India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

READ ON!! The Real ASAD. (Page 3)

misha93 Senior Member
misha93
misha93

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
You know, ur last paragraph... I can COMPLETELY relate to it. I feel EXACTLY the same too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mochhug

MishkaForever Senior Member
MishkaForever
MishkaForever

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Thank you all, for agreeing :)
tashug9 Goldie
tashug9
tashug9

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
well said i loved ur pov...
Syama_Luna Goldie
Syama_Luna
Syama_Luna

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
well written!
Clap
mochhug IF-Rockerz
mochhug
mochhug

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Amazingly insightful. I use to watch kasauti. But i stopped when they separsted prem and prena. So i never saw ksg as sharad. But i did watch some DMG after qubool hai started. It s my ritual. When ever i see abd actor i like i statt fan girling haha. But then i realized that he was very different characterz. What i didnt like about him as Dr. Armann was that intensoty came only with certain situations. The intensity that Asad has is 24/7. He's such a deep character that even his smiles are not only rare, but extemwly subtle. But again its KSG's doing for bringing him to life on the screen. But being a college student myself, i crave that intensity. And while i LOVE qubool hai i do get slightly annoyed when they cover up an extremely emotional moment with comedy. Like with asad askig zoya if she wanted the engagement to be real. But i also understand that they still have a long journey ahea of them. :) and i can't wait to continue witnesssing it
ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written! I've watched a few of Ekta's shows back when I was younger but I was too young to actually remember much, nor been into it that much. I haven't seen KSG in those shows and I've never watched DMG. However, when QH first came on, everyone was talking about him as Armaan and how he would be as Asad and I didn't know what to say. So, I decided that I'd watch DMG seeing as so many people said it was the best! Unfortunately, I tried to watch it but I really didn't like it. I think I watched like 2/3 episodes before leaving it but it never really reached out to me. And around that time, I started to watch QH like every day (I'm an on-off show watcher usually), and I couldn't help but love Asad's character! If you asked me who I prefer, KSG or Asad? It would be Asad. Don't get me wrong, KSG is a good actor but I'm not "in love" with him as I am with Asad (and I don't mean romantic way, aha). In short, Asad is the perfect human being. He is hot, a pure gentleman, looks good in smart wear, he is orthodox but then there's that cheeky side to him that makes you want to melt (okay, not literally). =P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MishkaForever

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Wow a post I totally agree with!

After watching QH I have become a huge fan of surbhi. She is just so Awesome. I feel zoya and surbhi are not much different. Both seem the exact to me... 

Ksg well he is a very very good looking handsome guy.. However I too never watched him before QH .. I was a Miley jab hum tum fan those days.. However due to him being popular , and thanks to few of my friends.. I heard of ksg offscreen stuff.. All his cheese immured old days.. So yes asad is very very very different from KSG.. However ksg deserves credit because he is the one portraying asad on screen to our likings.. I am sure it must not be easy for him to switch on and off..
  But having said that I watch QH for Surbhi but not for KSG but for asad..
lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I can totally relate to you in some of the points you wrote.

I was never a Balaji serials fan but I did watch a couple and loved them like Kutumb, Kis Desh mein hai mera dil and later liked Geet, IPKKND and now QH.

Like you said I never liked KSG and am not a fan of his even now. I saw some DMG scenes and frankly his jumping, prancing and pranking around was never my cup of tea. Too immature and boyish for my liking.

But I am loving Asad and exactly like you said because of the intensity, depth and seriousness in his character. I have been always and will be always a die hard fan of Mr. Darcy and any time I see little traits of Mr. Darcy in any male lead I get attracted to that character. But not only that I also love those characters who use less words and more expressions through their eyes, who has that substance and seriousness in them. Just like Asad Ahmad Khan.

This is the reason I love it when Asad keeps it to himself most of the time, doesn't voice his feelings, speaks through his eyes and gestures...and I want it this way! I don't want him to say 'l Love You' to Zoya any time soon, for that matter I want him to show it rather than voice it. I know many people might think I am a sadist but actually I love this intense, complex and multi-layered characters who slowly fall in love and then change slowly and gradually. And the more the CV's prolong this phase the better it is for the show. Once they change completely and becomes the puppy in their wive's or girlfriend's hands I leave the show. But I sincerely hope the arrogant trait of Asad remains with him even when he is in love with Zoya and confesses to her as well.

Till then let us see this denial phase in this fake marriage scenario with all the intensity, vehemence, passion and seriousness possible.

KSG you are doing a wonderful job as Asad that has made me an Asad fan. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for putting my thoughts in your words so wonderfully!

Go to top