Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Golden days of pkyek :)

Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Will those golden days of pkyek ever return?? This is the same question we ask to ourself as well as to every pkyekians here every now and then, but we always get a conflicted answer. Yes, conflict between ourselves, between our insane heart and sane mind, conflict between reality and absurdity, conflict between logic and insanity, but atlast our heart, insanity and absurdity wins and we end up keeping 'Hope'.
Yes, we do keep hope even if it sounds impossible but we try to believe in the saying that 'Nothing is impossible and even the word impossible say I M(am) Possible.
We try to believe in the word called 'Destiny' and the saying that 'If you want something from the bottom of your heart , the whole universe will conspire to get it for you."
We cry when we think about those past days, we crave more and more for pkyek with each passing day. We hope, we pray for them to return but till now our prayers are not answered, they are fruitless but we don't lose our hope, we keep hoping beyond hope.
We know that it was just a tv show, but for us it was a part of our life.
Each and every character of pkyek held some importance in our life. They were and always be a part of our life.
Whatever may be the reason, we don't care or really do we? I guess no because like Abhiya our love for pkyek is insane and unconditional. We know that we can never move on, atleast some insane people like me can never move on. Our love for pkyek can never fade away, it will just grow stronger with each passing day. Those memories, those days are unforgettable and so are our love for them!!!!
Ps-: I am not gonna say sorry for making such nonsense post because i know it completely makes sense to all pkyek lovers and that is to everyone out here. So plz do leave a comment and like this post ofcourse if u liked it 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DestroyedInLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@romi...amazing post...it's not nonsense at all (atleast for all crazy abhiya pkyek fans like me)... U r right...we can never move on...I am deewani for my Abhiya...can never forget my fav couple Abhiya...i m proud to be a Abhiya fan... Love u Romi for this awesome post... Keo bojhena amader koshto...onnek miss kori Abhiya ke...😭 😭. 😭 😭
abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it truly true romi 😭 dont know abhiya will return or not but heart say they will !! there is no more signs of season two ut yet hopes r alive !!! ❤️
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
*hugs* beautiful post Romi. Maybe we are influences by abhiya... We have little hope of ever seeing them again yet still we cling on to it!
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I Like it its very nice post. love to see PKYEK-2 eagerly waiting hope is alive
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awww...😭 🤗 i feel the same. i keep hoping against hope and i know that i m never ever going to get over PKYEK and abhiya. i wud never be able to move on 
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful emotional post 
You wrote out what each and every abhiya n  pkyek lover  feels and we will never loose hope 
Watching pkyek  again n again brings a beautiful smile on our faces and makes us cry. Makes us feel better when we are upset it's part of our life and we will always hope for abhiya and pkyek
Edited by Abhiya_Visu - 11 years ago
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank u so much everyone for ur comments and liking this post. I will defo reply to u all tomorrow :)
...Seema... thumbnail
v nice post.missing pkyek v v v v v badly😭waiting desperately for its season 2
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Same here. 😊 You really made my eyes watery and still smile at the same time. 😭 😳
Though I can't say when,But Still have Hopes that Our Magical Abhiya and Pkyek will be back.Love them Forever.❤️