Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Meera's dressess (Page 3)

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liza81

Originally posted by -Gauri-

Ur idea is gud but I want to see her as a MODERN housewife, not the salwar0suit and sari wali housewives!! She is young and modern so how about she wearing some westerns along with her Mangalsutra and Sindoor?!!
i too want but prithvi ko only saari s fark padta h ..baki dress s ..prithvi ko kuch nai hota :p
hope shadi k baad ho LOL 
I agree!!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

girlTalks

luvsati Goldie
luvsati
luvsati

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Saree looks bestest best on miu..prithvi toh flat ho jaayega..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1girlTalks

phulwa Goldie
phulwa
phulwa

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Meera ko pink saree mein dekh kar pehli baar balshaali, shoorveer Prithvi mitthu bangaya, aur woh bhi uss waqt jab wo uske liya zyada kuch feel nahi karta tha, magar abb when he is madly in love with her, dont know what he will do when he sees her in that avatarWinkEmbarrassed. That time they ended up near pool with racing heart beats and now, well we all have great imagination. Magar on the flip side of it, pagaal Akash agar Meera ko dekh kar aur zyaada pagaal ho gaya toh hum sab ke armaano par paani phir jayega.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1OyeNautankigirlTalks

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Miu would look gorgeous and elegant in dark colored sarees Big smile I am already imagining her, wearing a saree ,looking super hawt and Prithvi is like  Shocked -' Meri Miu...' .
Remember during pink saree episode, how Prithvi hugged the pillow and was so mesmerised by miu's beauty. LOL Baki sab kuch bhool jayega woh Tongue

OyeNautankigirlTalks

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phulwa

Meera ko pink saree mein dekh kar pehli baar balshaali, shoorveer Prithvi mitthu bangaya, aur woh bhi uss waqt jab wo uske liya zyada kuch feel nahi karta tha, magar abb when he is madly in love with her, dont know what he will do when he sees her in that avatarWinkEmbarrassed. That time they ended up near pool with racing heart beats and now, well we all have great imagination. Magar on the flip side of it, pagaal Akash agar Meera ko dekh kar aur zyaada pagaal ho gaya toh hum sab ke armaano par paani phir jayega.

LOLWink yeah we do Wink 
but we want to see our imagination on screen Wink
Akash couldn't do anything when prithvi was in super denial mode , ab to Prithvi's is totally madly in love with meera and more over they are officially married now 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwaSuperChillz1OyeNautanki

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuperChillz1

Miu would look gorgeous and elegant in dark colored sarees Big smile I am already imagining her, wearing a saree ,looking super hawt and Prithvi is like  Shocked -' Meri Miu...' .
Remember during pink saree episode, how Prithvi hugged the pillow and was so mesmerised by miu's beauty. LOL Baki sab kuch bhool jayega woh Tongue
@black: yeah, the way he way hugging pillow and sighing LOLWink
pillow ke place par miu ko imagine kar raha tha WinkLOL

SuperChillz1OyeNautanki

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

yeah, that time he was imagining miu in his arms, but now, situation alag hai. He can actually have her in his arms Embarrassed LOL LOL LOL

OyeNautankigirlTalks

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

yeah, that time he was imagining miu in his arms, but now, situation alag hai. He can actually have her in his arms Embarrassed LOL LOL LOL
and do what ever he wants Wink 
i am sure miu baby will be more than glad to obligeLOLWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index