Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC 49 Happy Birthday Saiyu Paiyu Popayu(IO) (Page 88)

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
That mirror wala pic was for you Duffo La!

& yes, Jess, he always did sleep like that...The right hand under head, the left over his packs..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jessicadlazyleaves

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah53

Originally posted by jessicad

Fari Fari Fari my Parii! :) :D 

What picture? I can't see any picture!! 
I dont like the clothes they gave her in Chanchan either and since Sanaya is ONLY Khushi to me, I see her as Khushi in Chanchan. I watch it once or twice when I have nothing else to do. 
I started watching Saraswatichandra and liked it also, but from the time I gotta know that the original book was a tragedy and it dawned on me who the director was - SLB - The King of Sad Endings, I stopped watching that. 

Saiyuu, thanks for the comment :) :) Your comment works as a catalyst to my sleeping brain! Im already mid way into Chapter 5 :) 

Laaa, I like the last color baby pink. Its pretty and so adorable! 

Angel!!!!!Hug

Yeah..I know Sanaya is only Khushi to us!

& I wouldn't watch SC if I was paid to do it!

The direction of SC was what made me watch it. If I have to be really honest, I would admit, I thought it was one of the best directed shows. I used to sit drawing comparisons to how IPK would have been with such amazing direction... I imagined ArHi when the lead pair of SC came on screen. Is it just me Angel? or does every couple fall flat against the amazing chemistry that ArHi had? It didn't give me any happiness, but I still watched it for the direction and the fact that they gave equal amount of screen space to all characters, something that IK didn't do. Not that I'm cribbing about it. I loved watching ArHi on screen ALL THE TIME!  but if they had given attention to the storyline, nobody would have left the show and I think it wouldn't have ended. Broken Heart

Whatever, the point is.. I stopped watching it although I find Gauatm Rode cute! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53lazyleavesasrcraze

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I have to go do some work now..

Saiyyu,I"ll update SAY sharp between 2 to 2.15..Everything is ready..I'll just try to get the 1st spot & res...Could you please be around??

I dont know I might have to skip the next update..Due to strike in Dhaka, might have to stay in Khala's home, & there's no way you can type an FF in someone else's home!

See you galz later??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jessicadRasgulla_splazyleavesasrcraze

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

& yes, Jess, he always did sleep like that...The right hand under head, the left over his packs..

Tongue Tongue

Okay then Big smile

Edited by asrcraze - 09 April 2013 at 11:52pm

jessicadfarah53lazyleaves

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

And he also slept holding Khushi's hand.. awww, but the arm was still under his head! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Bye Fari :)

See you later :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53lazyleaves

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Fari Fari Fari my Parii! :) :D 

What picture? I can't see any picture!! 
I dont like the clothes they gave her in Chanchan either and since Sanaya is ONLY Khushi to me, I see her as Khushi in Chanchan. I watch it once or twice when I have nothing else to do. 
I started watching Saraswatichandra and liked it also, but from the time I gotta know that the original book was a tragedy and it dawned on me who the director was - SLB - The King of Sad Endings, I stopped watching that. 

Saiyuu, thanks for the comment :) :) Your comment works as a catalyst to my sleeping brain! Im already mid way into Chapter 5 :) 

Laaa, I like the last color baby pink. Its pretty and so adorable! 

Angel!!!!!Hug

Yeah..I know Sanaya is only Khushi to us!

& I wouldn't watch SC if I was paid to do it!

The direction of SC was what made me watch it. If I have to be really honest, I would admit, I thought it was one of the best directed shows. I used to sit drawing comparisons to how IPK would have been with such amazing direction... I imagined ArHi when the lead pair of SC came on screen. Is it just me Angel? or does every couple fall flat against the amazing chemistry that ArHi had? It didn't give me any happiness, but I still watched it for the direction and the fact that they gave equal amount of screen space to all characters, something that IK didn't do. Not that I'm cribbing about it. I loved watching ArHi on screen ALL THE TIME!  but if they had given attention to the storyline, nobody would have left the show and I think it wouldn't have ended. Broken Heart

Whatever, the point is.. I stopped watching it although I find Gauatm Rode cute! 

Its not just you!!Their chemistry was epic! It was phenomenal..& chemistry is something, which you either have or you dont..

& frankly I have been watching Jennifer since she debuted in Kusum as Kumud's friend..She never had any chemistry with any of her co-stars..Never! Neither KSG, nor Chitanya, or Eijaj Khan..She had mild chemistry with Karan Wahi, that's it!

jessicadlazyleavesasrcraze

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Byee Angel!! :) :)

I wont be here at 2 cos its my friends birthday today. But Im gonna leave my comments on all the chapters soon! I've read them anyway so Im not behind in anything..
They were my exams se boredom ka sahara! I swearrr! 

Go to top