India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

What is the hurry ?

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I had not seen D3 since the past two weeks because of exams. And yesterday I saw all those episodes back to back.

And my question after seeing the episode was - Why are the CVs in such a hurry to keep changing the storyline?

First there was the whole Taani v/s Sharon drama with Taani going into extreme hyper mode. That suddenly ended after Sharon resigned. Taani came back to "normal".

The best part is that nobody except Swayam and Rey bothered to ask about Sharon's resignation. Ok, the gang was surpised when they saw the notice board, but that was for like 1O SECONDS. Couldn't they probe into it a little more? Yeah everyone knew it was because Sharon was facing too much of pressure but still, they are her friends!

The "dad" track was equally odd! One minute he is there, one minute he is not. What is with that? I had almost forgotten his dad had come. And then he sprang up again two episodes later. Spewing angry words at Swayam of courseOuch

Plus I don't get how the gang practises so fast. That birthday party clown dance was so hurried up. There was no back story AT ALL. Except for Sharon mentioning that they had got another offer. After that it seedha skipped to the dance! Of course things took place in the middle but they weren't concerning the dance.

It's really confusing having so many tracks take place at one time. Even the CVs seems to be losing track of what is happening.

Either the track is too slow or now , too fast. When will we get a normal track?Cry

- Cranky fan

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Choco_7Hafsa94kria_reyd3paro1311maneeshaswaronSaee.T._Molly_.tca21venusrockzSwaRonpankhuriprakriti4umohitmohanty19megsyidiot_boxzara..xxxNabzKaJenDMGABCDesiGirl93gowri_amytashug9Anomic_loner-Inferno--Rambler-_bellaSwan_--Kshitz--yasriflirteyedtannuluvLegilimens.BeulaSwaRonMrsChandlerBingswathi_swaronSwaRon_rocks-AD-

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Agreed... Cvs don't seem to realize what they are showing us. They seem to be confused. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AD-

-AD- IF-Stunnerz
-AD-
-AD-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
A very good question !!Clap
We all are all so confused with the current track..Angry..
There was Sha Vs Ta, Rey had some mis- understandings...also there was not all good btwn Ta and Swa...But Daddy shekhawath's entry made everything beside !!..
Also the tag line is keep changing !!..
I think CV's are up to something but they are struggling to put that up..Wink
-AD- IF-Stunnerz
-AD-
-AD-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanha29

Agreed... Cvs don't seem to realize what they are showing us. They seem to be confused. Ouch

Exactly...Agree with U...
Making complicated !! ..Its now is a complete mess Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.

flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
CVs khud confuse hai nd humhe bhi confuse kar rahe hai :/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri_amyAnonymous--

gowri_amy Goldie
gowri_amy
gowri_amy

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
D3 plot is a jigsaw puzzle to both viewers n cvs.
tannuluv IF-Dazzler
tannuluv
tannuluv

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
After thinking so much i think i find the answer and i hope you ppl remember tannu B'day IV where palki mam said she is going to write good script for tannu then she said she actually going to write good script for everyone bcs sab ki B'day march me hi he...so she jumping the stories in reverse order first track on taani so for vrinda then for rey n his friends so KAS and now swayam for tannu...Wink just kidding bcs i dont know the answer...
BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
that's a very genuine point raised there...cvs are hurrying up with the tracks...and this is definitely affecting the standard of a show...

I don't understand why end the day time at college so soon??? like in an episode we get to see 2 3 days spent in college...the gang spend their lives maximum in college...but the time spent in college just finishes minute after minute...we don't know wat else they do except for keeping up notices on notice boards and organising meetings...they shudnt end the day of college so soon... this way the swaron scenes will be at a better place and gang scenes will be at a good place...there will be proper built up to the stories..

Go to top