Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC 49 Happy Birthday Saiyu Paiyu Popayu(IO) (Page 89)

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Joined: 24 January 2012
Posts: 14724

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jessicad

Originally posted by farah53

That mirror wala pic was for you Duffo La!

& yes, Jess, he always did sleep like that...The right hand under head, the left over his packs..

And he also slept holding Khushi's hand.. awww, but the arm was still under his head! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

When was this??When he slept holding Khushi's hand, he usually slept on his side with his left hand under his cheeks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jessicadlazyleaves

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Joined: 24 January 2012
Posts: 14724

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jessicad

Byee Angel!! :) :)

I wont be here at 2 cos its my friends birthday today. But Im gonna leave my comments on all the chapters soon! I've read them anyway so Im not behind in anything..
They were my exams se boredom ka sahara! I swearrr! 

its fine..you dont even have to leave a comment..I am glad we were connected through it even when I thought we weren't!

Do read the dedication today though!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jessicadlazyleaves

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Joined: 04 December 2011
Posts: 6693

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah53

Originally posted by jessicad

Originally posted by farah53

That mirror wala pic was for you Duffo La!

& yes, Jess, he always did sleep like that...The right hand under head, the left over his packs..

And he also slept holding Khushi's hand.. awww, but the arm was still under his head! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

When was this??When he slept holding Khushi's hand, he usually slept on his side with his left hand under his cheeks!

Lol that only! 
Instead of saying hand under his cheek, I said arm under his head! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53lazyleaves

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Joined: 04 December 2011
Posts: 6693

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah53

Originally posted by jessicad

Byee Angel!! :) :)

I wont be here at 2 cos its my friends birthday today. But Im gonna leave my comments on all the chapters soon! I've read them anyway so Im not behind in anything..
They were my exams se boredom ka sahara! I swearrr! 

its fine..you dont even have to leave a comment..I am glad we were connected through it even when I thought we weren't!

Do read the dedication today though!Big smile

Big smileBig smile
I have SAY bookmarked on my phone. The only thing is that it opens in google mobile format where I can't log into IF. And I love you for not making your updates Members only!! 
So I'll check that at 2 :D


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53lazyleaves

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Ok Fari. Noted. I will be there..
 
Sorry guys for disappearing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53lazyleavesasrcraze

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Joined: 04 December 2011
Posts: 6693

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Saiyu?? you're really busy today or something? 

The power will go in an another 20 minutes guys.., So I'll see you all in the evening when I return from the gym okay? :*

Off to write my part 5 :)


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyleavesasrcraze

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Ok Fari. Noted. I will be there..
 
Sorry guys for disappearing


That is the second time from morning :( Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyleaves

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
You guys are going too fast. and I'm busy too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyleaves

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~.'Happy Birthday Prinzy!'.~

2 3 4 5

Author: SomethingRandom   Replies: 36   Views: 8530

SomethingRandom 36 8530 01 May 2013 at 6:03am by ~~~~
!.::Happy Birthday Aditi ::.!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: ..Prinzy..   Replies: 40   Views: 4553

..Prinzy.. 40 4553 22 April 2013 at 3:34pm by -Useless-Toy-
CC #8 : Ahsan Saiyu Ke Hain *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: asrcraze   Replies: 1193   Views: 18731

asrcraze 1193 18731 30 October 2012 at 6:52am by jessicad
Birthday CC: Happy Birthday Yasha!!

2 3 4

Author: -Niha-   Replies: 28   Views: 11954

-Niha- 28 11954 24 June 2012 at 9:56am by adventure_gurl
CRANKY 4's LOUNGE#17(Invites only) Happy happy day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -madhvi-   Replies: 1201   Views: 39248

-madhvi- 1201 39248 01 November 2009 at 9:32am by -madhvi-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index