz update soon dear
chetna19 thumbnail
hey naina... congratulation on diamond jubilee...

part ws fabulous...i loved this ff so much...
Edited by chetna19 - 10 years ago
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

Thanks for the PM πŸ˜›

Hope as always, that you are doing well ...

As for the banner ... Me likes πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Update ... well-written.

Its very understandable for both Arnav and Khushi to want space ... to gather their thoughts, feelings and to come up with what steps need to be taken next ...

Arnav's clothes were ... well described. I can picture them in my head!

Both seem to be going through similar emotions and feelings ... desire, trying to work out what to do ... They do say that great minds think alike ... and I totally think that this applies here.

They sure have a primal need for one another and as a reader, as a human, as a woman I'm all up for that! Its sexy! Its natural to feel as they do when you want someone sooo much! Sometimes its overwhelming ...

varsha2KD thumbnail

UNRES πŸ˜‰

Congratulation on diamond jubilee πŸ‘

Firstly, I love the description of Arnav's clothes...I was literally picturing it in my gutter mind...πŸ˜†

I kinda figured that Arnav and Khushi will solve their issue...but waiting to find out who will actually get the land???

And the aftermath of discussion was hot...πŸ˜‰

Waiting to read more

Edited by varsha2KD - 10 years ago
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
R

Did you really have to start the update with him getting his clothes from the wardrobe? πŸ˜†

And then again you have to tell us how the white cotton shirt looks on him? Evil woman! And the low hanging, faded, ripped jeans .. I think you know which image crossed mind! Source of inspiration, huh? πŸ˜† And then you have to write .. Untamed. *dead* The next paragraph hardly made any sense during the first read and I had to re-read after smacking my head. πŸ˜†

Really loved the small touches you added – Arnav wanting to make Khushi a cup of coffee. That small "hands up" and "mouth zipping" gesture of Arnav. Khushi's backward count to control her anger. Arnav Singh Raizada walking barefoot .. does that tell me something? Yes. Great touch, sweety. You know how much I love you knack for detailing. It does not only make it a good read with visuals but also tells us a lot about the state of mind of the character.

This chapter was like a turning point in this story. And it was all about how the tables have turned. Khushi wants to take a cold shower. He debates where to sit. She starts the conversation while he is sort of scared how to face it. He reacts to her words half-hearing her and she is the one demanding "Let me finish".

I loved how open Khushi was about her entire thought process, starting from her reaction at the news. And you brilliantly penned down the transition of her thoughts – she will not jeopardize her marriage; neither will she jeopardize her dream.

Arnav explained his thoughts clearly too but for me it all came down to, "I would never, ever, risk damaging our relationship for anything, and that includes business." That was it.

So they are up for a challenge outside their bedroom. And they are determined to not let it affect their marriage. The road is not going to be easy. Both are stubborn. Both have temper issues. Both wants to win. And then again .. both love the other bit too much. It would be a treat to see how things turn out.

Brilliant chapter! Starting with biology class to break the ice .. leading to a poignant conversation of business & relationship .. ending up in the couch with a man undressing himself. If you still have any doubt, darling, let me assure you, Masterclass rocks.

In the whole chapter my favorite dialogue was Arnav's "I missed you Baby". Even if you have not explained, I would have known what he meant. 😊

After their marriage, when you said this story is far from over, I wondered what you were planning. I have read a handful of FFs and hardly any managed to keep the pace of the story after their marriage and all that was there were negative roles, nasty twists, past linkups or accidents. You have no idea how happy I am to realize what you have in your mind. I am so looking forward to see them on the table. πŸ˜ƒ Bring it on, lady!

PS: Thanks for using the banner! πŸ€— The other one is my personal favorite πŸ˜‰ .. But after reading this update, this one seems rather apt!

PPS: Indecent. You are using that word a lot lately. What's up? πŸ˜‰

Edited by Omoraboti - 10 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi naina...once again you proved that you are a master of taking our class...and i fell in love with khushi and arnav again...their decision to keep their  work problem at work is the best one and increased our interest how they go about their boardroom fight and keep their bedroom fight hot ...loved it 
Kritianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice part
hope ki arnav & khushi keep the business deal out of their relationship
but for how long???
cont soon
shubhi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...
Loved their wonderful conversation...
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why again a war between ArHi. What is the guarantee that marriage will not be affected ?

sanjanaseth1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
very nice chapter... loved it!!!!
it was amazing dear... please do continue soon!!! πŸ˜Š