Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A SPECIAL DAY (NEW TAREY STORY)UPDATED PART 3 (Page 12)

chinudolly IF-Dazzler
chinudolly
chinudolly

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

THANK  U  ALL   MY  SWEET DEAR            FRIENDS  4  YOUR  UNEXPECTED  GREAT  SUPPORT PLZ   CONTINUE  YOUR  SUPPORT  IN  FUTURE  ALSO  ,
I  THINK  THAT  I  HAVE  REPLIED  2  ALL  SWEET  COMMENTS  BUT  MAY  BE  SOMEONE'S  COMMENT  LEFT  BY  MISTAKE  DUE  2  SPAMMING  SO  SORRY  4  THAT
 IF  ANYONE  OTHER  THAN  MY  BUDDIES   WANT  PM  OF  D  UPDATES  THEN  U  HAVE  2   SEND  ME  BUDDY  REQUEST
IF  ANYONE  INTERESTED  IN  MY  ANY  OTHER  STORIES  THEN  HERE  R  LINKS 
(IGNORE  IF  NOT  INTERESTED)

DON'T  FORGET  2  LIKE  AND  COMMENTSmileSmileSmile

Edited by chinudolly - 10 April 2013 at 4:07pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ssruthiTaarey123CharMarfan4everBubblie1490aparabosecarmelrakhiankitavibhaaacutedolllldh19--taareylove---...Natasha...

chinudolly IF-Dazzler
chinudolly
chinudolly

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
THANKS  4    YOUR   UNEXPECTED  AND  UNBELIEVABLE   GREAT  SUPPORT SmileSmile
 BUT  PLZ    CONTINUE  YOUR  SUPPORT  IN  FUTURE  ALSO  , DO  LIKE  AS  WELL  AS  COMMENT   IF  U  WANT  NEXT SPECIAL  UPDATE Wink ,

A  SPECIAL  DAY  
PART  - 2  (  A  BIT  EMOTIONAL  AS  WELL  AS  TAAREYLICIOUS  ALSOWink)

taani  lays on  d  bed  and  keeps  her  head  on d  pillow with  tears  in  her  beautiful  eyes and  her  silky  hair  coming  on  her  beautiful  face  and rey's  photo  in  her  hands which  is  also  a  little  wet  by  her  tears 
but  she  was  facing  opposite  side  of  her  room's  window   , 
taani  holds rey's  photo  in  front  of  her   wet  eyes and  starts  talking  2 his  photo  as  if  she  is talking  2  rey 
taani-  rey  aapse  ye  expect  nahi  kiya  tha ,  
meanwhile  rey  reaches  her  room's  window  and  was  facing  her  back  as  she  was  laying  on  her  bed opposite  2  window  he  enters  in  her  room  very  silently   without  making  any  noise,   , but  as  she  continues   he   stopped  and  stood  there  and now  he  is  listening  what  she  is  saying ,
taani  continues while  crying  and  due  2  that  stopping  in  between - IS BAAR  TO BHAI  BHI  MERA  BIRTHDAY  BHUL  GAYE  , HAAN  AUR  KYUN  NAHI  BHULENGE  ,  IS  saal  UNKI  LIFE MAIN  SHARON  JO  AAGAYI  HAI , AUR  VO  UNKE  LIYE   APNI  BEHAN  SE BHI  ZYADA  IMPORTANT  HAI  , KI   EK  BAAR  APNI  BEHAN  KO  BIRTHDAY  TAK BHI  WISH  KARNA  YAAD  NAHI  RAHA ,  PAR  REY  AAP  BHI  MERA  BIRTHDAY  BHUL  GAYE    , YA   APNE  DOSTON  KE  SATH  ITNA  BUSY  HO  GAYE    KI  MUJHE  HI  BHUL  GAYE   , 

(now  rey's  heart  start  feeling  taani's   his  love's   pain, and  he gets   flashback   how  he  have  always  taken  her  forgranted  but  she  never  complained  , at  d  time  of  indiafest   how  she  come  just  2  support  him  staking  her   designation  of  GS  ,  how  he  got  so  much  busy  in  his  professional career  , that  he   hardly  give  his  15  minutes  of  his  whole  day  ,)

taani  continues  while  crying  
AAPKE  PAAS    MERE  LIYE   KABHI   TIME   NAHI   HOTA   PHIR  BHI  MAIN  AAPSE  KUCH  NAHI  KEHTI  
LEKIN   KYA  MAIN  AAPKE  LIYE  ITNI  BHI   IMPORTANT  NAHI  KI  AAP  MUJHE   EK  BAAR  PHONE  PE  HI  BIRTHDAY  WISH  KAR  DO     , AAP   TO  KEHTE  HO  KI  AAP MUJHSE  PYAAR  KARTE  HO  ,  KYA  SACH  MAIN  KARTE  HO ,

now  it  was  d  limit  and  rey's  eyes  also  got  filled  with  tears  after  listening  d  last  line   and  he  speak  up  shocking  taani  ,

