India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

rival site article on Monika

SimritaSingh Goldie
SimritaSingh
SimritaSingh

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Monica says  "Saraswatichandra is barely one month old and we have the highest TRP at the 7.30 PM slot. The numbers of the show have doubled when compared to the initial week. We actually got to cut a huge cake sent in by the channel as appreciation to our performances."

On her character, the actress stated, "Although Guman is not over-the-top in makeup and dialogues, her cunning nature can be seen in her eyes rather than in her gestures. We have kept the character very natural as everyone in life is grey, and not fully black or white."

On the track ahead, she averred, "My track will now open up in the coming week. We have our tasks cut out, as Saraswatichandra will now be aired for 6 days in a week. I have already been asked to keep 20 days free. It will be tough, but I have no issues as I love my craft."

Monica who has earlier done movies like Jaanam Samjha Karo, Jodi No.1 andPyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat and has been seen in reality shows like Bigg Boss, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and Dil Jeetegi Desi Girl said, "There is no difference between the small screen and big screen today. As Sanjayji (Leela Bhansali) says, TV is now bigger than cinema for its reach and popularity. Recently, I met Salman Khan and he was telling me how amazed he was with the response that Dus Ka Dumgot. This trend is interesting, as people can easily switch between television and movies."

On the working pattern involved on both platforms, Monica stated, "I do not think I am working on a TV serial with Saraswaitchandra, as this project is as big as a film. Sanjay Sir does not compromise on anything, either on sets or in the costumes."

Monica, we hope you rock the fiction world too, just as you have made a place for yourself in the reality world of TV (Bigg Boss).

Edited by SimritaSingh - 07 April 2013 at 4:04am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

juvariakuldeep797FieryYamicutivenikapraavaPopo.violetshineK.S.Muskaan92greatsumkum-B.N.K-

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.
-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimritaSingh

Monica says  "Saraswatichandra is barely one month old and we have the highest TRP at the 7.30 PM slot. The numbers of the show have doubled when compared to the initial week. We actually got to cut a huge cake sent in by the channel as appreciation to our performances."

On her character, the actress stated, "Although Guman is not over-the-top in makeup and dialogues, her cunning nature can be seen in her eyes rather than in her gestures. We have kept the character very natural as everyone in life is grey, and not fully black or white."

On the track ahead, she averred, "My track will now open up in the coming week. We have our tasks cut out, as Saraswatichandra will now be aired for 6 days in a week. I have already been asked to keep 20 days free. It will be tough, but I have no issues as I love my craft."

Monica who has earlier done movies like Jaanam Samjha Karo, Jodi No.1 andPyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat and has been seen in reality shows like Bigg Boss, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and Dil Jeetegi Desi Girl said, "There is no difference between the small screen and big screen today. As Sanjayji (Leela Bhansali) says, TV is now bigger than cinema for its reach and popularity. Recently, I met Salman Khan and he was telling me how amazed he was with the response that Dus Ka Dumgot. This trend is interesting, as people can easily switch between television and movies."

On the working pattern involved on both platforms, Monica stated, "I do not think I am working on a TV serial with Saraswaitchandra, as this project is as big as a film. Sanjay Sir does not compromise on anything, either on sets or in the costumes."

Monica, we hope you rock the fiction world too, just as you have made a place for yourself in the reality world of TV (Bigg Boss).

not again Cry

FieryYami Newbie
FieryYami
FieryYami

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I love this lady no matter what role she is playing...
greatsumkum IF-Sizzlerz
greatsumkum
greatsumkum

Housewife Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Thanks
Anisha_anitan IF-Rockerz
Anisha_anitan
Anisha_anitan

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
sc is not at no1 sslk is with 3.2 and dn ssk with 2.4
sushfiza IF-Sizzlerz