A SPECIAL DAY (NEW TAREY STORY)UPDATED PART 3 - Page 16

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by nene1709

AAAWWW!!!!! I love it!!!

thank u  dear😊😊😊
sorry   4  being  late  guys  ,  but  i  was  out  of  station  for  some  days  

this  update  is  4  vaishali  ,  my  dear  reader  who  requested  me  4  a  fast  update  but  really  sorry  dear  as  i  got   late  but  this  update  is  4  u  my  dear   friend  
i  hope  u  all  will   like  it  

A  SPECIAL  DAY 

chapter -3

rey  stopped  d  car  in  front  of  a  beautiful  place   , and  get  out  from  d  car  and  opened  d  door  4  taani  ,  
rey-  hey  sweetheart  be  ready  4  your  surprise darling  
taani (blushed  a  little) 
but  before  she  could  say  anything  rey  pick  her  again  but  didn't  remove  d  cloth  from  her  eyes  yet  taani's  heartbeat  was  little  being  close  2  her  prince  charming  

and  rey  was  walking holding  taani  close  2  him  but his eyes  were  fixed  on  beautiful  angel  ,  
and   he  keep  her  down  
taani-  rey  hum  ye  kahan  pe  hain  
rey-  shhh
he remove  d  cloth  from  her  eyes  ,  and  make  her  see   first  wonderful surprise 

taani  (  was  very  surprised  and  happy  2  see  that )- rey  ye  sabbb   mere  liye 
rey  ( a  little  smiling  ) -  haan  sirf  aur  sirf  meri  sweetheart girlfriend  ke  liye aur  meri  future  wife  ke  liye  ,  jo  sirf  aur  sirf  tum  hi  ho  aur  tum  hi  banogi  (making  taani  blush )
rey  ( with  his  cute  smile) - but  wait  my  sweetheart  ,  this  is  just  d  start  of  your  surprise  
rey (forward  his  hand )- so  sweetheart,  let's  go  in  4  more  surprises  
taani  gives  her  hand  in  rey's  hand  and  they  walk  in  together  hand  in  hand  and  they  enter  in  a  dark  place  
taani- ye  hum  kahan  hain  rey aur  yahaan  itna  andhera kyun hai
rey--trust  me  sweetheart  when i  am  here  not  2  fear  my  love 
and  then  rey  keeps  his  hand  on  her eyes  and  then    someone   switch  on  d lights  and  glowing  and  shining  his  surprise  and  rey  slowly  remove  his  hand  from  taani's  eyes  and  
when  taani  saw  d  surprise  -  some  pearls  of  tears of  happiness  make  way  in  her beautiful eyes   ,  she  was  shocked  ,  surprised  ,  happy  ,  by  this  unbelievable  unexpected  surprise  
from  rey  

so  she  just   hug  rey  as   tightly  as  she   can  as  if  thanking  him  from  her  golden  heart  4  coming  in  her  life  and  4  all  his  love  
taani still  hugging  rey-  i  love  u  rey  ,  i  love  u  so  much  ,  and  thank  u  rey  4  this  beautiful  surprise   , and  it's  really  a  very  big  surprise  and  this  place  is  so  beautiful  
rey--  i  love  u  too  my  sweetheart  

(and then  rey  broke  d  hug  and  kissed  her  on  her  cheeks  lovingly  , passionately and  them   hold  her  hand  and  make  her  sit  on  a  chair  )

( d  place  is  somewhat  like  this   with  candle  light  dinner  set  up  ,  decoration  ,  and   just  beautiful  ,  candles  glowing  and  making  it  more  beautiful   )

rey-  i  am  just  coming  sweetheart   with  your  birthday  gift  

he  go  2  stage of  d  hall  (  no  one  is  there  in  d  hall  except  2  twinkling  lovebirds )

rey  take  d  mike  and  says

( background  music -  plz  open  and  play  d  folowing  link  in other  tab  ,  u  will  love it  )_