Tum Dil Ki Dhadkan - Instrumental

(DO   OPEN  AND PLAY  ABOVE  LINK  IN  OTHER  TAB)
rey  -  haan  sach  main  tumse  bahut  bahut  bahut  zyada  pyaar   karta  hun  main  taani 

(and  taani  looks  back  with  teary  eyes and  sits  on  her  bed  and  rey   also  comes  and  sits on  d  bed  in  front  of  her  )
rey (cups  her  face which  was  red  and  so  wet  by  her  tears  in  his  hands  )--  tum  aisa  soch  bhi  kaise  sakti  ho  ki  main  tumse  pyaar  nahi  karta,  aisa  nahi  hai  ,  bilkul  bhi  nahi  hai,
   main    tumse   sach  main infinity  se  bhi  bahut  zyada  pyaar  karta  hun  , agar  ab bhi  tumhe  trust  nahi  hua  to(he  takes  taani's  hand  in  his  one  hand  and  keep  it  on  his  heart still keeping  his  one  hand  on  her  face ) to    rakho  apna  hand  mere  dil  pe  jo  sirf or  sirf  tumhare  liye   dhadakta  hai  aur   (make  her  look   into   his  eyes  )  dekho  meri  aankho  main , jo  sirf  tumhe   dekhna chahti  hain ,  aur  tumhe  search  karti  hain  ,  agar  main  busy  hota  hun  ya  tumhe  mil  nahi  pata   tu  meri  eyes  tumhari  ek  jhalak  ke  liye  taras jaati  hain  , tumhe milne  ke  liye  bechain  ho  jata  hun  main  ,  
kya  ab  bhi  tumhe  yahi  lagta  hai   ki  main  tumse  pyaar  nahi  karta  ,
(taani  was  just  crying, and  keeps  her  hand  on  his  hand  on  d  face  and  she  nods  in  denial  and  says )  i  am  sorry  rey  , mera  vo  matlab   nahi  tha  
and  she  just  hugs  him  very  very  tightly  saying  --  i  love  u  2  rey  
rey  also  hugs  her  back  and  says  -  i  love  u  taani  ,  i  love  u  d  most  , i  love  u  more  than  myself  , more  than  anyone  in  this  whole  world  ,
they  both  r  crying  and  hugging  each  other  so  tightly  
after  sometime  rey  broke  d  hug  and he  wipes  her  tears  and  kisses  on  her  forehead , 
kisses  on  her  cheeks  ,where as  taani  was  a little  blushing  along with  her  little  cute sweet smile which  is  because  of  rey's  love  ,  
rey(cupping  her  beautiful  soft  face  with   his  hands  , )--  apne birthday  pe  koi  rota  hai kya  hmm ,  apne birthday  pe  to  sirf  smile  karte  hain  ,  see  like  this  (shows  his  cute  smile  and  also  ask  her 2  smile  by  his  hands  actions  which  finally  make  taani  smile through  her  tears  )
HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  SWEETHEART  ,  HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  MY  LOVE  , HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  MY  LIFE  ,  HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  TAANI , HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  2  U  ,  HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  2  U  ,  HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  2  u  , 
taani(a  little  surprisingly ) -- aapko  yaad  tha  
rey --  yes  and maine  tumhe ab  tak  kis  liye  birthday  wish  nahi  kiya  uska  reason  tumhe  jaldi  hi  pata  chal  jaega  , right  now  jaldi  se  change  karo  aur  mere  saath  chalo , mere  paas  ek  surprise  hai  tumhaare liye  , plz  jaldi   karo  isse  pehle  ki  tumhara  possessive  bhai vapis  aajaye
taani- but  aapko  kaise  pata  ki  bhai  ghar  par  nahi  hain  ,
rey-  tumhe  kya  lagta  hai  ki  main  aise  hi tumhare  bhai  se  pitne   ke  liye  aa  jaunga , mujhe  pata  tha  ki  swayam  ki  ghar  par  nahi  hai  , ab  zyada  inquiry  mat  karo  aur  jaldi  se  ready  ho  jao  ,
taani  (smiling) -  aap  mere  bhai  se  itna  darte  ho,  
(and  rey  glares  at  her  )
taani-  okk  babba jarahi  hun  ,  abhi  15 minutes  main  ready  hoti  hun,  and  she turn and  was  about  2  get  down  from  d bed  but  rey  grabs  her  hand  and  make  her  turn ,
taani  turn suspiciously  blushing   
rey(winks  and  says  in  a  naughty  way  )main  help  karun  kya 
taani(blushing  and  then  smiling  naughtily  )- reyyy, kya  aap  bhi  , well   actually not  a  bad  idea u  can  help  me  in   in  in ...in  choosing  my  dress
rey(in  a  naughty  way)-- well  my  sweetheart  ,  i  am always  ready  2  help  u  , in  anything  ,  *winks* 
 (which  makes  taani  blush )  
taani  ( in  a  slow  cute  voice ) plzzz reyyy
rey - ok  my  sweetheart  , relax ,  vaise  to  u  will  look  beautiful  in  any  dress , ok  show  me  your  favourite  dresses ,  i   will  tell  u 
 taani   goes  and   opens  her  wardrobe  and  take  some  dresses  
taani  shows  him  her  favourite  dresses  and  he  selects   a  beautiful  red  colour  dress  
(anarkali  dress  which  she  wore  during  be  intehaan  )
taani- ok  cool  ,  main  just  abhi  15 minutes  main  bilkul   ready  hokar  aati  hun  
rey-  dekho  agar  15  minutes  main  nahi  aayi  to  main  andar  aajaonga  
(hearing this firstly   taani was  a  bit  shocked  and  her  eyes  popped  out  and  mouth  wide  open and  she  says  --  what   
and  rey-  oyeee  hello  main  mazak  nahi  kar  raha  hun ,  (which  makes  taani blush ) ,  jaldi  jao  2  minutes  r  already  over  ,  tum  jarahi  ho  change  karne  ya ( and   rey  smirks  naughtily ) 
but  before  he  could  say  anything  taani-  ok ok  stop  ,  i  am  just  going  2  get ready  and  taani    goes  in  d  washroom  and  get  changed  and  come out  wearing  that  beautiful  red  dress  ,  with  2  silver  earings  ,  and  open  silky  hairs  ,

