India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

READ ON!! The Real ASAD. (Page 2)

---Shweta--- Goldie
---Shweta---
---Shweta---

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
You have Expressed your Thoughts in a Beautiful way. Nice Post !

Edited by ---Shweta--- - 07 April 2013 at 6:02am

sam. IF-Rockerz
sam.
sam.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you . Never was a fan of Karan in real life though I have to say that he has matured and changed since his DMG days,somewhat! But I am a Asad fan for life as you said he is not the perfect man we dream of when we are teenagers with flowers and grand gestures ,when u become older u realize that little things matter and what we want at the end of the day is someone who will be there for u,someone who is there in your corner to stand up for u !! And Asad no matter what has always been there for zoya when she needed someone! Though its frustrating I don't hold asad's inability to speak to zoya against him ,he is what he is cause of his past experiences !

Edited by sam. - 07 April 2013 at 6:04am
LoveAsYa222 IF-Rockerz
LoveAsYa222
LoveAsYa222

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Woww amazing post and loved ur writing Big smile Welcome to the forum and please make lots of these amazing posts HugDon't forget to add Qubool Hai to ur favourite forums Big smile
Shrsan Groupbie
Shrsan
Shrsan

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Clap Wow beautifully written dear ... I never watched any of the Ksg serials before but I knew he had huge fan following but Ksg as asad is brilliant and I guess he is a good actor ...Clap

nikki.171 IF-Dazzler
nikki.171
nikki.171

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
The first line applies to me too which is why I thoroughlly enjoyed reading your post.
Altho I never caught KSG on Kasauti and was never a DMG fan ( MJHT was my thing ), I got hooked to QH. I love Zoya and her antics. I cried with her, laughed with her and simply lived her. And then there is Asad..h e thought his life was perfect the way it was - clean and quiet. Enter Zoya and his life will never be the same. Not that he wants it to be, even he doesnt admit it. And there comes the fact that he just wont speak out his feelings. For me it shows that his feelings go beyond some superficial attraction or a phase that will pass even if he wills it to. It goes beyond that. Plus there was his father - another reason he is in denial mode? I am not sure but if so his actions are totally justified. The bottom line being I love this intense love story and the characters with their share of imperfection.
Yes - like you I love intensity and it breaks my heart a little to know KSG isnt like Asad. And yes- I am still not a KSG fan despite becoming a Surbhi-an. No offense to anyone here. :)
I especially loved the insight you have given about your feelings and the way YOU have changed. For me, it gives me a peek into the person behind the die hard QH forumer.
So in short... I LOVED this entire thing uv written. Couldnt have agreed more. Alrite .. I realize the number of times Iv used the word "love" here. I guess its losing its importance but thats the only way I could hve expressed myself.
As a person who often undergoes that reel-real confusion specially about this emotion of "love" and its existence in reality and that diappointment in realizing that perhaps people like Asad and Maan dont live and love with such intensity, I can TOTALLY relate!
Lol. My comment is getting longer than I expected. Even then I perhaps have not relayed my actual err thoughts. I hope tho I have satisfied you and let you know how brilliant I thought of your words.
So there- I will stop or u will kill me mentally.

PS Please keep more posts coming!

Edited by nikki.171 - 07 April 2013 at 7:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MishkaForeversam.

Maaneet099 IF-Rockerz
Maaneet099
Maaneet099

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
nicely put :)
sowmy18 Goldie
sowmy18
sowmy18

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
awesome post!i really love asad so much!i even look for complicated men in the stories i watch most of the time!there will be an intensity and truthfullness in these complicated people which we dont get from others!Embarrassedsorry if i hurt anyone's thoughts but tht's what i feel!Smile

Edited by sowmy18 - 07 April 2013 at 9:53am
Enlightment IF-Rockerz
Enlightment
Enlightment

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Wow very nicely written about real and reel life.I am sure everybody would go through this when they make a journey from teenager to getting older and matured. It's really not like Armaan in real life and its always people like Asad who comes in our lives. Imperfect and keep changing and becoming more matured with life experiences and paths we take. Thanks for this beautiful post which reflects many aspects of me too.

Go to top