Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A SPECIAL DAY (NEW TAREY STORY)UPDATED PART 3

chinudolly IF-Dazzler
chinudolly
chinudolly

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
  A  SPECIAL  DAY  

I  HAVE  STARTED  THIS  STORY  BECAUSE   MY  SWEET  DEAR  FRIEND  SANA  ASKED  ME  2  WRITE  A  STORY  ON  CURRENT  TRACK  - TAANI'S  BIRTHDAY 
PART  1 
(one  day  before  taani's  birthday )

IN  REY'S  HOUSE   , REY  WAS  THINKING   D  GIFT  4 TAANI'S  BIRTHDAY  , 
REY(talking  2  himself )  think  rey  ,  think  what  will  u  gift  taani  but  it  should  be  very  special as  it's  her  first  birthday  after  our  relationship  , mind  never  works  when  needed  ,  hold on  why   am  i  thinking  with  brain  ,  i  should  think  with  my  heart  as  she  is  my  heart  ,  my  love  ,  my  life  
and  he  closes  his  eyes ,  and  see / feel  her  angelic  face  through  his  heart  , her  beautiful  smile  ,  her  love  ,  her  care   and  all  taarey  beautiful  magical  moments ,  their  sweet  and  sour  memories  
(suddenly  he  opens  his  eyes  as  he got  an  idea  )
rey(2  himself) - haan  yeh  usse  bahut  acchha  lagega  ,  my   angel  of  love  will  surely  love  this 
(  and  he  starts  preparing  4  his  gift  )
in  evening all  boys  call  him  2  convince  him  4 not  wishing  her  as  swayam  wants  2  give  her  a  surprise  birthday  party  ,  but  he  was  not  convincing  at  all  ,
so  swayam  (in  a  little  angry  voice)-  dekh  rey  ,  agar  ab  tu  nahi  mana  to  main  vapis  typical   possessive  indian  brother  ki  tarah  tujhe  chodunga  nahi,
hum sab  kal  usse  surprise  birthday party  hi  denge  aur tabtak  tu  usse  wish  nahi  karega  samjha  
rey- ok 
listening  his  angry   best friend  rey  have  2  agree  although  his  heart  don't  agree  with  that ,
15  minutes  before  12   midnight taani's  birthday  is  going  2  start  ,  and  she  was  still  awake  as  swayam  has  always  wished  her at  12  midnight  and  this time  she  was  expecting  rey's  call  also ,
on d  otherside  rey  was  very  confused  as  his  mind says  no  but  his  heart  says  yes  ,  his  heart  badly  wanted  2  wish  his  love  but  mind  says  no as  he  promised  2  swayam  ,
and  he  was  just   fully  confused  between  his  mind  and  his  heart  ,  don't  know  what  2  do ,