Dil Ibadat - Tum Mile (INSTRUMENTAL) "On Piano"

(DO  OPEN AND  PLAY  D  ABOVE  LINK  BEFORE  READING  FURTHER)

rey  looked  her  from  top  2  bottom  ,  vo  bas  usse  dekhta  hi  reh  gaya  as  she  was  really   looking  very  very  beautiful  ,  pretty  ,  adorable  ,  cute  ,  sweet  ,  innocent  ...just    like  an  angel 
he  could not  blink  his  eyes  even  4  once  ,  a  sweet  smile  appeared  on  his  face  while  looking  at  her  ,  but  his  gaze  was  making  taani   tomato  red by  blushing   and  a  little  smiling  enhancing  her  beauty  ,  she  couldn't  look  into  his  intense   eyes  so  she  was  looking  down  , although  she  was  trying  2  look  into  his  eyes  ,  but  can't  due  2  his  eyes's  intensity  ,
rey  was  just  so  lost  in  her  that  he  automatically  starts  moving  towards  her  ,  decreasing  their  distance  and   increasing  her   heartbeats  ,  she   did  few  steps  back  but  soon  she  hit  d  wall  
and he  comes   more  and  more  close  2  her  without  blinking  his  eyes  and  just  lookiing  at  d  pure  beauty  in  front  of  him  ,
she  was  almost  red  by  now  and  she  was  facing  down  .  
rey's  goes  near  her  ears  and  says - u  r  looking    beautiful   2  d  power   of  infinity  ,  matlab  haddd(limit)  se  bhi  zyada  beautiful  ,  
( and  he  slightly  kiss  near  her  ears  and  then  on  her  red  cheeks  making  her  blush  even  more  harder )
  but  he  goes  back  smilingly as  he  saw  her  uncomfortable   her  breathing  fast  by  their  closeness
aaj  pray  karo  ki  main  apne  emotions  ko  control  kar  paun  , agar  kuch  gadbad  hui  then  u  will  be  responsible  4   that  because  why  do  u  need  2    look  so  gorgeous  ,  pretty  , beautiful , ...etc  etc  etc  ,
now  come let's  go    before  i  loose  my  control  on  me  and   my  emotions  and  i  also  don't  WANT  2  spoil  my  mood   if  your  bhai  comes  ,  
and    forward  his  hand  , and  taani  gives  her  hand  smiling  ,
taani--  but  hum  jaa  kahan  rahe  hain  
rey -  that's  a  surprise  sweetheart  and  take  out  a  cloth  and  blindfolds  her  ,
taani - but  rey   iski  kya  zaroorat  hai  ,
rey-  do  u  trust  me  ??
taani-  ofcourse  i  do  trust  u  rey  but  how  will  i  walk  ,
rey-  u  don't  even  have  2  walk  sweetheart  ,  now  no  more  questions  ok  ,  just  feel  my  love  sweetheart  (and  picks  up  taani  in  his  arms  so  romantically   and  take  her  2  his  car  and  make  her  sit  in  d  front  seat  beside  driver's   seat  and    message  swayam  that  he  is  taking  taani  4  some  college  work  so  that  he  can  easily  prepare  4  her  surprise  party  ,and   somehow  swayam  also  agreed thanks  2  sharon as  she  was  with  him unknowing  that  rey  have  already  wished  taani  )  
rey  also  sits in  d  diver  seat  and  and  first  tie  taani's  seat belt  making  her  shiver  by  their  closeness  and  rey's  touch  , and  then  rey  ties  his  seat  belt  and drove  off 

