TOI: I have no problems doing bold roles: Deepika - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, what's d problem in dis article???😕 Have I missed smthng.
Sorry I didn't find anything wrong🤔.
Someone please enlighten me.
TFS

BTW d tantrum queen tag is nt new i guess. I mean actresses r often called by such names, specially actresses of some popular shows on TV. There's nthng serious about dat.
Edited by inFan80 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Diya_DB

Hmmm...
I don't want to believe this article completely...😒
For one, she herself said in her IF slam book, long back that she is an extrovert, and here it is said that she is an introvert... 😕
And who the hell is calling my Deepika a tantrum queen 😡😡😡
Excuse me, I hardly say stuff like WTH, but whenever I think about the Gold Awards incident that Shobhana has mentioned, my blood boils 😡
And Deepika, I like you the way you are... sweet and innocent... ❤️

u r right diya..deepika said she is an extrovert and also shy person.abt tantrum queen...she is popular so only..😉

articles r so fake now a days😡...i trust only videos...😳

Tfs!!!

but  like others me too finding it hard to believe😳 she's not that kind of actress i think😉

tantrum queen😲
😡
Nice article... I dont know that article is fake or not but we sometimes mixed up one's on-screen and off-screen life...!!! Deepika and Sandhya r different persons... So I dont mind if Deepika is agreeing to do bold scenes... She's certainly not saying as Sandhya...!!! What if she is offered in Bollywood after DABH... 😛 
UMDU aunty... I am 🤣 after reading ur comment...  🤣 🤣 🤣
Talking about reliability of the article, we all know that entertainment articles are not 100% true... But on the other hand Q&A articles are more accurate than the paraphrased/summarized ones...

I felt bad today morning reading my comment yesterday... Who am I to decide on what deepika should do & should not do...so sorry to all!
I agree with shirin, we tend to mix real and reel character, in fact, I'm slowly falling into the trap too...the channel is to be blamed completely or should I also blame the actors for being a part of it... I don't know, maybe it's part of their contract to behave more like their reel characters even after coming out the sets... this is totally misleading the audience...
Neeluji made a smart move by joining a reality show with her real husband to get rid of her bhabo image...and we all supported her... Wonder how some of us would have reacted if Anas or deepika joined the competition with their real life patners ( if they have one)...to be honest, I wouldn't feel happy...and I feel totally silly for thinking that way...

Sorry for going off topic, just replying to shirin post... Thanks shirin for 'opening my eyes'... I've brought myself to focus now...reel is reel... Real is real...Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
personally i dont like tv actors going bold, 
we always imagine them to be part of our family, they become one of our family members, we talk about them the whole day before teh episode and again do the same after the episode, 
we have been seeing deepz as sandy , everyday we watch her as sandy and imagining her doing such roles will be a big shock to me
sorry if hurt 
I am not expecting any vulgar display of affection. I want the relationship to appear normal which it is not now. A hint of DBC will satisfy me. I also would not like to watch bold scenes with my family. Niruba and Ayeshi, I have not been able to follow the point on reel and real life. My understanding was that earlier Deepika was uncomfortable doing love scenes, so I assumed no DBC in the serial. That is real life linked to reel life isn't it ? Now she is ok with it, so she should not have any problems. How are both separate ? 
I really don't know how to answer you UMDUji... I'm already very confused with real and reel in DABH...

Also confused with IPS and DBC 😆

I think I need a short break from this forum and DABH 😕 Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
Wow, I didn't think this article would generate so much discussion!

You never know how accurate articles are (especially TOI of late - they have thrown in some doozies recently!) so I wouldn't read too much into this or get too upset. 

You can only really be sure of what Deepika actually said if you get to see/hear a video or audio interview.
TFS! 

I find the article hard to believe😕

I really don't want to see the actors going bold on screen. They can get intense, but not bold. As I watch the show with my family, I don't want to skip any moment because of boldness,as of I'm being brought up. 

Anyways, I do love Deepika in DABH. I would love to see some intense scenes between SurYa in the serial as well😳