India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

READ ON!! The Real ASAD.

MishkaForever Senior Member
MishkaForever
MishkaForever

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
   I have been watching serials from a very tender age. All the Ks,that is.
Kyunki,Kahani,Kasauti,Kusum,Kahin to Hoga,Kasambh se. All of them. There was a point of time when could even correctly predict the dialogues from start to end. I was a trained Ekta-Kapoor-Serial-Protege,you see LOLLOL

One of my favourites was Kasauti. It was beautiful. The Lead characters. Then Mr. Bajaj. Then Sneha,Prem and ol. Back then I did notice Sharad. The character KSG played but found nothing extraordinary about the Sneha- Sharad track. It was normal and sweet. EOD.

Then they turned Sharad into a rapist and i knew it was a dead end from there onwards. So i stopped watching. Seriously,the kinda stuff they made characters do on K soaps were literally PATHETIC. NOT IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD THEY EVER DO THAT. PERIOD.AngryAngryAngry

Then maybe after a wait of months, DMG began. It was on a new Channel, Star One which already had a favourite of mine-- " REMIX"
The Tia-Ranveer chemistry is still the best teenage romance ever to feature on Indian television. SHWETA GULATI. I LOVED YOU. Even though i should have had the hots for KARAN WAHI,which i did to some extent, i was in love with SHWETA.You still are my number one. Umm,make that number two. SUBHI JYOTI just beat you
.WinkWink

Within a week i was hooked onto the show. Armaan-Riddhima were beautiful. Shilpa exuded innocence and Karan oozed the so-called boyish charm. The funny fights made me laugh,the serious ones made me cry and the confession made me hold my pillow a little tighter in the night.
But then, as they say, ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END. Shilpa left.

Now,I have never liked Karan Singh Grover. Not that i hate him. I did love Dr. Armaan only with The first Riddhima. Not because I hated the others. I never really went back to it after Shilpa's departure. Loyalty does that to you. The pain faced then is somewhat like a burn. You know the wounds would heal,but the scars will remain.Broken Heart

In the weeks after that,there were many KSG interviews. Many many many. It was then,when i realized that I could not live with the pain anymore. Armaan never existed in real life and even if he did, KARAN wasnt him in real life.

I did not like his many tattoos and his showing-off-his-body so much. Yes,Armaan did do the same things but I was in love with Armaan's intensity more than anything else,which i didnt see in Karan's interviews and thus was disappointed. So i stopped seeing him on television altogether. I realized that I wont ever like Karan in real life.

The classic real-reel confusion. And the aftermath.

And then after years,comes a show that literally defines my life right now. Qubool Hai. And it has the one thing i always wanted. Intensity. By God's grace,the primary facet of Asad Ahmed Khan's character is his
intensity. And i am hooked yet again. To Asad. Big smileBig smile

I breathe Asad these days. His every move,his every word,his every expression is priceless. It is addictive and mesmerising. A lot of people here have spoken about their impatience over Asad's inability to say even
a word to Zoya about his feelings. But i am loving it. The inner turmoil that Asad is going through at the moment is so intensely romantic. Just shows that love does not always require words. It never did. It never will.Heart

I am not the same girl anymore. The girl who loved Armaan. Years have passed. Life has moved on and has taken me with it. I have made the transition from school to college,leaving behind a lot of memories and people. I have left the corridors of teenage and kissed it goodbye. I no longer like guys who say everything thats on their mind. I have understood the fact that somethings are better left unsaid and that subtlety in a person is not a bad thing.I have realized the the importance of silence  and acceptance. I no longer believe in perfect heroes,knowing that perfection is a hollow word. And so,I have totally given my heart out to Asad. He is in no way perfect. He is orthodox and highly opinionated and judgemental. But then who isn't? The fun is in watching him change. Be a better man. Till then,we have to understand him and give the poor guy a chance to understand himself !!LOLLOL

And to tell you the truth,i still dont like Karan Singh Grover. The interviews still have him as himself-the fun loving prankster which you guys absolutely adore SmileSmile but sometimes when he mellows down and smiles less and says some beautiful things ,my heart skips a beat. Because for that moment,that tiny-weeny moment,my heart brushes aside every reel-to-real myth and starts to hope and believe that maybe,just maybe,an Asad does exist in real life- the very thought of which makes me cry Blushing

Thank you for reading Smile

Edited by MishkaForever - 07 April 2013 at 7:35am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety2020arshiruleznadiyaayaznazia_aijazmanisha1412raishiStarshinaAphroditefallenpaining2000ShrsanMayaB5skcpIPKKND_Pyaarguru-ki-dewaaniTAMANNA23Aphroditemehvy12KaBhiQHAsYaIndidesicosminanoeshaNiharika17Sweety1985nishithasharmaAmayaatashug9sowmy18eternalashaKrystal001N33MASaimaa.HSyama_LunasamkorosamaleMonizaLost_Somewherenikki.171Noe123quboolhai_1fanA.HajnalWhenInRomeApplefNpdeepaLuvUAsYa-khaleesi-mochhugEnlightmentmeow23MAYURFAN001.Rinnie.sree07Maaneet099sam.PhoenixRadarLoveAsYa222...OohLaLa...neenabinuzan101GroverAddictlghoshcrazy4KASH_ARZAHARA.-jawaria-viya.mallik4evaLivingfreeNithiya95DreANandiniRaizadaaLinsie

...OohLaLa... IF-Sizzlerz
...OohLaLa...
...OohLaLa...

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Beautifully written dear.i didnt watch kzk and dmg so this makes qh the show in which i saw karan as asad for the first time..i dont know why but i developed an instant connect with asad's charecter..its the intensity and his behaviour which attracted me..and yes his transformation is going to be a beautiful journey which im looking forward to.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prasikshyaAphroditefallenmanisha1412raishiMishkaForeverer_alksIndidesiApplef

Khushi_Dillse IF-Dazzler
Khushi_Dillse
Khushi_Dillse

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
mere dill ki baat kahi tumne..u r so right...even my bro always said that ksg rock with shilpa...he never like sukirti and jenny...even i m too...i m also like kahi to hoga...and my fav dmg...now Qubool hai is only one show my entire family watch together...and my mom watch this show only for zoya...me my sis and my bro love ksg...our AsYa rock...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raishi

KaBhiQHAsYa Senior Member
KaBhiQHAsYa
KaBhiQHAsYa

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
very well written...
totally agree with u...
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Wow beautiful words

Even I used to watch kzk and was a big ronit roy fan I still am

unfortunately I left watching it before ksg entered

I used to watch dmg off and on but I never knew his rral name then. But I liked him

I was hooked on to this show from day 1

It was different

It was not regressive or showing teary women who were stuck in the kitchen

It was about an independent modern woman

I am glad that 6 months zoya is still that way

I hope she always remains this way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prasikshyaraishisam.

eternalasha Goldie
eternalasha
eternalasha

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Good Post. Well written; like the self reflection.

I would say that KSG himself has grown and learnt  somewhat too from his life

Edited by eternalasha - 07 April 2013 at 5:51am
Marysaa IF-Dazzler
Marysaa
Marysaa

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Very well said !!!!  I agree with you Asad is awesome. I didn't know Karan before Qubool hai but i saw one scene of DMG with kajen i really didn't like it especially Karan acting.. so i really didn't want to watch dmg serial, i just enjoy QH, ASYA, nd KABHI amazing chemistry Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raishiApplefMAYURFAN001

nishithasharma Goldie
nishithasharma
nishithasharma

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged

well luvd it for ur honesty...u hv expressed urself so beautifully...

Go to top