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JASjDMXQUO0

rey (says  very  lovingly with   some  tears in  his  eyes  also  and  coming  forward  2  her by  taking  small  steps looking  in  her  eyes )-  taani  ,  mera  pyaar  ,  meri  mohabbat ,  meri  zindagi  ,  mera  dil  sab  tum  hi  ho  ,  aur  jab  maine  tumhe  meri  zindagi  ,  meri   saanse  ,  mera  dil  ,  meri  har  dadhkan  hi  tumhe  de  di  ho  ,  tumhe  gift  kar  di  ho  to  isse   bada  gift  main  tumhe  kya  dun  mujhe  nahi  pata  ,  kyunki  jo  bhi   gift  dun  vo  tumhare  pyaar  ke  sabse  pyaare  aur  sabse  bade  gift  ke  saamne  bahut  chota  hai 
(  taani  was  feeling  d  intense  love  in  each  and  every  word  of  rey  ,  and  her  heart  was  crying  and  thanking  god  4 giving  her  rey  and  his  love  ,  she  was  crying keeping  her  hand  on  her  mouth  ,  tears  of  immense  love  falling  from  her  eyes )
but  standing  still  feeling  and  cherishing  each  and  every  moment  and  making  herself  believe  that  it's  real  and  not  her  dream  and  rey  coming  forward  saying  his  heart  out  and  go  near  her  and  take out a  gift  from  d  side  table  and  uncovered  ,  and  there  is  a  beautiful  crown  in  d  gift  making  taani  more  surprised 

and  rey  go  near  her  with  that  crown  and 
rey  taani  ko  vo  beautiful   crown  pehnaata  hai  ,  and  then  cup  her  face  and  say 
rey -  taani   u  r  my  princess  ,  d  beautiful  princess  of   my  heart  ,queen  of   my  life  , 

and  kiss  lovingly   sweetly  ,  gently  on  her  forehead  
and  taani  was  standing  still  ,  not in  a  state  2  say  anything  just  surprised  ,  she  can't  believe  her  eyes  and  usko  ye  sab  sirf  ek  khoobsurat  sapne  jaisa  lag  raha  tha  

rey  starts  kissing  her  and   absorbing her  tears  ,   and  then  taani  hug  him  tightly  just  plastering  her  body  on  him   
taani( say  while  crying   slowly  )-  rey  thank  u  so so so so  much  ,  main  aapko  bata  nahi  sakti  ki  main   kitni khush  hun  aaj  ,  par  bahut  darr  lag  raha  hai  rey  (and  rey  shocked  hearing  it  )
rey  broke  d  hug  a  little  -  darr  kyun  ,  sweetheart  ,  
taani  (while  crying  )--  ki  kahin  hamare  pyaar  ko  kisiki  nazar  na  lag  jaaye  aur  kahin  koi  aapko   mujhse  duur  na  karde  , rey  main  aapke  bina  apni  life  imagine  bhi  nahi  kar  sakti  ,  
main  marrr  jaungi  aapke  bina  rey  , kahin  meri  destiny  aapko  mujhse  duur  na  karde  
rey  ( looking  in  her  eyes   while  crying  ,  cup   her  face  ) -  taani  aisa  kuch  nahi  hoga  kabhi  bhi  nahi  ,  u  trust  me  na  so  plz  aise  mat  kaho  ,  hamein  koi  alag  nahi  kar  sakta  ,  koi  bhi  nahi  
rey  taani  ke  bina  aur  taani  rey  ke  bina  incomplete  hai  , u  trust  me  na  so  aisa  mat   socho  ,
taani  (  still  crying  )  -  i  do  trust  u  rey  ,  but  plz  promise me  rey  ki  aap  hamesha  mere  sath  raheinge  aur  mujhe  kabhi  bhi  akela  nahi  choddenge  ,  kabhi  bhi  nahi  ,
and  taani  forward  her  hand  

background  music  
do  open  and  play  before  reading  further    ,  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p_A5H4f2qo

rey   keeps  his  hand  on  taani's  hand -  i  promise  u  my  sweetheart  that  i  will  never  leave  u  aur  main hamesha  tuhare  sath  rahunga  ,  hamesha  chahe  koi  aur    tumhare   sath  ho  ya  na  ho  par   tum  hamesha  mujhe  apni  side  pe  paogi  
(  and  then  both   hug  each  other   tightly   ,  they  just  wanted  2  lost  in  each  other  ,and  they  were  lost  in  feeling  each  other's  love  ,  and  reading  and  listening  each  other's  hearts   )
back ground  music
vaada  raha 
after  10  minutes  rey  broke  d  hug  
and then  rey  ( 2  cheer  up  her  mood )-  taani  yaar  sweetheart  ,  tumhari  eyes  hain ya   water  tank  abhi  agar  tum  thodi  der  aur  roti  na  to  yahan  flood  aajata  
(making  taani  laugh  a  little  )
and she  hit  lightly  on  his  chest  smiling  
rey  -  aaahh  ( smiling )
then  taani  go  near  him  and  kiss  him  on  his   cheeks  making  him  shock  by  happiness 
and  then  face  downwards  due   2  blushing  
rey  (  acts  like  fainting but  then  make  her  face  up  by  holding  her  chin  softly )-  oh  my  god  ,  aaj  ka  din  meri  life  ka  best  day  hai  
taani (  still  blushing  a  little)-  aur  meri  life  ka  bhi  ye  best  birthday  hai 
rey  (smiling  naughtily ) -  arree  abhi  kahan  ,  ab  tumne  itna  pyaara  gift  diya  hai  
to  mere  paas  bhi  tumhare  liye  kuch  aur  special  bhi  hai  ,  actually  thode  se  gifts  aur  hain