PLZ  AVOID  MISTAKES
PRECAP -  A  BEAUTIFUL  AND  SPECIAL  SURPRISESmileBig smile Wink,  TAAREYLICIOUS  BEAUTIFUL CUTE  MOMENTSWink  ,  AND    SWAYAM'S  DAD  OUTBURST  LOL
  BUT   PLZ  DO  LIKE  AS  WELL  AS  COMMENT  FROM  HEART  IF  U  REALLY  LIKED ANYTHING  IN   MY  UPDATE ..

TILL  THEN   TAKE  CARE  AND  
KEEP  SMILING  Smile  MY  CUTE  BUDDIES  OUT  THERETongueTongueTongue

Edited by chinudolly - 11 April 2013 at 4:06am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

humeiya12nene1709anjanakeralaAdakhanumnavya14cresc6129-sanjy-Taarey123shriya_taareyRia_TaareyfanReytanni4everparudTRsandhirCharMarfan4everBubblie1490cuteminiNikki_sbags07Pri.taarey.fannagutaareyssruthipritii_20Neha.sidshiksha_03aparabosecarmelkhyati2000samiha_taareysonakshiguptaanitasharmavibhaaarakhiankitaArchi_Taareytaarey-forevergowri_amylove_taareypriyal_TaaReydoll_dimpleSweet.SarcasticNidaJavidTaaRey.-Soumya-....Jannat...foreverlazycutedolllltaani.priya1997-Fam_TaaReY-redroses123velvetroseradhu-taareytamanna-azaansirivalli.tCasKett.Lavender_Lunaraddhidh19Arbitrator.Missu_TRNSohi13Mon_trTahira-2013-Elysian-Viji.Chandran...Natasha...chand91ajaved--taareylove---patie

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
First part was so emotional Taani crying her eyes out, thinking Rey don't love her and Rey hurt after hearing how she feels. But I love the way Rey expresses his feelings and his unconditional love for Taani it was so romantic the way he said all those beautiful words to her. Hmm naughty Rey is back lol love how he was trying to control his emotions lol poor guy. U did a fantastic job I love it can't wait to read more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteminichinudolly

Mon_tr IF-Rockerz
Mon_tr
Mon_tr

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
So swt n cute update.luvd it.egarly waintng 4 nxt part.plz plz plz update soon asap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinudolly

NSohi13 IF-Rockerz
NSohi13
NSohi13

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Res/unres

I must say its beautiful update doll... Rey is really very romantic hmmm... Poor Taani she was blushing like hell... And Rey g Kya dialogue tha agar tum 15 mints mein nahi aayi tou main andar aa jaonga...waiting for Rey's surprise for Taani's birthday... Thank you for the update and take care sweety :)

Edited by NSohi13 - 11 April 2013 at 2:26am

chinudolly

Mohit_monaya IF-Rockerz
Mohit_monaya
Mohit_monaya

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
awww...loved the updateee...it was so cutee..and the bg tunes were jus perfect...loved it alott se bhi zyada.. =D
really excited 4 the next part...update soon =D

chinudolly

vaishali667 Goldie
vaishali667
vaishali667

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Wow dear its just an amazing part cute update hi dear it a request to u that plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz do update soon your update asp plz as i am eargerly waiting for your update u r amazing writer so plz accept my request plz update next part soon plz

chinudolly

Asha_Tacker IF-Dazzler
Asha_Tacker
Asha_Tacker

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
I cud fl rey's lv to tani wit ur fab wrtng skils...Mischivious badmash rey mkng our princes tani tomato red ws vry cute...I lvd d scns wr rey ws smhw remembrng swa posesive bhaigiri...Wel,lkng frwd fr d badawala surprise...

chinudolly

Go to top