Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC 49 Happy Birthday Saiyu Paiyu Popayu(IO) (Page 117)

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND




yeh I'm counting on it but what if i don't get it?? Can you even imagine La how depressed I'll become

I'm not sad...well yeah I am but thats for a whole other issue...

I seriously pray that doesn't happen !!

You fought again ?? Why are you depressed now ??

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by asrcraze

Why are you making "alone" posts ??

because you guys were not here and now I can't stop

they are too good

Lol...spam away

25000 is too far away 

still 9000 posts for me :/

And you're not even here anymore :(
SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other...Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever" 
Dave Matthews Band

Do you think so??
.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 20051

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I wanna shake my belly like a bowl full of jelly.. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SamiyaIPKKND

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

[QUOTE=SamiyaIPKKND]


yeh I'm counting on it but what if i don't get it?? Can you even imagine La how depressed I'll become

I'm not sad...well yeah I am but thats for a whole other issue...

I seriously pray that doesn't happen !!

You fought again ?? Why are you depressed now ??
[/QUOTE]

I don't want to talk about it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asrcraze

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other...Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever" 
Dave Matthews Band

Do you think so??

May they will ... If they are single 
SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by asrcraze

Why are you making "alone" posts ??

because you guys were not here and now I can't stop

they are too good

Lol...spam away

25000 is too far away 

still 9000 posts for me :/

And you're not even here anymore :(

nah I'll be here

there's a limit to how long a person can stay depressed :)
SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

I wanna shake my belly like a bowl full of jelly.. Tongue

Chandler when he dressed up like Santa Clause for BenBig smile

thanks Soni that cheered me up big

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~.'Happy Birthday Prinzy!'.~

2 3 4 5

Author: SomethingRandom   Replies: 36   Views: 8469

SomethingRandom 36 8469 01 May 2013 at 6:03am by ~~~~
!.::Happy Birthday Aditi ::.!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: ..Prinzy..   Replies: 40   Views: 4515

..Prinzy.. 40 4515 22 April 2013 at 3:34pm by -Useless-Toy-
CC #8 : Ahsan Saiyu Ke Hain *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: asrcraze   Replies: 1193   Views: 18638

asrcraze 1193 18638 30 October 2012 at 6:52am by jessicad
Birthday CC: Happy Birthday Yasha!!

2 3 4

Author: -Niha-   Replies: 28   Views: 11840

-Niha- 28 11840 24 June 2012 at 9:56am by adventure_gurl
CRANKY 4's LOUNGE#17(Invites only) Happy happy day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -madhvi-   Replies: 1201   Views: 38930

-madhvi- 1201 38930 01 November 2009 at 9:32am by -madhvi-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index