Meera's dressess (Page 2)

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

pehle vo log shaadi suda nahi the par ab hai
to just imagine prithvi aisi situation me kya karega

obviously sirf protect to nahi karega...
@bold: our GMs are in over drive WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prem_diwaniOyeNautanki

OyeNautanki IF-Rockerz
OyeNautanki
OyeNautanki

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
I like MIu's salwars off late Wink she was wearing ugly ones from the time she came to Delhi Dead Don't mind saris or if she continues wearing nice salwars, she looks gorgeous in both Smile

prem_diwanigirlTalks

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahanaG

I like MIu's salwars off late Wink she was wearing ugly ones from the time she came to Delhi Dead Don't mind saris or if she continues wearing nice salwars, she looks gorgeous in both Smile
yeah,the last three were much better than the crap she was wearing but saree ki baat hi kuch aur hai, she will look super sexy and make our Romantic singh literally go bonkers WinkLOL

prem_diwaniOyeNautanki

prem_diwani IF-Rockerz
prem_diwani
prem_diwani

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

yeah,the last three were much better than the crap she was wearing but saree ki baat hi kuch aur hai, she will look super sexy and make our Romantic singh literally go bonkers WinkLOL

Saba sahi bolti hai... 

Prithvi could never take his eyes off her whenever she wore a saree even in the village... The first time he takes her home and she comes out in the red saree. Yaad hai? then the pink ... She doesn't need to get on full mode, Prithvi waise hi gaya...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwaOyeNautankiAdallygirlTalks

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Ur idea is gud but I want to see her as a MODERN housewife, not the salwar0suit and sari wali housewives!! She is young and modern so how about she wearing some westerns along with her Mangalsutra and Sindoor?!!
Adally IF-Sizzlerz
Adally
Adally

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prem_diwani

Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

Saba sahi bolti hai... 

Prithvi could never take his eyes off her whenever she wore a saree even in the village... The first time he takes her home and she comes out in the red saree. Yaad hai? then the pink ... She doesn't need to get on full mode, Prithvi waise hi gaya...

i think jitni bi baar saari pehna h..prithvi ..bholu lal ho gaya tha :p

saree mast rahega Day Dreaming

Edited by liza81 - 07 April 2013 at 7:06am
Adally IF-Sizzlerz
Adally
Adally

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gauri-

Ur idea is gud but I want to see her as a MODERN housewife, not the salwar0suit and sari wali housewives!! She is young and modern so how about she wearing some westerns along with her Mangalsutra and Sindoor?!!
i too want but prithvi ko only saari s fark padta h ..baki dress s ..prithvi ko kuch nai hota :p
hope shadi k baad ho LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharpay.Evans

hemakalai IF-Dazzler
hemakalai
hemakalai

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
not only saris some anarkali suit too best designer work

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index