Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

^*' #56th Doctor of the Week '*^ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

mudraswathi

IF-Stunnerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by mudraswathi

[QUOTE=turags]

Oh!! we missed each other by huge gap!!

Ofcourse, beach road and AU Road @ science college n library (strictly the lawns out side the library ...)and siripuram were our hangouts..Big smile

there used to be a bakery kind of a thing in Siripuram junction...i forget the name now...we spent most of the afternoons there to avoid the mess lunch. there was a couple among our gang so we left Rishikonda to them...WinkLOL 

I have heard Rishikonda is now a great spot for couples and a very busy one too!!Wink
You stayed in the women's hostel? When I was studying, it used to be near RK Beach (forgot..that was another place to hang around..LOL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "^*' #56th Doctor of the Week '*^ (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=turags]

Oh!! we missed each other by huge gap!!

Ofcourse, beach road and AU Road @ science college n library (strictly the lawns out side the library ...)and siripuram were our hangouts..Big smile

there used to be a bakery kind of a thing in Siripuram junction...i forget the name now...we spent most of the afternoons there to avoid the mess lunch. there was a couple among our gang so we left Rishikonda to them...WinkLOL 

I have heard Rishikonda is now a great spot for couples and a very busy one too!!Wink
You stayed in the women's hostel? When I was studying, it used to be near RK Beach (forgot..that was another place to hang around..LOL)

member of the week thread mein bhi humaari spamming shuru hogayi...LOL 

i stayed in a private hostel in peda waltair junction because thats where most of my friends were...and yes, how can we forget RK beach...but by God the summers were horrid in their humidity!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mudraswathi

mudraswathi

IF-Stunnerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged

member of the week thread mein bhi humaari spamming shuru hogayi...LOL 

Aur kuch ho na ho... hum kahi bhi spamming karte hain..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayasree.raoSuvika.

Post Reply New Post