Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i had this feeling tht they r going in for the same land :D... eagerly waiting to see what happens next... oh n payash... whats happening with them???
devilindisguise thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Waiting fr payash lov stry
tht it wd b arnie vs k
ranjuranjitha thumbnail
oh man!! Now what are they going to do?! I mean will arnav be all seriously angry young man of ASR to handle this on poor khushi...?! And please pretty please pm me for future updates...
sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update
ho no poor arnav wife and business interleaving

A_BA thumbnail
Arhi as business rivals?!? Sounds interesting!

However, I wonder how they would be interested in the same property. Arnav deals in multi-millions, and Khushi is just trying to open up a small sweets shop...I know business and personal life shouldn't be mixed, but hopefully Arnav relents and let's Khushi have the property, so she can experience some success in her young business life, as he's already had his fair share...but I can't wait to see how you take this forward!
Chipmunks. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh! Both want same land. I had guessed something like that. So who will get the land, AR or JJ. Eager to know more :)
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Naina... Love the angle that you are taking! It's quite challenging - this one actually... Love to read how they tackle it, who backs out or do they take the middle ground?-  Which is most likely what will happen !!!!!!! Very very interesting! Awesome... The chemistry between payash is crackling too... I dunno, something tells me that Payal  won't hv the will power of Khushi n what do u knw they might go all the way !!!!! Just my 2 cents..heheh. Pls update soon !!!!!! N I got this before ur pms !!!😉..how exciting ..: luv u!!
segad thumbnail
hahaha

love that picture by the way

khushi wins.  why?  she approached the old gent herself rather than thru a hotshot lawyer

personal approach works wonders on old gents
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww.. the kitchen scene was so homely and cute ! I agree there's something really sexy thinking about your man in kitchen !! I could so picture Arnav Khushi in that scene :D
And lol clashes in business? Haha! I cant wait to read what will happen now :P

PayAsh story seems to be getting interesting.. wonder what has Akash planned out :O

Continue soon.

-V
nightfury thumbnail
awesome update naina both paayash n arshi parts wer well balanced in this update😃