India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

height of ipkmania!!

Prim_123 IF-Rockerz
Prim_123
Prim_123

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Its almost 5 months that IPK ended. but still we guys are crazy for it..still we wait for interviews, articles, news about barun, sanaya and all other casts of IPK. Some dream of meeting BS or SI... some go mad nd scream by seeing them in some mall...some r still dreaming of arshi scenes...some r still writing OS,FF...some r re watching same episodes again nd again...etc etc etc. I know we all r crazy about IPK even after it ended before 4-5 months ago. bt yesterday what happend wid me its really d height of craziness. Yesterday I went to watch IPL match between CSK vs MI( Chennai super kings vs  Mumbai Indians) wid my friend. Since i m staying in chennai I had to support chennai. when d match started, I started cheering up by shouting "COME ON CSK" bt widout my knowledge after some tym CSK became IPK...I ws shouting "COME ON IPK...COME ON IPK". One of friend asked me " what r u shouting? what is IPK? its nt  IPK its CSK"...I was shocked ..i asked him "M i really shouting IPK?"...Immediately I remembered  last year IPL time when we saw a lot of post in IF regarding IPL nd IPK...Many complained that they r nt allowed to watch IPK at 8 pm.. some posted that they r fighting wid their brother,father to watch ipk..some r getting tensed about the TRP of IPK...we all get annoyed of  ipl when our show's TRP hd gone down to 2.8-2.9 due to IPL...
Last tym also my friend asked me to go wid them to watch IPL match...First i denied bcoz i didnt want to miss IPK at 8 Pm..bt when they forced me i i agreed to go bt luckily( at least for me its.. luckily) we didnt get  tickets last tym..everyone of my group was very sad bt i was feeling very happy by thinking that i wouln't miss IPK...Yesterday in front of me all d great guyz lyk Sachin Tendulkar,Dhoni, Raina, Ricky ponting were playing but i couldn't help myself from thinking about Our IPK, Our ARSHI...one tear rolled down from my eyesCry
IS IT NOT THE HEIGHT OF IPKMANIA!!!

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

sushmithaBarunetteakanksha90loony-toonyarhi-love17sanga03Swamudeys86goodluck1SYGOmadarfanBrashti24kitty789LoveSexySobtisami99payalpencillibranangelgatahasheycoolbakes_Jaladsrija.singh04BarmeenForeveraneelovesarshiFBANUPrasanna_dhanuBarunz4ever..Zenny..harshmshah94Krazzy_KRJlove_for_serialRaisin_G1234_sweet-fairyArHiLover-xIPKKNDfan4everarshiar8BornToShipArShiankitamishra201aarrsshhiiAMNPkhushboo1234melihoneySanzforSushpreethi.saseedaarnanyavandana1965basb-Dellz-.Frozen.-suga-aamir18fan145mazkachazkaFAYKHAN29.sweetchick.ArshisarunrocksArshi.Sugi.IPKmishti_17

Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Nice Post Smile yeah height of IPK mania u shouted 'come on IPK' LOL LOL LOL

we all miss them Cry Cry Cry
love_for_serial Goldie
love_for_serial
love_for_serial

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
One post I found on IPL and IPK. Thanks for making it!
 Last yr I remember the complaints, but this year I have a complaint , why didnt Starplus sponsor IPL last year. We have seen Suraj ,Saraswati giving the awards to players, we could have seen ASR doing the same, ahhh why starplus, why...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anu97stp007..Zenny..harshmshah94aarrsshhiiPrim_123

BarmeenForever Goldie
BarmeenForever
BarmeenForever

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi-sugi-ipk

Nice Post Smile yeah height of IPK mania u shouted 'come on IPK' LOL LOL LOL

we all miss them Cry Cry Cry
IPKKNDfan4ever IF-Dazzler
IPKKNDfan4ever
IPKKNDfan4ever

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
same here !!!...
i never thought i would dat addict to a show!!...even for Ipk i thought it was just for some time..but then i realized dat i simply CANT watch anything else...and i CANT forget Ipk !!!
i'm also very happy dat writer are writing about Arshi...not only continuing their stories..but they are coming up with new stories !..and dats what keeping me going !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu97coolbakes_JaladPrim_123

ArshiNmaNervs Goldie
ArshiNmaNervs
ArshiNmaNervs

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
today i heard in a movie saying what the but a tear rolled down from my eyes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prim_123

harshmshah94 Goldie
harshmshah94
harshmshah94

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Hey u know what even I am sailing in the same boatwa
m from chennai nd went to watch the match!!
nd every time a particular player used to come n stand at a position near the boundary,
the entire crowd would call out his name nd cheer!!

every time, the thought came to my mind that if IPK cast was in place of the playerss
nd I was seeing their live  shooting nd Rabba Ve...Day Dreaming
nd they would wave to me!!!
awww
i miss them sooo muchCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prim_123

harshmshah94 Goldie
harshmshah94
harshmshah94

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_for_serial

One post I found on IPL and IPK. Thanks for making it!
 Last yr I remember the complaints, but this year I have a complaint , why didnt Starplus sponsor IPL last year. We have seen Suraj ,Saraswati giving the awards to players, we could have seen ASR doing the same, ahhh why starplus, why...

I know right!!! exactly!!!
Arshi should have been there!!!

Go to top