Sutapa Singha, TNN | Apr 7, 2013, 02.45 PM IST
Tweet
More
A
A
READ MORE Ronit Roy|Ram Kapoor
Ram-Ronit to host Telly Awards again
Ram Kapoor
Ram Kapoor and Ronit Roy will be hosting the twelfth edition of Indian Telly Awards

The Indian Telly Awards is back with its twelfth edition. And the two stooges from last year, Ram Kapoor and Ronit Roy are set to don the anchor's hat once again.

Ronit broke the news with his tweet, "My buddy @ramkapoor1973 and me have once again been invited to host Indian tele Awards. Looking forward!" Buddy Ram tweeted back "@RonitBoseRoy haaai stud boy!!!! Looking forward to another wonderful night together".

When contacted, Ram sounded very excited to team up with Ronit once again for the show. "I have hosted a lot of events in the last year. But when I and Ronit hosted Indian Telly Awards last year, it was the first time for both of us. And we had so much fun. More fun than we had actually expected. And when it was telecast, the reactions were mind blowing too. We realized that it was not only us but even our fans really had a lot of fun watching us. So this time when we were approached, we were like, "Ya ya, we will definitely do it again!" It was an immediate response," said Mr Kapoor.

Last year Ram had kissed Ronit on stage. The hilarious scene was well applauded as the video went viral on the web. Are they planning something similar this time too? Mr Kapoor answered in the positive but refused to reveal anything specific. "Stay tuned for the surprise" is all we could get out of him.

The two actors will start shooting for the show on the 4th of May.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Tfs tanu looking forward to the show ram hosting the show and flaunting his million dollar smile😳

i love the pic in the article
Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 11 years ago
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
desperately looking forward to it last year to indono ne char chand laga diye the is bar dekhte he what they have in store for us
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜ƒ
looking forward for the show as usual ram will give his best
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs looking forward for it
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is something incredible, it will be a treat to watch, am looking forward for this and seriously hope ans wish he won along with Saakshi, TFS