finally  it's  12  of  midnight ,
rey -  (keeps  his  hand  on  his  heart  ,  and  then  take  out  his  phone  and  opens taani's  photo  in  that  and   kissed  her  photo  ,) and  says  happy  birthday   my  love  taani  ,  happy  birthday  sweetheart(  and  keeps his photo in  d  phone  close  2  his  heart ,but  still  his  heart  was  not  convinced  ,  uska  taani  se  milne  ko  ,  usse  dekhne  ko  had se zyada  bekraar  tha  ,   )
on  d  other  side  
taani  has  opened  d  door  of  her  room  expecting  swayam  but  no one  is  there and  her  phone  in  her  hand  in  d  hope  of  rey's  call  . ,still  expecting  swayam ,    she  moves  out  of  her  room  but  she   firstly  go  2  pooja ghar  of their  home  2  take  d  blessings  of  his  lord  krishna 
and  prays  2  her  krishna  ji -  hey  krishna  ji  ,  thank u  thank  u  4 giving   and   completing  smoothly  1  more  year  of  my  life  , plz  give  me  your  blessings  now  and  in  d  upcoming  years  also  ,  and  i  want  a  special gift  from  u  ,  and  that  is  d  love   and  happiness  in   d  life  of  my  all  loved  ones  ,  bhai  ,  rey  sabke  faces  pe smile  rahe  ,  and  main  kabhi  kisiko  hurt  na  karun  ,  and  i  also want  your  lovely  blessings  also , 
ab  main jaati  hun  bhai  mujhe  wish  karne  ke  liye  mera  wait  kar  rahe  honge  
and  she  goes  out  of  d  pooja ghar  but  still  no one is  there  and  she  saw  closed  door  of  swayam's  room  and got  a  bit  hurt  and  goes 2  her  room
in  swayam's  room  ,  swayam  was  moving  from  here  and  there  as  he  also  wants  2  wish his  little  sister, 
sw(2  himself) -   kya  karun  birthday  wish  kar dun  jaake  usko  , aajtak  main  hamesha  se hi  meri   pyaari si  little  sis  ko  12  baje  hi  wish  karte  aaya  hun . but   agar  maine  usse  abhi  wish  kar  diya  to  uske  surprise  ka  maza kam  ho  jaega ,this  time  dil  se  happy  birthday  accept  karlo  and  milke  kal  apni  little sis ko   surprise  birthday  wish  karunga  ,  

in  taani's  room  taani was  very  hurt  and   this  time  her  brother  has  also  forgot  her  birthday ,  and  her  love  rey  has  also   not  called  her  yet  ,  she  was  checking  her  phone  again  and  again  but  no  call/  miss  call  from  rey  , she  thought  that  he  have  also  forgot  her  birthday
d  hurt  taani  go  2  her  room's  window  , from  which  d moon and  stars  r  visible  and  she  look  at  d  dark  sky with  twinkling  stars  and  d  moon  spreading  moonlight  in  d  dark  sky  ,
taani  was  looking  more  beautiful  due  2  d  moonlight  
hurt  and  sad  taani(thinking) kya  main  itni  bhi  important  nahi  hun  mere  apno  ki  life  main  ki  vo  mera  birthday   yaad  rakhein  and  at  least  ek  baar  wish  kar de  ,  isbaar  to  bhai ne  bhi  mujhe birthday  wish  nahi  kiya  ,  vo  to  sabse  pehle  12 bajte  hi  mujhe  wish  karte  hain, aur  rey  ,  vo  bhi  mera  birthday  bhul  gaye  ,  par kya  pata  vo  sab mujhe  kal   birthday  wish karein  
shayad  tired  ho   aur  so  gaye  honge  ,  anyways  leave  it  main  bhi  so  jaati  hun,  kal  college  bhi  to  jaana  hai ,  oh  shit  main  to  bhul  hi  gayi  kal  to  holiday  hai  
she  goes  2  her  bed   but  unable  2  sleep and tears  of  being hurt  by  our  loved  ones    were  also  falling  from  her  beautiful  eyes  ,  making  her  pillow  wet but  after sometime   she  fall  asleep  due 2  crying  and tiredness of  d  whole  day 

in d  morning  on taani's  birthday 
taani  was  still  asleep  and  swayam  and  gang  go  2  d  market   2  buy  their  gifts  and  2  prepare  4  d  party  , but  rey  has  already  informed  them  that  he  has  already  prepared his  gift  which  is  a  surprise and  he  won't  come with  them

taani  wake  up  at  10  gets  up  and  firstly  check  her  phone  2  see  rey's  call  but  she  again  get  hurt  2 see   no  missed  calls  , and  she  go  out  her  room  and  found  that  her  bhai  has  also  gone  somewhere  without wishing   her ,
now   she  was  really   very  hurt  and  angry  as  well  , 
on  the  other side  rey  can't  wait  anymore  so  rey decides  2  go 2  taayam's  house  before  time  2  wish   her  properly  and  drove  off  2  taayam's  house  but  he  also  decides  2  go  by  window  
and  surprise  taani 

taani  freshens up  and  sits  on  her  bed  switching  on  d  tv  without  even  having  breakfast ,
keeps  on  changing  d  channels  ,  as  she was  angry  and  hurt  ,and  then  throws  d  tv  remote in  anger  
she  was  having  tears  in  her  eyes  and  take  out  a  rey's  photo  from  d  cupboard  and  keep  it  close  2  her  heart  and  a  tear drop  fell  from  her  eyes  on  rey's  photo  
rey  just  reached  taani's  house  and  starts  climbing  d  window 

if  u  all   supported  then 
precap  -  rey  enters  in  taani's  room  and  saw  her  crying 
..------

