India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

The problem is...

_-Madhubala-_ Senior Member
_-Madhubala-_
_-Madhubala-_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged

There are lots and lots I know, the following are some examplesEmbarrassed…. (Here I am talking about only reel characters please do not be confusedWink)

Agneepath-------Big B /Hrithik Roshan        Vijay Deenanath  Chauhan

Sarkar-----------Big B                                    Subhash Nagre

Vaastav---------Sanjay Dutta                        Raghu

Gangster----------Shiney Ahuja                     Daya Shankar

Vijay Deenanath Chauhan, Subhash Nagre, Raghu, Daya Shankar are some famous gangsters of the cinema --- One thing common between them is that they had to chose this profession for their disturbed childhood/past………do we hate them ? NO--- right ….then why Sultan? Like them he is also a reel character and he was also forced to chose this profession (please note I am not supporting his deeds ). The problem is not that he is a gangster for which we are hating him … if MB's main lead RK had been a gangster then would we hate him so muchWinkEmbarrassedT??? The main Problem is we don't want any love triangle in the storyOuch……just want to see him as a strong antagonist . So why are we highlighting the word gangster/ criminal so muck …. There are infinite examples where we love the character despite the fact that he is a Gangster or even worse than that. LOLLOL     

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top