taani(  eyes  wide  open  and  reflecting  love  happiness  ,  )-  kya  abhi  aur  bhi  gifts  hain  rey  
kya  saare  gifts  aaj  hi  dene  ka  iraada  hai  

------
HEY  HEY  THIS  UPDATE  IS  FINISH  NOWπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  , LOLZ  ,  VAISE    MUJHE  AGAR  ZYADA  ACCHHA  RESPONSE DETE  TO  YEH  UPDATE  BAHUT  PEHLE  HI  MIL  JATA  

SO  SO SO  MY  SWEET  DEAR   BUDDIES  JALDI  JALDI  ACCHHE  ACCHHE  BAHUT SARRE  LIKES   AUR  COMMENTS   DO  IF  U  REALLY  LIKE  IT  AND  IF  U  WANT  NEXT  UPADTE  ,
DO  LIKE  AND  COMMENT  FROM  HEART  ,  VARNA  FORGET  UPDATE  

PRECAP--

some  more  surprises  by  rey  ,  more  beautiful  giftsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
TAAREY  DANCE  ,  HAVE  LUNCH  TOGETHER  WITH  LOVE  SURROUNDING THEM  ,  THEY  WERE  TWInKLING  WITH  LOVE   AND  SHINING  WITH  HAPPINESS
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
---
SOME  MORE  BEAUTIFUL  SURPRISES  OR  OR OR  MAY  BE  A  LITTLE  SHOCK  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
taayam cute  scenes  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

PAPA  SHIKHAVAT  OUT BURST  πŸ˜†

Edited by chinudolly - 10 years ago
 Yipeee me first i m so happyy yay la la laπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hayee kya story maar dala moni kya kahun taarey aur moni ka combo superbπŸ‘πŸΌ toh hoga hi yaar loved the way u proceeded it yaar kash... kash d3  mein bhi aise hi hota yaar sachi meine teeno chap padhe in only one go and seriously i loved them yaar❀️ and yeh update aaye haaye full on taareylious meri toh night hii bana dii tune yaar itne dino se missing TR soo much par tune dil khush aur instrumentals wow uske liye kisseπŸ˜ƒ nd tiara ke liye hug yaarπŸ€— nd iss story ke liye stars πŸ‘as they are taarey hamari aankhon ke taarey so abb jaldi update warna spam  kar kar ke pareshaan kar dungi samjhi ...so plzz update asap jaan i'll be waiting yaar😳😳😳

Edited by rakhiankita - 10 years ago
res
unres...
Sweetu... Muahh .. And now coming to the update ...
Aww aww aww so cute n adorable😳😳,i loved it shona, from the very begining, every line till end...
N sweetu , awesome selection of gifts, i never knew my sweetu is this romantic. Ofcourse they were given by rey to taani in the update. But who is the romantic brain behind that .. I loved them n was thinking something seeing them n reading, shona, u know what it will be πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† haa leave leave at least got a chance to read such a wonderful romantic bday gift..
Now precap.. More surprises, aww😳 n then .. oh god papa shikhawat, who invited him here in our cutu sweetu ff, oh!! Sigh !! Papa shikhawat , request frm us please dont come in our cutu ff, v have had enough from u in the show itself so pleaso go back ..Edited by disismeenu4u - 10 years ago
beautiful update...loved d pics
awwwe.. i loved  d surprises😊. thank u chottu for this lovely update. excited for precap. pics superb
Awesome update... Rey is so so so sweet...!!!! I loved it..!!! plz keep writing... and plz update tujhe bhula diya...!! pm me wen u r done!!!
take care.. luv u
It was amazing .
Really really liked it loads
Luved the way u gave picx too
They were amazing
Plz update soon nw
surprises were awesome ... and the pics were amazing ... πŸ˜Š
ths one ws really sweet wt lot of surprises...
luvd the pics added...
it really shows d amount of efforts taken by u...
ths update can bring a really big n sweet smile on anyone's face evn they r sad...
awesome writing...
hope their relation doesnt get affectd by nyone...
bcoz they r litrally incomplt wtout eachothr...
so plz update soon