----
---- 
rey  picks  taani in  his  arms 

---
------

---  
swayam's  dad  outburst 

I  KNOW  THIS  STORY  IS  NOT  THAT  GOOD  BUT  PLZ  IF  U  LIKE  IT  A  BIT  THEN  PLZ  DO  LIKE  AS  WELL  AS  COMMENT  FROM  HEART  

THANKS  4  YOUR  GREAT  UNEXPECTED  SUPPORT  

Edited by chinudolly - 23 April 2013 at 1:11pm

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

humeiya12supriya1631vrinda-fannavya14sree689gauri07drmgalAdakhanumanjanakeralaVvaanniigiaa5678Pri.taarey.fannagutaareyNikki_sbags07nikitha_sattractionssruthirockanyaaqwerty012Noddushriya_taareyTaarey123cresc6129sangee_mananBubblie1490lovelytaareyCharMarfan4everReytanni4everDivya_D3_Taareyzulfinazi-sanjy-Neha.sidtareyvrimarlovepritii_20Sweet.Sarcasticdoll_dimplepriyal_TaaReysonakshiguptasamiha_taarey-Rambler-aparabosecarmelArchi_Taareytaareylover14gowri_amysona_taareykhyati2000vibhaaataarey-foreverrakhiankitadews100vaishali667--Suhani--shahzshamanbkvelvetroseAyesha05Asha_Tacker-Fam_TaaReY-redroses123-CussTheWorldUpradhu-taareyEternalStars.foreverlazy..Shanae..cutedollllNidaJavidTaaRey-GoluGudiya-Tahira-2013-Elysian-unitatoxo.Angel-luvs-sMohit_monayaArbitrator.dh19Lavender_Lunaraddhimiss_nehaMissu_TRNSohi13...Natasha...--taareylove---chand91Viji.Chandran.StarDust.patieNichuss

Archi_Taarey Goldie
Archi_Taarey
Archi_Taarey

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Yipeee..!!!! M First ...
LOL
story i jst awsome...
i loved it... n precap is interesting...plzz continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinudolly

..Shanae.. IF-Dazzler
..Shanae..
..Shanae..

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Me second!!!! Hehe res...

UNRES!!

Awww... Poor taani!! She thinks everyones forgotten her birthday... And especially swayam and rey... I felt so bad for her... And awww... Rey indirectly wished her, and so did swayam!!

And she was crying in the end... And rey!! Hehe coming through window... Really excited for tht!!
Solly chota sa comment... But me very busy as the moment... I wanted to write lots more things but i gotta run!

Purely loved the update!!
Ur just a mind-blowing writer!!
Update soon!!
Love u di... Heart

Edited by Shanae_Diamonds - 07 April 2013 at 4:53am

chinudolly

khyati2000 Goldie
khyati2000
khyati2000

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
wow 
awesome update
please continue soon

chinudolly

sona_taarey Goldie
sona_taarey
sona_taarey

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
updateee soon

chinudolly

Mohit_monaya IF-Rockerz
Mohit_monaya
Mohit_monaya

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
loved it =)
please update soon...

chinudolly

NSohi13 IF-Rockerz
NSohi13
NSohi13

Doll nice story sweetheart ... Plz continue soon... :)

chinudolly

Mon_tr IF-Rockerz
Mon_tr
Mon_tr

Luvly chaptr.cntnu soon

chinudolly

Go to top